I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Anthro Neopets RolePlay

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:27 pm

Yep. This is just another anthro RP. ;D

Setting is... Mystery Island. (Ooh, haven't done one on mystery island yet, TM and meridell are my main spots. This should be interesting >< )

A mystery island beach, for now.

I'll be playing as meh bori, Eymirre.

Name: Eymirre
Anthro/Quad: Anthro
Species: Bori
Looks: Deep crimson hair slightly longer than shoulder length, with a piece of holly tucked above her ear, brown sweater and slightly worn jeans with rips in the knees. Brown skater shoes.
Personality: Bubbly, very girly, innocent, preppy. She never passes up a mochaccino or a chance to shop in a cute clothing boutique.

Kay, post your bio (prefer it to be a list, but paragraph is fine too) and when we have enough people we can start! =D

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:59 pm

(I'm sorry what does "anthro" mean?)
I wrote this out and ended up something close to yours. I hope that's ok
Name: Koumu
Species:Shoryu
Looks: Color is crimson. Pretty for a Shoryu, especially her eyes and wings. Think her clothes as.... something regular. White sneakers.
Personality:Bright, cheerful, gentle Loves playing games and making friends.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:17 pm

Can I have two Characters?

Name: Drei Harte
Species: Xweetok
Quad

Personality: Quite to those around him, almost anti-social, but loves to talk about battles.

Looks: A green Xweetok who used to be glowing, but now only is battered and scarred. His hair is matted and often dishevled. Is always up for a fight.

History: Drei is a misterious Xweetok that swam from Marqua (sp?) several year back. He laid in the mossy cavern for several years in a coma, and was soon found out on dry land, all his abilities and armor lost. He now roams the land for his lost items.
Topic locked