I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

The damage...

Mon May 31, 2004 12:34 am

...has been done. This feels so much like the last time warp. Every rp lost, every topic disappeared. What happened?

Re: The damage...

Mon May 31, 2004 2:14 am

(*Dranzer*) wrote:...has been done. This feels so much like the last time warp. Every rp lost, every topic disappeared. What happened?

I doubt this topic is meant to be here, but anyway, this is the stand-in PPT.

Who says it's permenant?

Mon May 31, 2004 2:58 am

*scratches head* Sadly I didn't the last pages of Amber... I did save the beginning. I tell this, because I want to ask, should I continue the old rp on this forum (and save everything) or wait for the old forum to be restored?

Hmm...

Mon May 31, 2004 3:04 am

I thought this was the new PPT. Its not?

Mon May 31, 2004 3:22 am

It's the temporary PPT, Katie. It'll be here until the old one is restored.

Mon May 31, 2004 10:28 am

Oh.Whoops
:o
I got over-excited

Re: The damage...

Mon May 31, 2004 1:12 pm

(*Dranzer*) wrote:...has been done. This feels so much like the last time warp. Every rp lost, every topic disappeared. What happened?

As have been mentioned, these are only the temporary forums until further notice of something or other. Read the Announcements board for updates. (It's at the top of the Forum Index so links are not needed.) The RP mods don't have time to repeat what is said for an exclusive group all the time. The Announcements are such nice, pretty things too!

We will let you know about whether RPs have been lost after we know what has actually happened to the whole old forums.

Meanwhile, this nice little postie for bedtime reading: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1531
Topic locked