Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa twisted to face the others. "Be on the look out for shelter," she called. "It's going to rain, and its not going to be a light one, either."

Ember brightened. "Kisa! Do you know where we are?"

Kisa blinked in surprise, and shook her head no. Ember grinned. "I do. Remember, Kisa, the cave we used to go to when we were around here? It's the perfect size for all of us. Now, if only we can find it..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He looked about and then to Phalan. "I have a feeling this could be way worse then it feels. I get the feeling something is behined it. Almost trying to stop us."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The cave was found by accident. Shadow was the one to find it. She had been sniffing around a bush after some small creature she had spotted, and had almost fallen into it.

Kisa looked relieved. "Good. If everyone will enter? It rises inside, so be careful." Nodding, she made sure Ember got in, and then entered herself.

It was dark inside, but not too dark. On the walls were drawings, made by a small child, possibly two. Shadow looked up at each of them, then sent Ember a questioning look. "Kisa and I drew those, when we were younger. We might have gotten farther in, but we were to scared to go deep in the caves. Plus, our parents warned us that there were things that could harm us deep within, so try not to wander to far off, okay?"

Kisa nodded in agreement. "Your right, Ember. I forgot about that... They do not wander near the entrance though, so we should be safe here."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6