Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alexa truely enjoyed her food, but she still felt odd. The whole time everyone was eating, their hostess just stood in the doorway with a haunting expression and watched them. It unnerved her.

"Why does she just stand there?" she said quietly to no one in particular.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm withdrawing, simply because no one seems to care about my character, if you have, well, i'm still withdrawing, y'all are too far for me to catch up...

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex grabbed a roll from the middle of the table. She smothered it in butter, which was nearby. She then took a bite out of it. It was the best food she had ever tasted. The warmness spread all throughout her body, way down to her toes. She took two more of the rolls, and felt the same effect. She then noticed an informal bucket of KFC chicken at the end of the table. Alex hurriedly scrambled to pick it up, but as she got there, someone else put a hand towards the bucket.

((Feel free to be that person, anybody...

And Twizzler, I'll take over you character. The more characters, the merrier. Unless Anime Queen would like to give someone else a turn at two characters. I'm also willing to take on Sora's character. Or I'll just say in all- if any characters need taking-over, I'll take them. I'm up to the challenge. :)))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega sampled everything on the table, which was quite alot. When she was done, she wiped her mouth on the napkin, slid her chair back and prepared to get up. "You are not going anywhere..." A man's voice said as he stopped the chair.

((Feel free to be the man someone))

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Jadzia finished her small meal of salad and sat quietly on her chair, stroking Cascata as she waited for what would happen next.

"You know, I think you're right, the girl is very strange... she's just standing THERE doing nothing. Watching us eat." Jadzia whispered to Alexa. Jadzia started to get worried about the hostess and so she kept staring at her.

It's not nice to stare... Cascata looked up at Jadzia and gave her the message. Jadzia looked away from the girl and stared at her empty plate instead. Take some soup or liquid. Jadzia reached for the jug of orange juice and filled her glass to the top with orange juice. She drank the juice slowly.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7