Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Interface: chapter 2 Ghost in the programing (closed)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((this is based off a mix of .hack, Heir Apparent and Pendragon: The Reality Bug. If you haven't read any of them, that's okay, they are just the foundations of this rp. Also, you can join part 2 even if you were not in the original.))

Part one Recap: It is earth, near future. The perfection of total submersion RPGs has come at last, and the game "Interface" is the most popular one around. Interface is an online game, to which people all across the globe log into. In Interface, you can be anything, anyone. The Interface world is a mixture of medieval fantasy creatures, modern day life, and futuristic weapons.

So log into Interface- and experience a world unlike anything you've ever seen!

Or so the commercials and advertisements claimed. Soon, a �Ghost� was found in the programing - an untraceable virus that completely destroyed computer systems. Soon, players inside the game started to find out the truth behind this virus, and they were targeted both in and out of the game. In the game, they were affected by the virus, and outside they were murdered or attacked. On their quest to save the user Demortayse from a sorceress, two shamans, two furres, a dragon, an assassin, a demon, and a moderator saw the full extent of the virus of the fallen angel Mesmer. Now, it is about five months since part one. Who is behind the virus? What is their motive? We must all find out before the Interface and all it�s users are destroyed!

Rules:
No godmoding/powerplaying
No mary/gary sues
You may have up to three characters, but please keep them more or less separated, so you don�t have too many one-liners.
Have fun! This is only a smidgen serious, so don�t be afraid to use comedy.

Bios: (only describe how your character looks inside the Interface. Since it�s Virtual Reality, your character would not look like how they would outside the Interface, because they have a custom avatar. You can be anything from furre to demon to just human, even though outside the Interface all characters are human.)
Name:
Appearance:
Items/weapons:
Other:

My characters:
Name: Kyma
Species: shaman
Level: 2
Appearance: She is lean, but not too skinny, with shoulder-length sky blue hair, green eyes, fair skin, and a blue marking (a large diamond with a small diamond at each corner) in the center of her forehead. She wears a long-sleeved blue tunic, tied at the waist with a belt, that falls to her mid-thigh, like a skirt, (think something like this: http://abbeynews.com/wp/nausicaa2_s.jpg) full legged dark blue pants, white Japanese style socks � the kind with the large toe separated from the others � and wood sandals.
Items/weapons: Her main weapon is a wood staff, through which she channels her supernatural shaman powers. She also uses an electric blue colored terra cotta shaman mask shaped like a bear, which, when worn, turns her into an electric blue bear, and a metal Chinese folding fan. She carries all but the staff � which she carries � on the back of her belt, as well as a bag of Gilda, the Interface currency.
Other: She has only been on Interface once before, using the safe Interface �Arcade� Building. While on the Interface that time, she tapped into very strong powers that even the highest-level shamans only dream about. She has no idea how to control these powers, though. This is the first time she is using the home unit Interface consol that her mother got her for her fifteenth birthday.

Name: Hadrian
Species: demon
Level: 20
Appearance: His skin is pale and waxy, clinging to his face, making his face look like a skull. His eyes are pure black, with no white or any other color, his eye sockets are deep, colored a dark burgundy by eye shadow, giving him a sickly look. His black hair is cut to his chin, with long bangs falling into his face. He wears a black sleeveless shirt, accented by alternating red and black striped armwarmers, as well as black jeans, the knees torn and the cuffs ragged, and he completes the outfit with black steel-toed combat boots.
Other: He is no victim of the Train of Nightmares (T.O.N), but oneof the few that is facinated by the deathly train. He rides it often, friends with the ghostly drivers. He is clearly 'goth,' but in a different sence, for he truely practiced the gothic religon.

Name: Ice
Species: shapeshifter
Level: 24
Appearance: It changes. His two favorite appearances are his true form; a man made of ice, with largely spiked�er, hair, wearing a dark blue vest, light blue jeans, and black boots. His second favorite is an elf, with a striking resemblance to Legolas, just with a slightly sharper face, and a rather hawk nose, which he retains in all his forms. He can even turn into a woman, but he doesn�t very often.
Items/weapons: It changes with his forms. In the ice form, his power in the elemental ice magic, and in the elf form, he has bows and arrows. He always carries a bag of Gilda tied to a belt loop.
Other: Not much to say about him, really. He is really out-going and loose, with a very good sense of humor.

((We'll start after a few people join. Oh, and kudos to all who read all of this, which took up three pages on Word document.))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Last edited by Sir Isaac on Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Name: Anka Greenhorn
Species: Human/Warrior
Level: 25
Appearance: Dark Brown, shoulder length hair, Hazel eyes. He wears normal clothing to make himself look less powerful than he is. He wears a dark shirt under which is chain mail hard enough to shatter a cheap sword and black baggy jeans and Black boots
Items/weapons: A double ended sword that can be taken apart into two and put back together again. A collapsible shield which can deflect most physical attacks and a few Magic ones too
Other: He made friends with a newbie called Grace. They go around in a team. He has only just bought the new sword. He leaves money matters in the game to Grace
<hr>
Name: Grace Fregar
Species: Shape-Shifter
Level: 4
Appearance: differs but she usually sticks with this form:
Jet black, long hair, dark blue eyes. she wears fishnet tights on her arms and wears a black knee length dress with frills at the bottom, which hides her Daggers under them, and Boots with metal around the soles of them
Items/weapons: Two small Daggers, leg holders for the daggers and a bag of Gilda attached to the tights on her arm. It contian both of thier suppy of gilda.
Other: As a newbie she befriended a Warrior, they are now a team. Do not underestimate her she is extremely fast and good with her daggers.
<hr>
Name: Xeres Malstrom
Species: Wizard
Level: 30
Appearance: Very light, Blond hair, light Blue eyes. He wears a long flowing robe of royal Red silk.
Items/weapons: A Golden Staff with an eagle at the end, A bag of Gilda in one of the many pockets on his robe, Potions and a good quality Broad-Sword just in case.
Other: He prays on newbies after a horrific loss to a level 7 Shaman when he was Level 2. He recently upgraded his staff and got a Sword. His bag of Gilda is almost empty.
((There I'm done))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Saralyn Sarinth
Species: Ninja
Level: 5
Appearance: Hard to tell, as she is almost always garbed completely, exposing only hazel-green eyes.
Items/weapons: Two shuriken are concealed at her sleeves. However, they are attached via string and reel to her wrists, making them weave and spin at the control of her wrists, which she flicks expertly, as she's done this in real life. Senbon can also be found lining the seams of her vest.
Other: I prefer not to indulge in this area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(well since its been five months im gonna change the lvls some for my chars.)

Name: Meiou Bunny (as hes called in game)
Species: Furre: Rabbit
Level:20
Apperance: A 5'10 Crimson furred rabbit. Hes generally seens wearing black tunic with red lining black pants and boots in clothing and a sword covered in runes. He also wears his long red hair tied into a braid.
Other: This gamer hides behined this visage to throw off most of his foes. After all who would think a rabbit, anthro or not, would kick your smurf. More often then not hes on some quest for fun of journey.

Name: Alaura Bunny
Species: Anthro Rabbit
Level: 23
Appearance: A cream and white furred rabbit girl with long brown hair usually done up in a ponytail. Shes dressed in a long pink and white robe. A staff is commonly seen upon her back but sometimes others see a different weapon there.
Items/weapons: Healing potions, mana potions, gems, staff of healing and Hammer of Pain.
Other: Shes the younger sister of Meiou and though he likes to explore she likes to stick to one place and group and try and help them out as much as she can. Hence how shes a couple levels higher then him. She knows lots of healing and divine magic and also a lil bit of shadow magic. Shes more of a priestess then anything but dont smurf her off or you will feel the wrath of her hammer.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Last edited by Meiou on Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Yay. I won't die on it this time, I swear.||

Name: Kyress Hawklight
Species: Avian
Level: 1
Appearance: Human Form: Pale brown hair with brilliant golden highlights falling in soft waves to midway down her back. Eyes the hue of molten gold; skin of a fair hue as well. Petite, willowy figure, but strong. Hawks feathers grow naturally from her scalp, adding additional highlights to her hair
Avian Form: A Golden Hawk
Halfbreed form: Human form, with hawk wings.
Items/weapons: A small, light bow and arrow attatched to her belt; quiver of similarly light arrows on her back. These can be fired easily and swiftly from the air in her halfbreed form. Also across her back is a collapsible staff which she is adept at weilding. Round her neck she wears a golden charm in the shape of a hawk, garnets forming its eyes. It is rumored to contain magical powers.
Other:

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Hiya all, I'm back for the next chapter.... this RP's awesome :) Hadta dig up my old Bios, tweak 'em a bit and now here they are..))

Name:
Sungiver the Appraiser
Real Age: 21
Species: Dragon
Level: 18
Appearance: Sungiver has thick, metallic platinum scales, shading to lighter on its underside and getting finer and less thick on its neck. She has a thin, long body with a long, whip-like tail. On the end of her tail is a hooklike extension. She has short limbs with three splayed digits on each foot that end in long claws. She has enormous wings running from her shoulders to her hips. Her head is narrow. She has deep-set eyes that are dark copper. She has tiny, frilled ears. A series of tendrils extends, hair-like, from the back of her head. A bony ridge separates her nostrils.
Weapon: Sungiver carries an extremely large sword know as the 'Soultwister'. It has a blade with a gold hue to it, a guard shaped like wings and a grip of a white metal set with citrine and pearls.
In-game Status: Sungiver owns a large castle which is part of a kingdom named 'Kingdom of the Diamond Gate', this kingdom contains the legendary Diamond Gate which allows passage between two 'worlds' in Interface. Her castle guards the Diamond Gate and she receives 70% of the toll collected by people passing through the gate, however she has had to fight some difficult battles in the past in order to keep the gate safe. She is also very rich and can summon forth part of her treasure stash (include precious gems, Gilda and magical items) with a flick of a claw.
Other: Sungiver's on a quest to save her friend Demortayse who is trapped in a castle by an evil sorceress, the castle also used to belong to Sungiver (who will probably give it to one of the characters who helps her finally find Demortayse).

Name: Demortayse
Species: Human/Dragon
Appearance: Short platinum-blonde hair, dark red eyes, two lines of black scales run across his cheekbones. He wears a black tanktop, long fishnet gloves, black cargo pants and a silver chain belt. Two silvery-black spikes protrude from his shoulders, he has a long dark red tail, and his feet are covered with dark red scales and have three black claws. He also has two dark red scaled wings.
Weapon: A black spear, the tip is made of a magical black metal, the staff is made of a dark wood and wound with leather which is looped through one of Sungiver's teeth at the end, a dragon's wing (made of leather and metal) covers the top of the staff.
Other: Demortayse is a close friend of Sungiver/Leone, and was trapped within a castle on the other side of the Diamond Gate after a quest went wrong...

Name: Laurelin
Level: 16
Race: Elf
Appearance: Shoulder-length white hair streaked with blue. Ice blue eyes. Pale skin with a slim figure and high cheekbones. She wears a white tunic with a silver belt over the middle and another from her waist over her shoulder, tight knee length white pants, high heeled white leather boots which go just below her knees, a silver choker with a sapphire at the centre and white leather gloves which come half-way between her elbows and her wrists.
Weapon(s): A white long bow which she wears attached to her belt (the one which goes over her shoulder), she carries an ornate quiver decorated with pearls and sapphires, this is filled with all sorts of arrows which are all carefully arranged.
Other: Laurelin is the second-in-command at Sungiver's castle. She is loyal to Sungiver and respected amongst the troops.

((Decided to add another character, she was my second-in-command, if any of you remember. Don't know how I'm gonna incorporate her... but I'll figure it out. Oh, and her outfit was partly based on Link from LoZ, her ears are like his and her tunic is similar (the only difference being the colours).

By the way, did you say that FIVE MONTHS have passed?!! If that's so, then what happened to our quest? Do we just continue from where we left off as if nothing happened?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(( guess who's back she canged her avatar though and she changed her sword to a Katana.))

Name: Kaei
Spieces:Human-assasin
Apperance:http://stockimg.free.fr/wallpaperlinks/divx/cinema/underworld.jpg
Other: She is a boy crazy girl in the game and the real world.She knows what she wants and how to get it.She is up for hire if you offer her enough money and she is at level 25 so she knows the game really well.She is really agelic and flexable and strong

((here are more close up pictures http://www.cinesia.ch/Images/movies/Underworld/underworld%20plot.gif ))[/url]

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Thanks, everyone, for joining. I'll start it off either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon, cause I am lazy and procrastinating. I'm glad that people from part 1 came back, as well.

ria wrote:
By the way, did you say that FIVE MONTHS have passed?!! If that's so, then what happened to our quest? Do we just continue from where we left off as if nothing happened?))
Okay, basically I'm letting you, and everyone else from part 1, fill in all the holes, 'cause I am a lazy freak XP. So, yeah, it's up to you what happened.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((There I'm all done. ^_^... took me ages to sift through all my bios and stuff... I adapted them though. Because I didn't like the wording... Or some of the names... I'm ready to RP.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
I'm ready to RP.))

((good timing, CD, I was just about to start it!))

Rain pelted the main city of Interface, Nostown. Just my luck, Kyma thought to herself, I finally get back onto Interface and the weather sucks. She looked around, blinking rain off her blue eyelashes. She shifted her grip on her staff, trying to decide on a shop. She saw a weapons store, and, though she probably didn't have enough money to buy anything, raced inside. At least it would be dry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As she raced into the store proboly not even paying attention to where she was going she ran right into him knocking him over onto the floor. "Damnit were you even watching where you were going?!" It was then he looked up and saw her. 'Oh gods it would be her wouldnt it?' He thought to himself.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Saralyn walked through the forest, throwing senbon at practice bulls-eye targets. After flipping around a bit, slashing up the wood, she smiled, making a joke from those ancient console games. Ah, those stat-building rpg games. What boredom. "My arms feel stronger now." Bah, but THIS was the where the money lies. Interface.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:02 pm 

((Would have joined sooner, but my computer is EVIL! Gosh, I remember way back when when we did this on Neopets.))

Name: Celknota (pronounced Kel-no-tuh)
Species: fairy
Level: 16
Appearance: She has long, dark blue hair done up in a braid, highlighted with lighter blue. Her face is semi-fair, with large eyes, the white are not white, but blue, with no iris, and the pupil is lavender. She wears a small gold band around her head, with a small green stone in the center. She dresses in a light blue frog-and-toggle shirt that has long, flowing sky blue sleeves. Her skirt is teal in color, going to her knees, with long slits on the sides that come up to her upper-thigh. Her shoes are but black velvet slippers. In height, she stands at 5 feet and 8 inches.
Items/weapons: A tapered wood wand, a many-faceted emerald set into the blunt end, serves as her only defense. However, when need arises, it turns into a broad sword, longer in length then she is in height, with a wood hilt, an emerald set into each side of the cross bar and the pommel.
Other: She is a timid, quiet creature, spending more time healing others then fighting.

Image set by chipper
Eat dirt, everyone in the vicinity!!! -Jim Earthworm Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei crouched at the edge at the top of the tallest tower in Nostown. She let the rain fall down on to her face and body drenching her hair and clothes. Blood dripped from her sword down to the ground below as her level went up once more causeing her to become a level thirty one assasian. A dead body lay on the ground behind her coverd in blood. Kaei had gotten used to seeing death as much of it was caused by her. " I'm not a bad person, it's just my job." She told herself, she told herself that everytime after she killed a person. She resheathed her sword and stood up, she took a step off the edge and fell to the ground landing feet first, and she kept on walking until she got to the entrance of the weapons shop and went inside and headed straight for the guns.

((I know this is alot like the beginning of the movie Underworld but I love that movie, and anyway it is not exactly like it so leave me alone.)) :P

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The rain was falling outside And Grace and Anka were buying Anka's new sword.
"Wow. Just. Wow. Look at it." Anka said, hypnotised by his new glimmering sword.
"Yeah. Look at it. A big gaping hole in our Gilda!" She said raising her eyebrow.
"Hey you watch!" He warned her. "This baby'll pay for herself!" He was still just looking at it.
"Well I certainly hope so..." She said lowering her eyebrow "So think you can sheathe it so we can get back to civilazation?" She asked him.
"OK OK... It's raining out you know. we'd better wait in here until it stops." he said
"And when will that be? I need to get back out for 8 or my Mum said she'd ground me!" she screamed at him.
"Calm down! it's only 12:30! You've got plenty of time." he assured her.
<hr>
Xeres sat on the, wet, waterlogged soil in the rain. He began to feel the water come through his robe. 'Amazing.' He thought. 'How real they can make this feel now.' He stood up. 'It's time to leave. I think I smell a newbie...' He though to himself.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next