Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Yurbleson Gave the kids a hasee toy. He asked the kids if they would share their petpet to the other neopets. "Today is Show and tell day, so show off your items, please." He said.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
"Oh great. Fluffy hates attention... I wonder when the others will get here..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((I'm adding my pet's siblings as I'm thinking my posts are a bit drab now...))

Name: Sherrylnellcourt2 (Sherryl)
Species: Chomby
Color: Gold
Personality: Very vain and quite superficial, She's only nice to people who she thinks look good.
Appearance: She has long eyelashes and blue eyes.
Special Quirks: Was a meerca till she drank a Kiko transmogrification Potion Her owner then Bought a Magical red chomby plushie ((Back when they existed ¬.¬)) and now she's a chomby
Favorite Toy: A red chomby plushie (The one that changed her into a chomby.
Petpet: Snowbunny
Petpet name: Hoppy
Petpet color: Normal (White)
Petpet Personality: See Sherryl's
Petpet Appearance: The Snowbunny's nails are always painted red.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Pottsyneo (Pottsy)
Species: Lupe
Color: Island
Personality: Quite excitable, energetic and mischevios((SP?))
Appearance: He has a scar by his eye from an adventure he went on.
Special Quirks: Likes to go on adventures with Bonkers. He has an overactive Imagionation.
Favorite Toy: none (Life's toy enough for him)
Petpet: Anubis
Petpet name: Bonkers
Petpet color: White
Petpet Personality: See Pottsy's but add Stupidity to that
Petpet Appearance: Scratched himself to imitate the Scar Pottsy has.

Name: Fun_Pottsy (Fun)
Species: Yurble
Color: Fire ((I can't afford one yet though...))
Personality: Kind, loving, nice person
Appearance: She has one blue eye and one green.
Special Quirks: She is the only one that has found out Andrew's plans for World Domination. She's dedicated herself to stopping him!
Favorite Toy: none (She's too preocupied with foiling Andrew's plans)
Petpet: Gruslen
Petpet name: Fang
Petpet color: Cloud
Petpet Personality: Very outgoing and confident She's Fluffy's best friend
Petpet Appearance: She's a very pretty Gruslen but hides it under her tom-boyish ways, one of her fangs is chipped From her old owner. (She was bought from a user shop.)
Three new pets came in with three new petpets.
"About time..." Andrew said to himself.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Huh?" Rainbowstar said, turning her head around to see Yurbleson, who annouced it was show and tell day, and, on cue, a Horus swooped down from a shelf, landing on Rainbowstar's shoulder ((well, more her back, as Rainbow's not an anthro)), hooting softly. "And this is my Horus, Jaxom." She told the Shoyru, but said it loud enough for most of the pets to hear.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((All the pets I'm using for this RP are mine, their ages are different though. Also, for Yurble_the_Kid, can Ria come along and offer to take some of the pets on an excursion around Mystery Island, that way any pets who don't want to go can stay with Mr Yurbleson...))

Arianna giggled at the sight of Pan, "Awww, he looks to cute with that armour on." Evelyn squeaked and ran over to the pile of clothes. Scurrying around, she soon dragged out a pair of pink wings for Arianna and a pair of small green wings for herself (clip on of course). Once her wings were clipped on, Evelyn squeaked loudly and ran over to Pan. She pulled the Weewoo into a hug and began squeaking to him (talking to him) about how they must look so cute together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

As soon as Sherryl noticed the Tea Party he ran shraight over to it Hoppy following close behind.
"Hi girls! I'm Sherryl! Can I play?" Hoppy nudged her.
"Oh this is Hoppy!" She smiled at them and fluttered her overly large eyelashes

Bonkers went over to Innocence and tried to make friends while his Owner, Pottsy, jumped around untill he bumped into Rainbowstar.
"OOPS, Sorry. Didn't mean that." said the overactive Lupe.

Fun however not living up to her name went straight up to Andrew.
"So. What're you scheaming((SP???)) about now?" she asked
"What did our owner tell you about lying Fun?" He said tauntingly.
"I'm going to prove that you're plotting to take over neopia if it's the last thing I DO!" She whispered threateningly.
Meanwhile Fang had ran striaght up to Fluffy with his new green hat. Fluffy got her a matching red one which she put right on that started to play together.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm one of the people who is basing this off of their neopets, except some of the petpets(I mean, what new account could afford a white weewoo)))

Asara giggled at Evelyn and Pan, and noticed that 3 more neopets had come in. She then thought about her sister, Riisane, who was off traveling with their owner, and her 16 cousins.

There was Fortune(a peophin), the oldest of her cousins, and her sisters Leafy(a chomby), Treasure(a poogle), and Anja(a bori). Then there was her shoyru cousins, Shadi, Ari(who was adopted), Yugi, and Zora. And there was of course Lilly, Kairi, and Babyblu(Another adopted one), who were lost somewhere. And she couldn't forget about Channy(a kacheek), Cybra(The third adopted, and a peophin), Conni(another kacheek), and Squiggle(a quiggle).

She daydreamed about her home, a small beach on an island to the east of Mystery Island. 'Such a wonderful place, I wish we could be there more often...' Asarael snapped back to reality when she heard the soft weewoos and squeaks of Pan and Evelyn talking. She looked down sadly. "I miss my home..." she trailed off.

((Yes, all those pets are Asara's 'cousins', and they are real. Actually, only the second to last paragraph talked about her true cousins, the rest are on my other accounts. Unfortunatly, I lost the password for Lilly, Kairi, and Babyblu's account, hence why they're 'lost.' Woo, long post.))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Ah!" Rainbowstar squealed, as a Lupe bumped into her. Jaxom screeched angrily at the Lupe for disturbing his owner and then flew straight at the him, ready to slash with his sharp talons. "No! Jax, stop!" Rainbowstar yelled, her voice full of panic, though Jaxom was still flying towards the Lupe.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Colin
Species: Bori
Color: Baby
Bio: A little cute baby who likes to play tricks on people
Personality: Cunning, smart, cute, enjoyable
Appearance: Looks like a baby bori but is missing
Special Quirks: cries to get his way
Favorite Toy: Dusk Kougra Plushie
Petpet: Mirgle
Petpet name: Bunky
Petpet color: Blue
Petpet Personality: Quiet
Petpet Appearance: Just plain blue

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[what? how could chaos happen without me? :roll: ]

Domina had zoned off a little bit and suddenly said, "Oh, sorry. My name's Domina."

Innocence bit Bonkers for no reason and then, gave him a hug. Then, he flew back to Domina and bit her.

Domina said, "Oww...Oh, this is my meepit, Innocence. I think he's teething. He's a little too serious about his name though. Once, he tried to steal an Angelpuss' halo. He didn't know at the time though that it was wrong."

Innocence smiled sweetly, though inside, he was smiling evilly. He had in fact known that it was wrong to steal the halo but he needed to complete his costume.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bonkers thought Innocence was playing so he ran after him. He stuck his tounge out and started panting. He cocked his head and pined.

"ARGH!" screamed Pottsy. And with that he ran away from the obviouly insane Horus.

Andrew started to laugh at the antics of his brother.

Fun walked away from Andrew and made her way towards the Owner of the mad Horus.
"Hi. I'm Fun! Well... my name's Fun." she giggles at this "That's My brother. Pottsy! ... He's a little hyper... all of the time." she said sounding a bit annoyed at this fact.

Fluffy and Fang were running around after each other... wel Fluffy was hovering around very fast anyway. They were playing tick.

Sherryl and Hoppy didn't wait for an answer and inserted herself between Baalinda and Arianna.
"So! Hoppy say hi to everyone!"
Hoppy stared blankly at Sherryl.
"AWWW. Isn't she sooooooo cute?"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:12 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Name: Timmy
Bio: He is the son of Yurbleson. He is also Tommy's twin brother.
Personality: Giggly and happy.
Appearance: A basic baby yurble with a red cap on. Has a pink nose.
Special Quirks: Cries whenever Tommy takes his toys. Always fighting with Tommy.
Favorite Toy: Model Hasee Bounce See Saw
Petpet: Hasee
Petpet name: Woogy
Petpet color: Orange
Petpet Personality: Happy and loves to eat doughnutfruit
Petpet Appearance: Just a orange hasee

Name: Tommy
Bio: He is the son of Yurbleson. He is also Timmy's twin brother
Personality: Funny and witty.
Appearance: A basic baby yurble with a blue cap on. Has a pink nose.
Special Quirks: Cries whenever Timmy takes his toys. Always fighting with Timmy.
Favorite Toy: Hasee Bounce Bat and Ball
Petpet: Hasee
Petpet name: Jimmi
Petpet color: Purple
Petpet Personality: Happy and loves to eat doughnutfruit.
Petpet Appearance: Just a basic hasee.

Yurbleson came in the next day and brought over his cute little twins, Timmy and Tommy. Tommy is the one in the blue cap and a pink nose. and Timmy is the one with the red cap and a pink nose. Timmy and tommy were fighting over the model hasee bounce see saw. "It mine, Timmy!!" Said Tommy. "NO, IT'S MINE, TOMMY!!" Cried Timmy. Woogy and Jimmi grabbed a plank of wood and started bouncing up and down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jaxom, seeing that the Lupe was running from him, veered away from him and landed on the shelf, keeping an eye on the "trouble making" Lupe.

"I'm sorry!" Rainbowstar yelled after the Lupe, releived that her Horus had caused no injuries. She turned back to Domina. "He tried to steal it? Well, I guess I can understand that. My brother has an Angelpuss, and those halos...they just float there, glittering, and you just want to go over and take them, and...Oh, um, never mind. I can understand why your Meepit would want to try and steal one though." She laughed nervously.

She then turned to Fun. "Hyper all the time? How can you live with someone like that?" She said, jokingly. "I have enough trouble with trying to keep sane, having to deal with my crazy owner and non-hyper, but crazy, 3 younger siblings."

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pottsy was still running away not noticing the the crazy Horus had left him alone.

Fun groaned.
"I usually lock myself in my room... See what I mean?"
Fluffy and Fang approached Fun Fang with her tounge hanging out. Fun picked them both up.
"Aw... look at you two." she said to them. she then torned to Rainbowstar and whispered.
"He hasn't cried yet has he?"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Timmy and Tommy was too busy fighting over the Model hasee bounce see saw to relise that the Pant Devil Mysteriously arrives. "I'll take that model hasee bouce see saw, children." he said as he stuck out his toungue and dissappeared. "Daddy," Said Timmy. "Da Pant Debil took my Hasee toy!!" Timmy cried and cried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Ummmm...Well, I don't realy remember him crying..." Rainbowstar said, thinking hard. "But I was asleep for a long time, so he might have." She turned, staring at Pottsy. "When will he notice my Horus isn't chasing him?" She asked Fun, glancing up at Jaxom, who seemed to be smiling as he watched the Lupe.

Set by Dragonfire

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next