Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Note: Remember, the grey cat (Josie) is female and friendly and the orange cat (Whiskers) is the mischievous one.))

"Leave the room? Are you sure?" Thissa cautiously stepped closer to the door. "Hmm, it would be a good idea to know the layout of the house." She started walking towards the door when the grey cat appeared and poked her head in.

The grey cat laughed at the little soldier and walked in further. "I'm sorry if I frightened you. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Josephina Katarina Montgomery, but you can call me Josie. You must be the new toys. I remember some of you from Christmas." She looked back around the corner, then stepped further into the room and lowered her voice. "I must warn you, Whiskers, the orange tabby, can be a bit mischievous with the toys. Be careful around him." She sat down and spoke in a normal tone again. "Actually, I've been looking for him all morning. He seems to be evading me. Have any of you seen him yet? I know he's up to something." She smiled and looked around at all the toys.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah had also frozen when the grey cat, who called herself Josie, came into the room. He couldn't believe a cat was talking to them! He was so excited to get on to explore the room, when he heard the other cat hadn't been spotted. "Can't you smell your partner?" Noah asked moving his four paws towards the cat.

Josie was obviously bigger then Noah Love was b/c he was only a toy. But he was one of those big toy dogs, so he could actually jump onto the cat where the other toys may need a bit of help. He tried to sniff for the orange cat but nothing came up. "Why don't you be our leader Josie, and show us around the house? That way if the other cat does come, you can help defend all of us. Is that okay with you?" Noah Love asked her hoping it would be a good idea.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:41 am 

Miss Molly walked closer to the door slowly. She stood at the edge of the crowd until the feline entered. It seemed friendly enough, as she had hoped it would be.

The doll maneuvered closer to the cat and smiled at it, whether Josie was looking at her or not.

Image Miss Kass has temporarily/momentarily/possibly returned to the forums!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Josie turned to the stuffed dog. "I have lived in this home for 10 human years and Whiskers has for 6. This whole house is filled with our scents. Whiskers also has a way of backtracking so I can't directly follow him." She started to clean a paw and then answered Noah Love's next question. "Your leader?" she chuckled. "Where is it you want to go?" The grey tabby smiled at the approaching doll. "I'm usually sunning in the big bow window in the study right now, but I can take you somewhere for a little while, if you want. I believe the family is visiting friends, so they might be gone for a bit."

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah said to her, "We want to see the whole house I think." he said looking around to his friends. "Sorry to get you away from the window, wow 10yrs! You still look young, could we just have a quick tour then please & you can go back to napping?" Noah Love asked as politely as he could b/c this was still a cat who could pounce on him and tear him to shreds.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha's eyes gleamed when she saw Josie. She ran towards her, almost giving her a kitty hug (God knows what's that). "Josie, do you mind telling me what breed I am?" Laksha bounced around Josie.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The grey tabby was about to reply to the dog when a vibrant little kitten bounded up to her. She bounced around Josie waiting for an answer to her question.

"Well, little one, I would guess that you are a Himalayan crossbreed. I know there are pictures of different cat breeds in one of the picture books. Emily likes to learn about everything." The cat laughed and watched the kitten dance with excitement.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Really??" Laksha said in a squeaky voice. "That's so cool!" She stopped dancing around Josie and looked up to her with gleaming eyes. "Are we going to explore? The orange tabby shouldn't be a problem, I've got the plastic ball." Laksha ran and rolled the ball to Josie. "This can keep him busy for a while."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Furar slid once again down the curtains making a terrible tearing noise as his velcro paws ripped threads out, this time Furar was determined to meet everyonr so instead of landing on the table he continued down to the floor which he hit with a dull thud. This time as he surveyed the room noticing that both cats and the dog had come in, the toy that wanted to play ball was conversing with them. Furar meandered his way over to the others and announced "Sorry for not introducing myself properly, my name is Furar and nice to meet you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Note: Only the grey tabby is in the room, the other cat and dog are toys. :) ))

Thissa watched the conversation, then walked up to join it. "Hello, I'm Thissa. Do you really think it'd be okay if we explored the house?"

Josie looked to the tiger and smiled. "I don't see why not. The family will probably be gone for hours and Whiskers seems to have hidden himself somewhere. Plus, it would be a good idea for you to know the house incase you ever get lost."

The tabby turned to the fluffy kitten. "That's a wonderful idea, but maybe the ball should stay. If we need to come back quickly, it might become a problem. Smart thinking, though," she said and patted the stuffed cat gently on the head.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Laksha purred happily. "Okaaay, we'll leave the ball behind. Is it possible for someone to map the house out? I don't have a brillant memory," she blushed, "So I would probably be the one who would get lost in this large house."

Laksha raised her paw and brought it back and forth like batting something in the air. "Come! Let's go!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Ghosty had sat there, unsure of how to respond, and needing no hiding when she heard the footsteps. But seeing the grey cat came it left her curious, and she cautiously padded up to her, smelling the smell of fur and fish. Quietly she crept up to the door... they were going to explore again, and she would help them this time.

Ghosty didn't have to move the door- Josie had entered leaving a wide enough space. Instead she made her way out and looked around... there was a hall going to her right, and right in front of her some sort of fence, encircling tall steps. The hall curved away to her left, where a strange light reflected off tiles. She was burning to investigate, but remembered she was here to help the other toys... instead she climbed up one of the poles of the stair's bullstrade, and lay flat on the top where the toys, far shorter than the bullstrade, could not see her.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'll try to make up a map of the house sometime either tonight or tomorrow and upload it somewhere. :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Well then, soldier Josie, you are our guide now."
Luke suddenly hopped around like a little child saying: "Oh, when are we going to leave, i can't wait!" And then suddenly stopped saying pretty embarressed: "Uhm... i'm just nervous."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:48 pm 

Miss Molly reached out her arm and gently pet Josie the best that a toy such as herself could. She had had several owners throughout her existence and this was the second family to have felines. She loved cats.

Feeling it was her duty to be kind, yet not ready to open up to the 'energetic and outgoing' others, she introduced herself to the cat first. "I'm Miss Molly, its a pleasure to meet you," she said, holding her smile. Without thinking about anything but the cat, the doll added, "You have such lovely fur."

Image Miss Kass has temporarily/momentarily/possibly returned to the forums!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next