Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The words “feel free to look around” had barely escaped Phalan's lips when Amaya opened a computer interface on the wall and began to “look around.” A few seconds and several levels of encryption later she was perusing the operational specs and had just come to what she had been most curious about: data on that so-called “power amplifier.”

But her curiosity was to remain unsatisfied for the time being because at that moment the projector in the centre of the room lit up and Phalan began another of his light-show presentations. She remained silent throughout and during the discussion afterwards, feeling the tension in the room rise and fall.

“I can leave at any time,” she replied to Phalan's last statement, “I don't have anything holding me here.”

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou eyed Acqua some more and began to wonder why he seemed to be so suspicious of her. He couldnt quite put his finger on it after all it was jus a feeling he had as to why he didnt like her. "Say Acqua can I shake your hand?" Anyone should know that two oppposing elements should never touch with bare skin for it could be disastoras.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

White's hologram fizzed in a visable flinch at Meiou's request. Phalan remained impassive, assuming that Meiou would not risk causing an elemental collide. The fire elemental was many things, but a fool he was not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Ok," Acqua said. Before she attempted to reach over, she stopped and pulled back her arm. "Wait..." she continued, "aren't you of Fire element?" She then stepped back, holding her own hand.

From Voulrath's eyes, he could see both their auras repelling each other mildly. He has seen these auras before and know that some of them will react violently with each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Things had been going so well up to that point but oh well hed come up with something else soon enough. "Yeah I am. Something wrong with that?" His eyes gazed into her eyes almost piercing them but she would note that he obviously knew that she wasnt herself that some part of her was crying out for help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She fell silent for a moment. "Water and Fire..." she finally said, "are opposite of each other." She paused. "Something bad might happen if we touch each other."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Maybe but you dont sound very sure about it.So wanna test this theroy out?" HE chuckled waiting to see if she would do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Come hold my hand Meiou," Eta grinned, holding out her hand. Earth and Fire. Opposing, again, although she knew that Meiou would come out the worse if he shook hands with Acqua. Her element held sway over his.

She ran her eyes over the craft, touching the control panel briefly and lighting up a few buttons, which caused a thrum to start deep in the ship and a start screen to pop up on the glass window.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan smiled, "Well if no one minds then you can leave tomorrow. The ship needs to be supplied and prepped for launch anyways."

"The operating system needs to be updated as well, the new program was finished today, " White said.

"Then do so," Phalan replied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:22 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya watched Mieou and Aqua with a raised eyebrow. He was either more stupid or more arrogant than she had thought. She suspected it was the latter; he seemed to be testing Aqua for some reason. Perhaps he thought she wasn't experienced enough for this task? She gave a mental shrug and turned back to face the computer terminal she'd opened earlier. She was far more interested in the ship's systems than interpersonal drama in any case.

And the ship did not dissappoint. Its systems were multidimensional and state of the art, not to mention co-ordinated by a highly sophisticated AI; one who's core code she could not even access. A sliver of a smile cracked her lips. Working for government was fun.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kaila looked over at the three with slight amusement. Earth, Fire, Water... if you thought about it, it was a circle. "I, at least, can touch anyone I please at anytime. I think. I'm not so sure anymore."

"This ship is quite large, isn't it? Hope I'll be able to find my way around."

(I'm back. Thanks, Dragonbane.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Okay, this thing needs to get moving, gonna try to speed this up a little)

"I'm sure you'll manage Kaila," Phalan chuckled, "Well, since all that's done, I would advise you all get some rest. White will see you to your quarters," with that he walked to one of the chairs at the ships docking bay and piloted it back to HQ.

(Feel free to use White to take you to your rooms, note that the rooms are in the building, not on the ship)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(only reason i havent been posting is cause ive been waitin on soujiro to post)

He shrugged and turned to walk off. He had an idea where the rooms were and didnt exactly want to talk more with White. He still wasnt exactly sure wether or not to trust Acqua but what could one do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kaila glanced over at the leaving person (I'm sorry, completely forgot your character's name) and then turned to White. "I'm sorry, sir, but I don't know my way around. Unlike him, I will be needing to be led to my room."

White nodded, then led Kaila to her room.

("Back once again for the renegade master, default damager, power to the people!")

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta grinned at Kaila, noticing in her expression that she'd realised the circle. She listened half-heartedly to Phalan, then sighed and shut down the mainframe on the ship. She couldn't access all of it yet, she knew, but the blueprints...she gout up and followed Meiou.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next