Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:26 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
"You flatter me too much Eta, but there isn't any time left for the hair. I'm not touching the hair anyway, it always feels wrong to have it cut. Then again I am a bit strange."

At the mention of a 'raise' Christoph seemed oddly alert, he followed suit with a long sip from his drink and plonked it down on the table. "Ok then, it looks like you think you have a job for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta brought out the badge she swept into her pocket earlier. The duke's badge of service. She laid it out on the stained oak surface.

"You might guess from this. The Maarl...I've been under his service for a while now. Straight road, you might think. But-" She lowered her voice, looking over her shoulder. "This is a difficult job, but one that pays well. And is rewarding in information, should you ever need to blackmail the Maarl."

She grinned again, sipping her drink lazily.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Crossing his arms and leaning forward on the bar table he said quietly "Sounds good, as long as it isn't illegal. If it is the boss have my hide for new gloves. Christoph took another long sip from his drink, reveling in the prospect of actual cash, it could be useful to have a bit more information on Maarl himself but for now that part wasn't of interest. 'Ok, tell me the details'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[[yesh! have fun !

x_x

i have no idea what to do lillerz x.x

maybe have her stand there? and quietly explain it? while blushing furiously the entire time?

aiuehg9834[t.

*runs around in circles*

what to do.. what to do.

what do you think we should do meiou?

stupid rhymes >_O

*crashes into wall.*]]

Sheridan nodded in agreement with Jane. These were rather mysterious circumstances. But she also had a grin on her face, she knew he was a noble and knew Arabella wasn't, and it made it all the more fun and interesting, she supposed. Though once gossip spread, she was sure the royal court wouldn't be fond of a nobleman courting over a blacksmit's daughter, who was a rather fine blacksmith herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Jus so we can tell them apart im gonna use a different font color for arabella. So you know im taking this post but im counting on you two to help me out an post some yourselves. P.S. Lilac i hope i do your char justice.)

She blushed as her friends were pretty much trying to force her to speak up about what all was going on but should she really? Did he want her to keep quiet ? Proboly not but oh this was so confusing on wether to tell her friends all or not. Finally she looked up at them and spoke up about everything that had happend and how he had asked her and how his name was Meiou.

Meiou waited outside wandering the front half of the shop wondering what exactly Arabella would be getting to wear to the ball and wondering how she would look though he knew whatever she wore shed jus look even more beautiful then she had before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Name: Rosa-Christie
Appearance: Rosa has a very envied head of thick, raven black hair that tumbles appealingly about her shoulders in soft curls. It is normally pulled back into a high pony tail, and tied with a pure white ribbon so little tufts fall about her face. Large, almond shaped eyes are adorned with long dark lashes, and thick- but plucked- eyebrows arch above them.

The iris is a colour of inky blue, so dark it looks like black, giving her the impression of having no pupil at all. Her small, button like nose is blessed with a sprinkle of very pale freckles, suprisingly visible against her pale, unblemished skin. Rosa's lips are thin, the bottom one sticking out slightly giving her a pouty expression, and are a pale pink.

Long, slender legs do nothing really for Rosa's long torso, and her face sometimes has a strained appearance about it, large bags usually appear underneath her 'demonish' eyes, and any spots that may pop up are accentuated by her pale skin. Rosa's eye's seem much older, wiser, than the rest of her face.

Weapons: (optional) None

Other: The 4rth daughter out of six from a non-important noble-man.

((Hope its not to late to join, I caught some hints from Meiou that it was a good roleplay....I'll add some more stuff on later...anything wrong with that ^ please tell.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Eo looked relived to get so relaxed a response. However, telling the full truth was quite another thing from getting herself out of a hard spot, and she wholly belived that until she knew more about this strange man, she would certainly not reveal her plan. "Indeed, I have run away." she said, still in pain from the cairrage wheels.

She fit herself into the character of a member of a poverty-stricken farm family, who, for the purposes of money, had been betrothed by her parents to an unnervingly cruel man, and spoke so. She told a tale of a daring escape months ago, where she had come to this kingdom and lived as an average peasant with no hint of her old life.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[*pets panicky Ravyn*]

As Arabella blushed and flushed her way through the tale - a nobleman of some high rank whose name was Meiou having asked her to the ball - Jane calmed down a little bit as she listened gravely. This was serious indeed, but she could not bear to hurt her friend's feelings unnecessarily.

"Arabella," Jane said softly when the other girl was done speaking and now looking both shamefaced and red as a beetroot. "No matter how kind he may be to you, you cannot let your guard down. He could be toying with you or - or using you for his personal reasons." She swallowed the lump that had grown in her throat. "It's just so dangerous - did you not think of the possibilities when he asked you?"

"I did," Arabella admitted, forcing herself to meet Jane's accusing blue-green gaze. "But... I just couldn't resist it. I know he may be doing this for some reasons of his own, but to go to a ball and - and everything. It's like a dream come true, even if the motives behind it are not the best."

The farmgirl had little to say to that. She too wanted to go to the ball, to dress up, to be beautiful and to dance, to live a night of luxury just once. That was impossible though, and Jane knew it as well as anyone else did. The resigned look on Arabella's face told her that nothing she said would really change that longing they both yearned for.

Turning on her heel, she looked at the dresses with a thoughtful expression. "I think a light blue gown would suit you beautifully," she murmured. "What do you think, Sheridan?"

Arabella gasped. Had Jane changed her mind so quickly? A pang of guilt went through her heart, then relief, then gratitude.

[Wahey, if Lilac searches to sue me for murdering Arabella, tell her I am gone.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou looked around the shop quietly wondering what it was that these girls were talking of but ofcourse he knew even if he didnt want to admit it. He stopped an picked up the portrait it was quite wonderfuly done in his opinion whoever had done this had true talent. Jane might wish to confront Meiou to make sure that he wasnt jus using Arabella or playing her for some reason or another after all if she kept tabs on him she could make sure he didnt mistreat her friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I am going to Beijing again for about four days. I will be posting by latest next week today. If Ravyn would please look after Jane, I would appreciate it. ^_^]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(*tackle hugs Shadowfare* I haven't seen you around for soooo long! Hello. :D ))

Eta stared into her cup.
"Illegal...depends on your definition of legal."
She looked up.
"Kidding, kidding."
She took another sip.
"Well, you can do body guarding, can't you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((oh. my. gosh. my trip was so much fun, and i'm feeling way too arabella-ish right now. thanks for taking care of her, you guys did a perfectly good job. and i'm going to have to ask you to take care of her for the next week as well. i should have internet access but just in case i don't please watch over her for me, yes? thanks a bunch!))

Arabella felt extremely lucky to have such good friends that understood. Friends that weren't so overly practical that they ruined things that weren't necessarily the perfect idea but certainly not a bad idea. She just had such a special feeling about the ball...she wasn't sure where it came from and she didn't know if it was really safe or right, but for some reason she felt like it was the right thing to do to go with Meiou. She eyed the light blue gown and waited for Sheridan's response.

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

"Fortunately the definition of Legal is infact subjective where applied, and yes I am supposed to be a guard, bodyguarding is what I'm supposed to do. Though nobody has ever given me a job before. After another stretch and glance around the room he asked " So who needs guarding at the ball tonight, I though it'd be too conspicuous for any assassination attempts."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta grinned.
"Don't worry, it's not illegal. But, if you accept this job, you have to do everything in you power to complete it."
She looked through the smoky bar room.
"You're to protect a very important guest of the Maarls. "

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9