Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Timmy and Tommy I 3 to," said Colin holding up three fingers. "I'm no Yurble but I am nice."
Timmy and Tommy stared at Colin and were still crying.
"It okay," Colin said to Timmy and Tommy, "let's get all the people here and go kick the Pant Devil's butt!" Timmy and Tommy agreed and off they went to go get the hasee seesaw back.
"Anyone wanna come with us?" Colin asked.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Pottsy opened a cupbourd door and hid in it.

"Well not for a few more minutes." Replied Fun.
She watched as he entered the cupbourd and giggled.
Fluffy hovered off To try and scare bonkers. Fang jumped off after him.

Bonkers was still waiting for Innocence to come down as Fluffy and Fang came up behind him. They both came really close and got either side of him then together they shouted
"BRRRRRRRRRRRP!"
Bonkers jumped higher than you would ever think an Anubis could and he ran off pining and started to scratch the cupbourd door that Pottsy was hiding in to get in.
This made Pottsy think that Jaxom was still after him.
"G-g-go away y-y-you c-crazy Horus!" He shouted through the door.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Colin walked up to the cupboard and screamed at the neopets inside, "You wanna come with Timmy and me and Tommy? It would be great if you could come. Hopefully we can sneak by mr. owner of the place."

Timmy crawled up to Colin, "The Faerie Queen is here!" Colin ran out side and saw The Faerie Queen. "Who is in the hidden tower now?" asked Colin. "Well since I am so powerful I heard about the problem with Timmy and Tommy and the Pant Devil. I went and got it back from the Pant Devil, here is the seesaw."

The neopets hiding in the cupboard came out and everyone cheered. "I have to go back to The Hidden Tower. Don't tell anyone where it is if you know. And everyone here I won't be here on Easter so here is a Easter Gift."

All the pets ran up to her. "You can all have 1,000 neopoints!" The neopets ran up and grabbed the neopoints and all were happy and then the Faerie Queen left.

"I can't wait until the Easter Bunny comes tommorow night," said Colin. "He will bring us candy and maybe toys or anything!" "I am just happy we have our seesaw back. No more fighting Timmy okay?" asked Tommy to Timmy. "Okay Tommy. Colin you are our new friend." They hugged each other and went to go play more games.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:50 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Timmy and Tommy went and spent their neopoints on 2 petpet beds for Woogy and Jimmi. Jimmi sat happily in his new Mootix petpet bed and began to munch on a sponge doughnutfruit. Woogy sat in the Breebly Petpet Bed petpet bed and ate a checkered doughnut fruit. Timmy and Tommy was still waiting for Yurbleson to return from the toy shop. Yurbleson arrived with a huge gigantic bag full of toys. Also he bought a Disco Petpet Bed bed for Hugzy. Hugzy went inside the petpet bed and went to sleep. Yurbleson set the bag down and he putted in a new movie called "Battle for Merridell" He watched the movie and he heard a mysterious scratching noise. "What was that?" Yurbleson said. "I'me ascarred!" Said Timmy. "Could der be ghosts in da daycare?" Said Tommy. They began to cry again.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((To Yurble_the_Kid: Would you PLEASE acknowledge my idea about an excursion? If you don't even reply (even if the answer is no) I'm going to leave this RP... I know that seems a bit extreme, but I find I very unfair that you don't acknowledge my ideas and input.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

ria wrote:
((All the pets I'm using for this RP are mine, their ages are different though. Also, for Yurble_the_Kid, can Ria come along and offer to take some of the pets on an excursion around Mystery Island, that way any pets who don't want to go can stay with Mr Yurbleson...))

Arianna giggled at the sight of Pan, "Awww, he looks to cute with that armour on." Evelyn squeaked and ran over to the pile of clothes. Scurrying around, she soon dragged out a pair of pink wings for Arianna and a pair of small green wings for herself (clip on of course). Once her wings were clipped on, Evelyn squeaked loudly and ran over to Pan. She pulled the Weewoo into a hug and began squeaking to him (talking to him) about how they must look so cute together.

(Yes you could. That's just fine.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thankyou so much for replying, I've been having a really bad day... spending my Easter long weekend doing important assignments, that's why I've been a little ranty...))

Ria knocked on the door to the Daycare, she was wearing a black t-shirt with red stripes down the side, dark jeans, and white and red sneakers. Baalinda and Arianna both stood up, trying to get away from the Golden Chomby (but also happy to greet their owner). Arianna grabbed Evelyn and grabbed onto Asara's arm, "Asara, grab Pan and come meet my owner, we can show her how pretty we are in these costumes."

Ria made her way over to Mr Yurbleson, she was back early because she had an idea. "Excuse me, I'm Ria, my four pets have been staying here. And when I was travelling to the Lost Desert to visit Coltzan's Shrine this morning, I had a brilliant idea. You see, I have a neohome on Mystery Island, so I had the idea that maybe I could take some of the pets here on a little excursion. We could play the Tombola, visit the beach, and go site seeing in general. Does that sound okay?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:59 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yourblesone looked at the human. "Of chorse. It's ok, it'll be for a while right?" Timmy and Tommy was asleep sucking on their thumbs with a valentines hasee plushie in their paws. Timmy kicked Tommy in his sleep and Tommy woke up!! "Daddy, Timmy kicked me!!!" He cried. He woke up Timmy. Timmy cried and cried, the fell asleep. Tommy fell asleep by Jimmi. Jimmi was asleep, too. Woogy was the only one awake making giggling noises.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ria nodded at Mr Yurbleson, "I'll have everyone back by this afternoon." She then walked over to Baalinda and Arianna, "Guess what guys? I've asked Mr Yurbleson, and he says its okay for me to take anyone who wants to come on an excursion to Mystery Island." Baalinda gasped then grinned, Arianna giggled then twirled around, showing Ria her outfit. "This is my new friend Asara, and her petpet Pan," she smiled.

Ria grinned, "Nice to meet you Asara, and you too Pan. I love the outfits, you guys make cute faeries and heroes."

((Note: When I say 'guys' I refer to everyone.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Colin walked up to Ria, "What is an excursoooon?" All the kids in the daycare had no idea. "Well even if it is fun there is no way I'll go. I am waiting for the Easter Bunny to come tonight and you can't pull me away from this daycare." Timmy and Tommmy nodded in agreement.

"Okay you three can stay here," Ria said. "Thanks Ria." said Colin, Timmy, and Tommy. Timmy and Tommy were still crying though and Colin slapped them on the face, "Cut it out!" Colin said. "We sorry," said Timmy and Tommy in unison.

"It's just... annoying. My mom dropped me off here for a long time since my Dad died a week ago and my mom couldn't handle me by herself. So she put me into here. Since then I got tougher but still have a baby inside since I three, but please stop. Each tear I see my Dad in it, he told me right before he died he said, 'Stay gold Colin, stay gold.' My Mom said it was is favortie quote from his book The Outsiders. I don't know what it means but it is somewhere what it means later in the book," Colin shed to tears and all the kids ran over to soothe him.

Mr. Yurbleson told Colin if he saw the book he would get it for him. Colin cried his way to nap time.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Timmy and Tommy was bouncing up and down saying "I hope the Easter Cybunny would come her, tomarrow and hand out neggs." Yurbleson grabbed the bag and hid toys everywhere. "Whoever finds the toys I hid gets to keep them!!" he said as he hid more toys until the bag's empty. He threw away the bag and read a book about draiks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When Yurbleson said go get them Rainbow got struck with greed suddenly and shoved all the kids down and got all the toys. Tommy and Timmy started to cry. Yurbleson looked up from his book and took the toys from Rainbow.

"Know you know you have to share," Yurbleson said to Rainbow. "I will, I just didn'..." Dr. Sloth suddenly appeared with his ray and turned all the toys into piles of sludge then disappeared.

All the kids started crying. "I, I, I, what should I do," Yurbleson said to Ria. Ria didn't know what to do either. Colin ran up to Timmy who was sleeping as all the commotion happened. "OH NO!" shouted Timmy after Colin explained what happened. Potsy and Fun started to calm Timmy and Colin down.

"Ria, what should we do?" asked Yurbleson again. "How about we take the oldest kid and ask them?"

"No, they would just keep crying. I KNOW WHAT TO DO! Kids we are going to the Toy Store!" Yurbleson said. All the kids cheered and off they went to the toy store. SOme still had the 1,000 neopoints from the Faerie Queen and some didn't.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Gotta backtrack a bit, but yay! You had a great idea, ria!))
Asara followed Arianna, scooping Pan into her arms. She looked up at Arianna's owner and smiled. "Nice to meet you Asara, and you too Pan. I love the outfits, you guys make cute faeries and heroes," Ria had said after Arianna had introduced them. "Are you really going to take us to Mystery Island?!" Asarael asked, amazed. "That'd be great! I live really close to there, and it was really fun when we last visited! Thank you, Ria!" Asara exclaimed. Pan hopped around Ria doing a little dance. "Weewoo! Weewoo!"

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Backtracking some.))
Rainbowstar put her paw over her mouth, trying to stiffle her laughter, as Pottsy hid in the cupbourd. When her laughing fit was over, she noticed a human had entered the day care. "An excursion? To Mystery Island?" Rainbow said to herself. She glanced from Domina to Fun. "I'm going to go, if I can." She said to both of them. She walked over to Ria and tugged a little on her shirt. "Miss Ria? Can I go to Mystery Island too? Please?"

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:42 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
jabond102 wrote:
The neopets hiding in the cupboard came out

((That is godmodding please do not try to control other people's characters without thier permission Pottsy is in the cupbourd hiding. He wouldn't come out just because of the Faerie Queen. Even though he's coming out now anyway my point is still valid. Please read the rp rules. Thank you for reading this.))
Pottsy peered round the door and Bonkers was sitting outside pining. He checked for the Horus it was at the top of a Cabinet. He'd heard about the excursion. He ran up to her.
"Wow Me and my brother and sisters live there too! My Owner could help too!" He said to her.

Andrew heard this and yawned. It would be quieter without them. But he had to get parts for what he was building. His plan was to slip off when no-one was looking and go to the space station then to kreludos. and be back before anyone noticed.

Sherryl hadn't noticed that Baalinda and Arianna had left.
When she heard about the excursion she leaped up.
"ROAD TRIP!" she shouted.

Fun Raised her eyebrow.
"See what I put up with! I don't even know what those two are so happy about... We live there... Oh well." She said as she watched Andrew rise and join the people who where going.
"I'll go if everyone else is..." She said.
'Plus I can follow Andrew. It's unlike him to want to go on a trip with lots of people.' She thought to herself.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next