Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Is this rp still open?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra Rin gasped, too. Then glancing about her quickly, she stepped forward. "Sire," she said weakly. "It... it was my fault, sir. Not theirs, not the Princess's. Mine. Punish me how you will, but please, do not harm them!"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: If that's okay with the GC that we can just suddenly speak Sharkiian.]

Eris let out a short gasp at the elderly man. Apparently, he was the king or some other high rank in the village.

----------------------
(If we suddenly know Sharkiian then read this version-)
Eris heard Terra Rin sticking up for them, but couldn't let her take the blame. She stepped up beside Terra Rin and spoke to the elder.
----------------------
(If we don't, read this version-)
Eris noticed Terra Rin stepping forward and speaking to the elder. She couldn't exactly understand what she had said, but stepped forward any way. "I don't know if you can understand me, but..."
---------------------
(Then read after either-)
"We won a contest back in our home countries and won a trip to this island. We came here on a cruise ship, the Sharkiians have nothing to do with us comming here!"

[OOC: Confuzzling @_@]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry Raiu, its closed. There is just so much stuff that your character wouldn't be able to catch up. Sorry.
And ok, you guys can speak sharkiian!!!))

"Terra Rin, its not your fault," Zega said then turned to the king. "Father, I know we can trust them. I can feel it. Father don't worry," She persaded.

Her Father looked at her gravely, "I don't know. They look so different. But I know you can feel these things very strongly." He put his hand on her shoulder and nodded. "I trust your instints. I'll make the final say tomorrow at Grand Meal. I want them to attend."

Zega nodded, "Oh, I almost forgot. The Grand Guest House, may they live there?"

He smiled, "For the time being." Her father turned and left, walking back towards the mountains where a spectacular palace was set.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Juniper stepped back and began to feel nervous again as soon as Zega's father arrived. He was clearly in charge and knew it. She lowered her chin and tried to look harmless and innocent, then breathed a sigh of relief when finally he left.

She looked up and stared around the village then, trying to see if she could figure out which building the "Grand Guest House" was. It certainly sounded impressive.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Come on, I'll show you to where you will stay." Zega smiled and started walking. After about 15 minutes of walking in the village, they arrived at the palace. They walked on a cobblestone path which went through a beautiful garden, with rare species of flowers, golds, gems, and waterfalls all around it. At the end was this smalled palace.
"This is it." Zega said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eris could hardly take it all in. "Your village is so beautiful!" She said, bending down to pick up a handful of the gems. "Wow...they're real, too!" She opened her hand and let the jewls fall back into place, and then stood back up. Amazing... she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega nodded with thanks. "Our island has a lot of them." She opened the door to the Grand Guest House. The house was luxorious. There was velvet carpet and shiny ceilings. Diamonds and gold were mounted all over the wall. The light shining from outside sparkled the jewels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Zega-

This role play has been nearing extinction a few times now, and you've obviously been deleting your last post and posting it again to bump your thread back to the top. Please do not do this, as the members of this role play appear to no longer have an interest in it. Otherwise they would have replyed with a post by now.

I understand your desire to keep your role play alive, but some times you just need to let it go.

-White_Wolf

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9