Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Acqua watched Meiou walk off. Voulrath didn't appreciate the encounter. Shrugging it off herself, Acqua followed White who was leading to her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:41 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya lingered, continuing her examination of the ship's systems. When she looked up, White and the others had departed. She shut down the terminal and strode down the nearest corridor, poking her head into doorways as she went.

Before she had gone far, an image of White appeared. "May I direct you?" he asked with a bland smile.

She shook her head. "Just show me on a map and I'll find my way there soon," she replied.

White did so, and she continued her exploration of the ship, heading in that general direction. Her left index finger trailed against the wall as she walked, sliding along its smooth, pristine surface and leaving a long thin smudge.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Once White pointed Acqua to her room, she gave a light nod. As she walked by, she went through him. Something wet was left near White. It glimmered for a moment, but dulled until it was clear.

The room Acqua was led to was drab. It looked like a room in a factory, but with a bed. She fell forward face first onto the bed, exhaling from exhaustion and pressure. She was too tired even to itch herself.

Acqua is your name... how fitting. A voice played inside her head. She didn't know where it came from; she didn't really care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta glanced at Amaya before she left the room, feeling something instinctively about her. She flicked her head back and continued through the building, annoyed that she even had to show her face here again.

She found the set of rooms assigned to them, and pressed her hand experimentally against the pressure pad beside the room. The door slid open and a projection of White said blankly,

"Welcome to you room Miss Eta. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask."

Eta growled dismissivily at the holograph before walking into her room.

((I'm making this up, sorry DB. Didn't know what else to do.))

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:28 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya shortly found her way to her room in the living quarters section and entered, looking briefly around at the uninspired furnishings. Oh well, it was the ship's hardware that was important. She pulled off her beat-up green jacket and tossed it onto the bed, walking over to where a flat-screened computer terminal sat on a small desk. She connected to the net and dialed.

A male of about 17 appeared on the screen. His silver-blue hair matched Amaya's exactly, but his was short and stuck out in all directions. “Hey 'Maya!” he said with a broad grin, “Look what I've found for us!” He held up a small, neon-green canister.

“Sorry Trell, but I can't,” she replied with a regretful smile, “I'm taking a trip.” Then she added in a hushed, conspiratorial tone, “To save humanity.”

“And that's more important than a co-ordinated colour change with your best friend?” he asked, pouting dramatically.

“I'm afraid so,” she said, nodding gravely, “So there's some stuff I need you to do: unenroll me for starters, oh, and see if you can get me a refund on some of that tuition. Though, I've gotta tell ya, thanks to the folks at M.A.G.I., money is no longer much of a problem. And maybe pack me up some clothes and stuff, and send it over to headquarters.”

“Okay, will do,” he said cheerfully, “Now you take care of yourself, and don't go getting injured on this mission-whatsis.”

“You take care too,” she replied, “Don't do anything I wouldn't do!”

“Oh I can handle that,” he said with a smirk, before the screen went blank.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:35 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou entered his room and sat down on the bed calling a clear screen from nowhere as he started to press buttons on it as if typing in something. He soon was hacking his way into the personel files of the others looking them over but namely looking over Acquas. He didnt like the feeling he got from her and had to find some kind of proof that would either clear his worries or really make him worry about her. Soon enough a screen popped up showing the picture of Acqua and her personal information as after that he began reading it knowing very well that White had proboly already detected his intrusion seeing as he wasnt using anything to block white from doing so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As soon as Kaila was in her room, White left, and Kaila closed her door slowly. Then she sat down on her bed, pulling her cell phone out of her back pocket.

Dialing her mom's number, she glanced around her room. It was quite plain, nothing more than to be expected.

"Hello, Smith residence." the phone said.

"Hi, mom? It's me, Kaila. I've decided to accept the M.A.G.I.'s offer, and they are sending the money over to you." Kaila said.

"Oh... what's about, honey?" her mom asked.

Taking a deep breath, Kaila said, "It's classified, mom. I can't tell you."

"As I expected. Well, Kaila sweetie, be careful, okay?..." there was a pause, and then her mom said, "Well, call me when you can. Bye."

"Bye." Kaila said, and then the slight buzzing told her her mother had hung up. Sighing, she put the phone back into her pocket.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10