Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Acqua saw a young man walk into the building that she was going into. hmm, he must be there for the same thing as me. she thought. She walked closer to the building. It was a very tall, glass building. She was starting to wonder why she had been called there. Pretty soon, she was at the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The man shook his arm to slide down the sleeve, and looked at his watch, and then through the glass doors, "And so, it begins" he muttered cryptically.

GreenEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Jaque thought of how polite the man in white was. it was the first time he had seen politness in a very long time. Jaque followed the mans jesture, and walked into the elevator. he heard the man in white mutter something, something that Jaque couldnt exactly hear as well, because of the loud humming of the elevator.

A large PING greeted them at their destinated floor..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The doors opened and the man pointe down the hallway, to the only door at it's end, "Through that door," he said, "is what you seek, but have a care, for what you find may not be what you expected."

GreenEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Jaque stared at the man for a moment.
"not what i expected?, what are you talking about?. new weaponary?, some science fiction scene?"
the man in white just looked at him, while pointing to a very dark and mysterious looking door..
Jaque, now looking at the door, his Curiousity impulse absorbed over him. he began walking towards the door, in a kind of stance that if anything would happen, he could quickly draw his Magnum out from its buckel..
he approached ever more closer, and a faint click sound came from the door, and it slid open slowly as if made by metal. A large, bright, white light began to absorb the darkness in the room...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta narrowed her eyes at the people walking purposely towards the building. Not like she cared. She didn't follow orders anyway. She'd laughed at first when she got the email, during her lunchbreak at the mechanics workshop, and had simply thought it was a joke.
Still...something drew her here. She knew her powers. But getting caught up in the law forces...she didn't like that.
Eta finished her cigarette and threw it on the ground, crushing it under her boot heel. She sighed. What the hell.

Walking casually towards the building, she fixed the man by the elevator with a piercing stare. One of her favourites.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ofcourse as the doors opened tied to a metal chair in one dark corner of the room was Meiou with metal restraints. They werent taking chances with him after what he had pulled with the M.A.G.I officer that hed killed. He looked up as he saw the doors open he was curious as to what was goin on and who was coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A figure stood outside the building, wrinkling his nose in disgust from the stench of smoke. Voulrath watched as a variety of people entered the giant fortress. "So this is where they're gathering..." he said under his voice. There was a brief pause. "Yes." he said. "Easily." He nodded and spat on the cigarette near him. The saliva was silver mixed with a prism of colors. It completely consumed the cigarette.

He disappeared from sight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eva awoke to the sound of her phone, ringing in the darkness. She quickly ran and picked it up and groggily said,

"'Lo?"

"You want me to go to head quarters? It's after midnight. But, alright- I'll be there in five."

She hung up, quickly changed and ran out the door and into her old Chevy.

"Work, baby, work..." she mumbled. The engine soon started and she sped off down the street, mumbling about her lack of sleep.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya alighted from a high-speed train in the centre of Cefirice City. She accessed the net using the wireless chip she’d had implanted four years ago, and downloaded a map of the city. Finding M.A.G.I. headquarters not far away, she decided to walk.

She cut through a quiet park, an oasis in the concrete desert. It seemed quiet anyway, she couldn’t actually tell over the music being beamed directly into her cortex; electronic distortions through water…the latest fad. As she walked she thought back to a few hours earlier. When she’d received the email her eyes had been magnetically drawn to the dollar figure at the bottom. “5000 whether I’m interested or not?!” she’d exclaimed, then hastily scanned the rest of the message for any weird catches or the phrase “organ donation.” Satisfied, she’d packed a small messenger bag, told a friend to get lecture notes for her, and headed out the door.

She turned off the blaring cacophony when she caught site of the towering glass structure ahead of her. Government building; no wonder we don’t have resources for anything else on this planet, she thought. She entered the front doors, passing a figure loitering outside without paying him much attention.

[I lurve sci-fi! Thanks for making this LD. :) ]

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

--
behing the door, was, what seemed to Jaque, a large 40 or so monitor screen sat in the middle of the science fiction complex on a pillar, this made the the screen bend so that everyone around the pillar could see the messege.
on the large screen was MAGI's logo, that scrolled clockwise, it didnt look all that amazing after Jaque stared at it.
people where running about, carrying masses of paper to desks, and large buzzing noises could be heard.
Jaque stepped into the door, and the full view could be seen.
what seemed lkie thousands of little pipes and bridges connected the ceiling together. and hundreds of little blue and white little dots flickered around him. Jaque looked below him, he was standing on a hollow looking bridge, underneath was more little screens, and more people.

Jaque looked at the direction the man in white was once standing. he had just..
"vanished?" he said.
he shrugged his shoulders and turned to the bridge again, and standing in
front of him, was the man in white. it gave Jaque a little shock. but he recoved almost instantly.
"so.." jaque said "you mind telling me your name?, and what this place is?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta raised an eyebrow. Disorganised wasn't the word.

"Hello? Look, I'm not hanging around for nothing," She said cooly. "Hey?"

No response.

"Whatever."

She turned on her heel to leave.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The elevator in the lobby dinged as the doors opened, and the man in white stepped out "Sorry to keep you all waiting, if you please follow me," he bowed slightly and gestured to the elevator.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They call me White" he said, "I am a holographic manifestation of the central processing unit of this facility"

"So, is this one of them Mr. White?" a man with long red hair in a black over coat walked up.

"He is sir," White responded, "I am speaking with the others in the lobby at this moment."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Meiou," Mr. White walked into the room, "I'm terribly sorry about all this, but, you know procedures." He nodded and the gaurds left the room, sealing the door behind them. The cuffs and bonds around Meiou released with a snap-hiss, "I've been ordered to make you a...proposition."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"your, a hologram?" he said while moving his hand through Mr.White a few times.
"so there are others?" he said to the hologram..
the hologram nodded.
Jaque laughed
"let me get this right.. iv been rewarded 5000$ by a hologram?, thats pretty hard to believe" he said as he turned towards the elevator
"meet you downstairs" he said to the hologram

(its accually black hair red overcoat :P)

http://home.1asphost.com/jammydark/wmpl ... -48-48.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(No, the red haired dude is Phalan)

"Yes he is, and yes there are," Phalan said, he paused "Thank you Mr. White," White shimmered and vanished, Phalan turned back to Jaque, "Mr. Jauqe, please, have a seat," a chair on a robotic arm lowered from the ceiling behind them both.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next