Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Oh it is good to be back!))

Role name: Friend of Female Slayer 2
Name: Ashley Parker
Appearance: Blond hair falls neatly to her mid- back, loose curls fit in with the wavy locks. Sky blue eyes, and pale delicate skin. A pink tinge adorns each cheek. Trendy clothes always appear upon her slender frame.
Other: Ashley Parker, wealthy to the bone. She is as superficial as can be, but a good listener- popular in the sense of bratty but occasionly kind. She never plays the follower, but she is seen as "one Celena's good friends" a role which she doesn't mind.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Last edited by Forest_Majesty on Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Requiem- are you in or are you out? Right now I don't care who thinks what, right now all I care about it starting this when Alex posts her bio. So make up your minds now whether or not you want to stay because I'm not wasting my time fooling around with this.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Dawn2 wrote:
((Requiem- are you in or are you out? Right now I don't care who thinks what, right now all I care about it starting this when Alex posts her bio. So make up your minds now whether or not you want to stay because I'm not wasting my time fooling around with this.))

||I'm in. The fact that my opinions differ from someone elses isn't going to make me abandon a good RPing experience.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Sorry Dawn. 4 exams in 2 days mean I don't get much time online. But they're done now :) ))

Role name: Friend of male slayer 1
Name: Sean Daniels
Appearance: Slightly taller than average; short brown hair and brown eyes.
Other: Has been friends with the Male Slayer for a couple of years now. He is usually fairly laid-back and easy-going, however when he loses his temper he tends to have large outbursts. He isn't really into reading and researching, preferring to leave it for the others, though he will help out when necessary.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((I actually have time to join new RPs now. I weren't going to join because of my exams But I will now.))
Role name: Vampire 2
Name: Xeres Anteria
Appearance: He was sired at 16 so he hasn't aged a day since then. He has long brown hair halfway down his back, he wears a leather Jacket which alway covers what's underneath, Black baggy jeans and quite big leather boots.
Other: He enjoys the hunt more than the kill, after all who'd suspect a young boy like him to kill them? He works for the master Vampire.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Yay, we can start.))

Celena looked over at the boy across from her. Oh, how she hated that boy. Always going around the school with his friends, talking about cars or sports or whatever he talked about. Never once about her. She hated that. How disrespectful of him not to notice her!

That's why she had picked him for this dreadful job. She wanted him dead. Nobody, nobody was ever allowed to ignore Celena Renn. She had worked very hard for her popularity status, and he just ignored it. How dare he!

The watcher was droning on about some demon, but she wasn't listening. She was too angry with the boy. Besides, the watcher was quite boring anyway. Celena decided not to put up with this utter waste of her time.

"Look", she said, "Can we just go out, stake people, and go home? My soaps are on at 10, and I won't be happy if I miss them. Neither will you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ashley yawned, she was home alone and utterly bored. She painted the last coat of nail polish on her fingernails. There is no one home anywhere- thats so annoying! she thought. Celena wasn't answering her cell, so she decided to try Christine, just to see what she was up to.

((Sorry, not the best way to jump into the RP ><, oh well...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hasielfell sat in her supposed "crypt" (it was really just a big coffin in the middle of a wine cellar) filing her nails. "Ugh....." she moaned, leaning back in the coffin. "So bored..." Her, Hasielfell, the Master's favorite ((whoa, Darla refrence)) with nothing to do. i could be out rampaging she thought, but noooooo. I have to sit around and wait for the Boss to come. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jack Aries raised his eyebrows at Celena and sighed. "No, Celena. You may not go anywhere until I have finished. I will allow you a few minutes to tell one of your friends to record the soaps, but you are not leaving my lesson until I am through."

He turned back to the diagram of the demon. "As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted." Here, Jack glanced at Celena. "The Ronicus Corpulus is a dangerous beast, and closely allied with the vampire. It cannot understand pleading, so best to avoid them if you can. They are powerful beasts."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The Crypt in which Xeres resided was filled with Trophies from his former victims and daisies, lots and lots of daisies. It was his trademark you see, to steal something from his victim and leave them with a daisy chain. It made him quite famous in the vamire world.

Which was precisely why The Master had chosen him.

He sat upon his casket and remembered his faveorite kills of the last few decades.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Celena rolled her eyes.

"Do I really look like I really care about the Romulus Comulus or whatever? I'm missing my soaps!" she whined, "Look. I have this ancient slayer voodoo or whatever with this [here she gestured to Toby] slimeball. I can handle whatever big morons come after me. And besides, does anyone care about my own health here? Here you are, Mr. Watcher, boring me to the point of supreme mental damage, and last night this one vamp chick came after me AND I BROKE A NAIL."

She finished her rant yelling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Ronicus Corpulus," Jack repeated angrily. "Celena, you are making it worse for yourself. If you are not quiet, I will have to keep you in after the instructing period, purposely so that you miss your soaps. And I'm not sure you would like that, would you, Celena?" Jack asked quietly.

"Now, if we can continue. Take notes on the Ronicus Corpulus, please, from what I have told you about it. And I sincerely hope you were listening." Jack glanced at Celena, and sat behind the desk.

He pretended to be making notes on the work and the progress of it, but instead he wrote, "Celena will be doing time after the instructing period today. Please watch your soaps on your own. She says that there is no need to record them."

He stood and went to the window, meeting a raven. Softly, he whispered, "Take this to Ashley, Celena's friend. This should teach her a lesson."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ashley abruptly dropped the phone, seeing a raven at the window with a message in its mouth. Her eyebrow raised as she hurriedly blew on her nails, she lurched open the window. The raven flew in excitedly and dropped the message in her lap, and she shooed the raven away. Ashley read the message, suspicion clouded her eyes but she decided to follow the strange message. She settled in front of the television, alone, and started watching some soaps- without recording them. A pang of guilt hit her in the stomach but the message said...her thoughts trailed off as Lisa discovered who was cheating on her, and she confronted whats-her-name...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((:o That's evil Liv!))
It was Dark out. Xeres could smell it. He was starting to feel hungry.
It was time for breakfast.

He rose and walked to the door and opened it. The darkness was beautiful. He'd always loved the night. In fact it was the reason He'd been sired 88 years, 11 months and 30 days ago. Tommorow was the anniversery of the night he was Sired. He could remember it as though it was yesterday. Though he wished that he couldn't.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christine plopped onto the sofa, an italian ice clutched in her right hand. "Finally!" she said, switching the tv on. "The season finale's on! I better record this, Celena is probably with that boring old watcher, and she loves this show. Speaking of Celena, she'll probably need some company." Hitting the red Record button, she slipped on her shoes, having found them stuffed under a computer desk, and jogged off to the place where Celena and Toby were being trained by the watcher.

((Hehe. Christine recorded the soaps, so Celena'll probably get to watch 'em anyway. Hehe.))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next