Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((all the parts are taken, so let's get started. And CD, no one will ever surpass me! You haven't seen me roleplay with Matfur. Ah, the angst...the hanging...the fear of rope...))

Ah, the crickets. They would always chirp on warm summer nights, like this one. The moon a great sphere of silver hanging high in the cloudless sky... It was nights like this that Mister Brown savored. For some reason they reminded him of the tales his father had once told him of the ships, as they crossed from England, guided by the stars. At this point, we must remember that Mister Brown, a supposed Banker, was not what he seemed, but really, the Raven Hunter Timothy Brown. This was not apparent to the common eye, for he was dressed in a fine suit on this evening, after working long hours at the bank. Why the bank? Because of the Washington Irving story "The Devil and Tom Walker," which states rather well that banking and loans is the devil's business, destroying people with their own greed.

In his pocket was a revolver, and he was headed home to get the rest of his weapons and his cloak. He truly loved this cloak, for reasons we shall discuss later. Despite his love for nights like this, he was, indeed, very wary of his surroundings. The night masked things of darkness...like himself.

((whooo...*plays spooky music*))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
((Yea, it started! Please, pardon me if I'm really bad at this, this is only my second RP. I've been doing this for about 3 days now.))

Danae smiled, spinning around to face yet another teenage boy wanting to dance. She brushed a strand of hair back from her face, and walked with him onto the dance floor. There were males of all ages around her, looking at her. Her powers let her feel them, wanting to ask her to dance. She was too busy, though. She could feel the other girl’s eyes on her, envious. Well, good, she thought to herself, they should be jealous. It’s their fault I’m prettier than them, anyway.

This was Danae’s favorite club. She loved the bands that played there, and she loved the atmosphere; well, as much as someone without a soul could love something. She wasn’t at the club just to dance though, far from it. She, unfortunately, was working. She was making sure the vampire to human ratio stayed the same, and was using the club to do it. She also was making sure that no vampire decided to attack someone innocent. She couldn’t let them hurt another person she was at all close to. Not after Jamie… She shook her head, trying to dispel the thought. I don’t want to think about her. I’m just going to focus on working, and if I have to work, I might as well be doing it at a club, where I can dance. Danae turned back to face the guy she was dancing with, focusing her non-working thoughts on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Gaglore paced. He disliked waiting, almost as much as he disliked the Raven hunters. He wanted Arrow to show up, he wanted to get the information off his hands, and he wanted to see his leader's sly smile when he found out what the information folder contained.

Gaglore had been out all night, looking for information on any Raven Hunters he could find. He had a lead, and he knew Arrow would be pleased when he heard the good news.

Tonight was a good night he thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle still felt drowsy. In the afternoon, he had continued his studies for librerian. But slowly, sleep had caught him, turning his afternoon in a prolounged nap above books and sitting in an uncomfortable chair, head in hands.

His sister found it touching to see how he always managed to fall asleep in the most weird positions. But now, it had only been irritating and made him to develop a drowsy head.

Already in the morning, Merle had received message of a possible target, a rogue vampire. With a worse attitude of killing his victims on the spot. Since vampires usually don't move during the day, Merle had taking his time to study.. sleep.

He sighed. Touching the hidden crossbow on his right arm. It was a small device, capable of shooting at short range, but very powerfull.

Right now, his mask coverd his face, leaving only the eyes open for sight. It was the way, he preferred it. Just in case, he wore a long dark brown cloak too.

The lights on the streets flicked gently, few people were around.

Merle thought over the other Raven hunters.. Especially Timothy. He had had odd dreams.. about the man and his obsession, Sorrow. Merle hoped they meant nothing.

Still poundering, he moved along, to the latest place his informant had pointed him to. A small bar.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The lock clicked open, and Timothy entered his home as if in a trance. It was mostly empty - he didn't spend much time in it. There were only two mirrors for the large house. One was a gilded wall mirror, shattered, for he had taken his fist to it long ago. The other was a small hand mirror, which lay face down. He touched the handle of the mirror gently, but soon turned away and began to gather his weapons. As he left the house, he put on his cloak, an odd feature for modern day, having changed from his supposed "work" clothes to his hunting garb. Tonight he did not feel like hunting. He had not slept in days, and knew the one place to keep the tides of reality from coming. A place mortals loved for their intoxication. The place a manic depressive, handsome young man should be found. A bar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I would be willing to take on another vampire if needed, SI.]

Arrow opened the door and swept through it, his cloak flowing gracefully behind him. He had just been out looking for humans and, sad as he was to say it, he had found none. As a result he was in a towering temper and only something really, really special would sort his mood tonight.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Gaglore saw Arrow enter, and he looked to be in a bad mood.

Perfect, thought Gaglore, Just what I need, a grumpy Vampire Lord

"My Lord," he said, moving so swiftly towards Arrow that he appeared to be floating, "I may have a lead on a possible Raven hunter. I saw him a couple of nights ago, and have been following him since. He seems very suspicious, and he has most of the characteristics of a Raven Hunter. In my humble opinion, I believe it would be in the best interest of out kind to look into this one."

Gaglore handed the file over to Arrow. In the file were pictures of the suspect, and a detailed journal of the surveillance Gaglore had done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
James jumped from the top of a building to the allyway. Vampires. He had just realized that The Vampire to human ratio had shifted in favour of the Vampires. There was hunting to be done.
<hr>
Anka and a team of 7 vampires had cornered a group of girls in an allyway. The hunt had been fun but it had worked up an appatite. The 7 vampires with Anka were too hungry by now. Their human faces contorted, their canines grew and they showed his true form.

The girls began to scream.

All of a sudden, a man clad in leather dropped from above.
<hr>
Screaming.

It filled James' ears. He felt nothing. You see that was the part he was not told. No soul, no emotions. He could never feel Happiness, Sadness, Love, Fear even Greif... Nothing.

He looked upon the vampire.
"Let them go." He said. "And I'll let you live"
<hr>
"Oh yeah?" voices one of the vampires. "You and what army?"

The Raven Hunter's head tilted in a split second the vampire disapeared and reappeared in James' hand. The Vampire was fighting to break free.

All of a sudden the cries got louder as James' grip tightened then. Crack. James broke his neck. But it didn't stop there. James kept going until the Vampire's head was severed dusting it.

"Anyone else want a sample of my strength?" He asked.

Anka realized that this was a Raven Hunter. He had to think fast.

Wait. I just look like a teenage boy. He wouldn't suspect me. he thought.

He slunk backwards towards the girls.

As he did this James took a nearby peice of wood from the trash, and in a flash Anka's minions were dust and James was gone.
((CrapXXors they got PWN3D))

((Note: Anka hides behind his lowly minions alot. so the girls didn't see him.))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Serai stepped out of the shadows. Tapping her walking stick against the ground, she looked at Anka.

"Tsk tsk.. I didn't realise your.. techiniques were so advanced..."

She gave a crooked up smile. But her eyes remained emotionless. Her thoughts were different.

Pity.... It would have been less competition.. Vampire world was hard.. But she did not speak out her thoughts.

"Arrow will be waiting, are you coming?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Everyone, I'm going to be gone for two weeks. Please continue the rp, and if you need to use Timothy for something, he's an open character until I return. I shall miss you all!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"There's still a meal to be had here Serai." He said looking up at the three girls still shaking in fear.

Anka's face contorted and his fangs lengthened.

"Hello, little girls." and with this he jumped onto one of them and bit into her neck.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Seria wondered when one of the little girls would resist. Or hit Anka in the back. But nothing happened.

Have they forgotten womens revolution already?

Worse, they started looking at her. The white haired vampire did not feel any remorse, in fact, she felt rising anger and disdain.

If you can't help yourself..

She turned on her ankles, "if you are ready, would you please follow? I would rather be on time on our meeting."

"And for your information, I have fed when the night started."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merle watched the scribble on the tiny paper. Peaking he even held the paper closer to his eyes.

Was that a nine or a two? Wait.. or an eight?

The absurdity of the situation struck him. Here he was standing in the middle of nowhere, with a badly written piece of information and a crossbow in his right hand. As a raven hunter.

Vampires would roll of the ground, laughing, if they knew. And if they knew, he better ought to paint a big bull's eye on his back.

His head had cleared up a little, but yet.. he was wondering if his sight was going backwards. (A thing he had profoundly refused to be tested.

Now now.. it was a bar.. somewhere in this street. There can't be too many bars in one street.

Looking around, he saw a group of teenagers walking by, laughing and chattering. A few moments later, they entered a small door. When the door opened, a colorfull light beam dotted out, accompagnied by music.

I will check there first...

Silentfull, he moved towards the bar (the Beach, hmm) and pushed the door open. Music and dancers were all around. Some of the youngsters, looked at his appearance. Eyeing around Merle entered.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Arrow took the file from Gaglore. He sat and looked through it, his smile lengthening every time he turned a page. "Yes," he murmured, "yes, very good, Gaglore... you will be rewarded... but first..."

Arrow placed the file on the table, and walked around it. "Where are the rest?" he asked Gaglore, as if he knew. "After this... information... I believe it is time to make a move... yes, a move... but how?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka finished his drink. The body of the girl fell to the floor. His face was covered in blood.

"Perhaps we could take one back as a present for the master?" He said taunting frightened girls. He smiled at them, baring his fangs. He got up close to the smallest of them. "Maybe you?" He taunted.

All of a sudden he turned away from them.
"Go. And do not tell anyone of this. Or I shall hunt down every last one of you."

The girls ran away, mostly sobbing, and Anka followed Seria.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Luckily, they had not been far of the place of meeting. Seria, who had shortly arrived from a flying trip from Europe, was still in thought.

Seria was off average height, close to being small. When she had been human, she had been one of the tallest women from her village. But things change.. humans grew taller.. vampires older. She had been in Europe, nipping for information from both sides. Vampires.. who was in power were? What were they doing? Humans.. which organisations strove to uncover vampires.. or worse, kill them.

And of course, the raven hunters. A case between. Not really human.

But she had found disheartening few information on the raven hunters. As usual, they were good at covering their tracks. Some vampires (mostly youngsters) even thought they, the raven hunters, were a myth, told by the elder vampires, to scare them.

Touching.

Like the elders had no other means of keeping them dominated.

She pushed her thoughts aside, when the large house, where the meeting was due, came in view.

Giving a quick glance at her side, she opened the door. Walking towards the main room.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next