Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Puk kept his eyes on the small figure. A she, he realized. She had seen him, and wasn't as keen to meet up. The kelpie slowed his pace. Maybe he had been a little too enthousiastic. Or maybe she was just no horse lover.

It was only then, Puk actually started to think about what a young girl was doing on the beach in the middle of the night.

This only build up his curiousity. Puk never considered that he might be running straight towards a terrible monster in the disguise of a young girl. (Which of course would be terribly interesting too.) Besides, he didn't got the impression or feeling that she was unseelie.

She seemed to move away from him now. He shook his tail, slightly increasing pace. His attention got diverted for a moment, by a shiny shell on the beach. How did it get there? He hadn't seen it when running onto the beach. Wondering, his head darted down for a moment.

No, he shouldn't get distracted! The shell vanished. Puk looked up again. The figure seemed oddly transparant and difficult to see now.

A faerie? Of course, he thought to himself, it was not like he had seen any human the past years.

Still, company! He thought happily. The thought only swiftly slipped through his mind, that the last weeks, even faeries seemed to be absent more and more around the pool.

Did he hear a bird in the distance?

She, a girl with long dark hair and an odd sea green garment, was moving away quickly. Puk abandoned any thoughts of luring someone. Discretion was lost anyway on this non-cooperative person.

Immediatly, he started a quick gallop, catching up with the other. To then, prancing around her in circles.

Some teasing never hurt, he thought. Besides, there was no one else around to point him to it.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

“Lavi, you do realize how much trouble we’re going to be in if our parents discover we’re out of bed this late, right?” Reya called ahead nervously, struggling to keep up with Lavinia as she moved swiftly from tree branch to tree branch.

The night air was heavy with moisture and the unmistakable scent of damp leaves. The moon was completely blanketed with clouds, so other than the two tiny incandescent devas winding in and out of the foliage, the forest was pitch black. A delicate, featherlike fog was creeping across the wooded floor and coiling around the bases of the trees. Reya shivered.

“Shhh!” Lavinia stopped abruptly on the bough of a particularly large oak tree, listening intently. She peered over the edge of a leaf, watching the forest floor carefully for movement. Reya glanced around anxiously. She could think of about ten things off the top of her head that resided in the forest other than the devas, all of which were a possible danger to small creatures such as herself and Lavinia at this time of night. She gulped.

“’Kay, let’s move.” Lavinia said finally, unfolding her wings and taking off again, trying to avoid open air. She could be seen only as a bright white blur in the darkness of the forest. Reya followed her hastily, sighing.

“Did you even hear me?” She asked again, narrowly avoiding a collision with tree that Lavinia had dodged seconds ago.

“If you want to go back, go ahead,” Lavinia called back over her shoulder. “But you won’t be able to see what I found unless you come. Tomorrow it might be gone,” she said, landing on a branch quickly to catch her breath, then taking off again almost immediately. “Nearly there!”

Reya sighed and said nothing. Lavinia seemed so unnecessarily reckless at times, and had the uncanny ability to pull other people in and make them curious as well. But it was my decision to come… I should have just pretended to be asleep when she came to my window… She thought wearily. Night calls from Lavinia nearly always meant trouble.

Suddenly Lavinia was descending. She landed noiselessly on the ground and ran along a few steps, appearing to be searching for something. “I think…” she whispered, peering through the slowly thickening fog, “This is it!” she squealed and came to a halt, waving at the breathless Reya to come closer. Stumbling as she landed, Reya hurried to Lavinia’s side.

“Wha…?”

“Look!” Lavinia exclaimed eagerly, pointing at the damp soil at their feet. A large, semi oval-like imprint lay there, and not too much further along was another one, followed by countless more. In fact, there was an entire trail of the imprints that ran along as far as the two of them could see. Reya knelt on the ground and examined the nearest one. It was much larger than her, maybe five or six inches long, and nearly half an inch deep. She frowned and looked up at Lavinia.

“I don’t understand,” she said. “What are they?”

“Reya, don’t you recognize them? These are shoe prints! Now what is the only creature that you can possibly think of that wears shoes?”

Reya fell silent for a moment, gazing at Lavinia and thinking. Then, slowly, her eyes grew wider as it donned on her. Her mouth fell open and she looked back at the imprint quickly, aghast.

“No… It couldn’t possibly… But… I don’t believe it!” she said, staring at Lavinia, positively thunderstruck. “How could there be a… a… a you know… here, in our forest?”

“I have no doubt about it,” Lavinia said, nodding seriously. “I heard my parents talking about it a few days ago. They said the lady living in the willow tree behind us thought she spotted one not too long ago, but everyone thinks she’s gone barmy because there hasn’t been a trace of a human in these woods for ages. This is the proof!”

Reya stared back down at the supposed footprints, and then spoke slowly. “Lavinia, I think you might be taking this a little far… There are so many other kinds of magical creatures living in the forest, any one of them could have done something to make these, you don’t know for sure…”

“Fine,” said Lavinia, crossing her arms, “If you don’t believe me now, then I’ve got other ways of proving it.” A smile slowly grew on her face, and she turned on her heel and kicked off the ground into the air again, saying, “Oh yes, I have other ways.”

[I don't think that could have been longer, or much worse. Lovely >.>]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
"And so you do use illusionists? I thought so, but I wasn't su- What?"

Everyone had fallen silent. Thinking she'd said something wrong, Ilmena coughed nervously, looking around at the others.

It was then that she noticed that they weren't looking at her, but at something behind her, in the forest.

Brows together in her confusion, the girl turned around.

"I don't see anyth- Oh!" Ilmena stood up quickly and hurried to the girl's side. Upon seeing that she was unconscious, the runaway rolled her over. Noticing the girl's unusual clothes, she frowned, but turned to the others. "She's a human."

"A human?" cried one of the women, staring with more than a bit of disgust, clearly disturbed. Upon Ilmena's fierce glare and "I'm a human, so I suggest you either put aside your prejudices or leave.", she looked down, muttering something to herself. Probably about how Ilmena was the daughter of pigs and a mud-dweller, but it didn't really matter.

Tekuri stood abruptly, dropping his metal plate with a slight clang as it hit the ground. "I think we've had enough visitors for tonight. Clan Peacock and girl- Eeta, or whatever your name truly is, we leave. Now."

"But what about her?" Ilmena asked, voice a bit too shrill for her own liking. "We can't just leave her here for the wolves! Or werewolves- it is a full moon. Do you really want to have a female werewolf hunting you down because you- um, left her to, er. Die..." She finished, voice no louder than a whisper, not wanting to meet the head of the clan's angry stare.

"Fine. If you can pay for her passage, she goes. But I'm not putting her on the caravan. Blurin," he said loudly, to pull the attention of the man away from the strange human girl, "If Eeta pays, then bring the girl on."

Blurin and Tekuri looked at Ilmena expectantly.

She winced, but reached into her coin bag and, trying to think of the girl's wellfare and the lessons in helping other creatures when they have need of it she'd learned throughout her life, and not of how she much gold she was spending- and in one night!

"Here." She thrust a large, square gold coin into Tekuri's hand, not looking at him, instead choosing to glare at his shoes. "One golden shell. You can have it transfered to the money of your choice at the border- I gave you all of my universal gold already, so I only have Imorna coins left. Take it or leave it."

He took it.

At that, Ilmena spun on her heel and went back to the covered wagon, head held high as she ignored the curious gazes of the other gypsies. Finding the corner near the back that she had been sitting near before, she sat, trying to block out the sounds surrounding her- Blurin asking someone to help him bring the girl onboard, Tekuri asking the Alven if he wanted to come with them, the idle gossiping of Tidana and her friends...

All the human thought of was the strange girl's clothes. They were familiar, and she knew where she had seen that style before. The summer before, a human family had decided to move to the Otherworld, after deciding that their world- Earth- had no place for them. One of the daughters had been a year or two younger than she, and had told her stories of Earth. Including what the rich women wore.

"Earth," Ilmena muttered to herself, raising her head and staring into space, eyes narrowed. "She's from Earth."

(('Tis quite hard to not unintentionally God Mod when one of the characters near you is unconscious, and the other's player won't be online for three days. So I had to use the wonderful and amazing powers of the greatness that is the NPC. Or, in this case, many NPCs. :P ))

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry for not posting sooner. I've been a little sick lately.

Name: Artemis
Race: Centaur. The torso of a man and the legs/body of a horse.
Age: She appears to be in her mid-twenties. She is really 2000 years old.
Physical description: Smooth skin the colour of chocolate with long, silky black hair tied into braids from the roots to the tip, these braids have many metallic coloured beads strung onto them. Her lower half has dark brown fur and her tail is black and braided in a similar way to her hair. She also has deep indigo eyes. She wears a black tank top, a dark leather belt, leather bracers on either arm and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Artemis is always listening and rarely speaks. She prefers the company of those like her, other Centaurs, Satyrs, Unicorns and Pegasus. Artemis is very protective of the forests and animals of the Otherworld and doesn’t tolerate poachers or any other creatures who wish to harm them. She dislikes pixies and other mischievous creatures and can get angry very easily if anything like this is playing tricks on her. Artemis is a little headstrong and often jumps to conclusions and acts without thinking.

History: Artemis has a twin brother, Lopalo, who is also a Centaur. He has light brown hair, fair skin and violet eyes and his lower half is white. Lopalo is a messenger of the Otherworld and Artemis rarely gets to see him. Artemis’ mother died while giving birth to Lopalo and herself and her father died when she and Lopalo were 100 years old.

Other: Artemis roams the Otherworld’s forests. She is a hunter and yet she also protects the creatures of the forests. Artemis loves music and plays a small golden harp which she carries on her back. Artemis carries a long bow which she straps to her back using thin strips of leather and a quiver made of hard leather and decorated with feathers. She also has two knives sheathed around her waist.

GMT+10:00 – Sydney

<In-Character>

Dark obsidian hooves treaded carefully on the leaf littered floor of the forest. Artemis was wandering, she would usually be sleeping now, but there was something about tonight which made her wary. She had been walking for a few hours, making as little noise as possible, as she didn't want to disturb any of the slumbering forest creatures.

Artemis suddenly heard a whinny off in the distance. It had to have been at least a kilometre away, but she still wanted to investigate. Travelling at a faster pace now, Artemis galloped through the forest, leaves crunching loudly under hoof. As she drew nearer the sounds of the seashore became apparent. Passing through a clump of trees the hunter emerged near a beach. She saw two creatures, one appeared to be a fairy of some sort, the other, a pony-like creature, was racing circles around the fairy.

Artemis drew nearer, her hands resting on her belt near her knives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Senya took in a sharp breath when the pony began to gallop around her. At close quarters, she could see the seaweed in its tail. This pony was, then, a kelpie. Senya didn't remember very much about kelpies except the old stories for selkie children; naughty selkies who disobeyed their elders and wandered astray were eaten up by kelpies and never returned.

Wisdom said that, for safety's sake, Senya should return to the rocks immediately. It was folly that she had not already done so. Why, this kelpie might be the death of her!

Only ... it was such a friendly pony and it had been so long since anyone had expressed an interest in her. She longed for some company from someone who didn't know her and didn't know her past, like everyone in her own home did. Someone who wouldn't judge her.

Its energy was contagious and the selkie couldn't help but feel a little more alive than normal. Ignoring all her better hindsight, she broke out into an abrupt "Hello."

An explosion of yellow and red flames suddenly went shooting up from somewhere in the middle of the forest -- or perhaps the outskirts? -- into the night sky, lighting up the sea and forest in a weird spectrum of colours. Black streaks of smoke went shooting around the flames, twirling up into a massive cloud and dispersing just as suddenly. Explosions and shrill screams accompanied the fiery display for a good minute or so.

And just as suddenly as it had all started, the lights and sounds vanished as if they had never been. An acrid smell was the only tell-tale remnant that something was amiss. The forest and ocean began to stir loudly. No doubt such a racket had awoken the many inhabitants of the Otherworld. There was also no doubt that was something was very, very wrong.

[Disgusting.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Thankfully Artemis had moved further towards the shore, so when the explosion occured she wasn't injured. She whirled around, staring at the sky for sometime before turning back around to look at the fairy and pony. Walking over to them carefully, so as not to startle them, she got a better look at both of them and realised that the pony was actually a kelpie. Well, that explains why it likes the water so much, she thought to herself.

Deciding that these two were no danger to her, Artemis moved her hands away from her belt and knives. "Greetings," she spoke softly, hoping that they had noticed her and would not be too startled that she spoke, "Do you think we should investigate that explosion?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A ground-breaking explosion that occured somewhere else in the forest, behind her, shook Espoir badly. A loud, piercing shriek escaped her lips, as the explosion did far more than just to startle her. The wind bird shrieked an ear-piercing shriek of fright which summoned a sudden breeze, and would have taken off into the air if it wasn't for Espoir who desperately whipped behind and desperately cried out to it to stay.

As quickly as it had happened, silence settled back into the forest, though Espoir could very clearly see smoke billowing out in thick clouds from afar, the aftermath of the explosion. She was suddenly quite worried and longed for company, anything but to be alone. The balance of the forest had been distruped, and it was so obvious that something wasn't right.

Tumbling out of the bushes to where the fairy-like creature and the Kelpie was at with the wind bird reluctantly following her from behind, Espoir hastily climbed to her feet and distractedly brushed herself down, pushing her hair back. The breeze the wind bird had accidentally summoned during the explosion was still blowing freely.

'What...what was that?' she braved herself to ask.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The white grey pony perked its ears when the other started to talk to him. Puk wondered if he should answer, for a moment. After all, he could talk in this shape. But usually, it frightened others a little.

Just when he opened his mouth, another inhabitant of the forest walked onto the beach. Being a gracefull centaur, which impressed Puk a little. (He felt a little small now.)

He stopped his circling, not yet aware the others knew what he was. (Again he had forgotten to check his tail for any weeds.)

Then the world went grazy. An deafening sound pierced his ears. He flattened against the back of his neck. His hearing was better then a humans or common faerie, though his sight was worse in pony form.

Puk thought he should maybe better run. But his head felt dizzing, and his ears had lost all hearing for a few seconds.

Disoriented he did a few steps backwards, which ended in a thump, sitting down.

Puk blinked, looking up, the forest had turned alive, with bright colours, red, orange and yellow. His nostrils trembled, smelling burned wood.

He looked up, at the two other, realizing a third faerie had joined them. (Normally, he would be bouncing with joy in the thought of so much company, but now the thumbing pain in his ears prevented him from being too enthousiastic.)

His hearing returned, luckily, a few seconds after the horrible event. He listened silentfull to the others. The new arriver, a blonde girl with two different colored eyes he noticed, asked "what.. what was that?"

Puk snorted softly, but raised his small voice, sounded oddly childlike, "I smell fire. And my ears hurt. I want to go and look. Who are you?"

Now that he was talking, he blurted everything out in a quick sentence, looking at the first girl, "and you? I am Puk."

The centaur frightened him a little.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Espoir suddenly realized she had neglected to introduce herself and cupped a hand over her mouth. How rude of her.

'I'm Espoir, and this is a friend of mine,' she gestured lightly to the wind bird, who murmured a soft melodious note in greeting, strengthening the breeze, which played with its glittering feathers. Espoir tucked her hair behind her ear again, trying to keep her hair in place from the wind.

Her thoughts wandered. Truth be told, she was very afraid of the explosion, and didn't even want to think of what could be going on, but with the others around her, she didn't feel quite so scared. After all, there were safety in numbers. But then again, a powerful force would most possibly wipe out the entire group with ease.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Oh dear, I don't like doing this, but my character has a different opinion to me. :( I'd like to apologise in advance and say I have nothing against anyone or their characters. The below post is not me speaking, but my character and she's got very skewed first impressions.]

Senya stared at each new faerie, her eyes flitting back and forth in a quick panic. Who were all these faeries? What were they doing here? Hardly anyone ever came to the beach! What was happening? The loud explosions and lights had only caused to contribute to her ever rising fear.

"I'm no one you need to know," she said, more angrily and loudly than she had meant to sound. "What are you faeries? What are you doing here? You're not from around these parts! I -- " She stopped abruptly, realizing that she had given away her residence with the words "around these parts".

Infuriated with herself and a little afraid of all these strangers, not to mention the weird events that had just occurred, she simply ended up glowering at them with a sour look on that once-beautiful face. Horrible, detestable things, she thought fiercely. Poking their noses into other faeries' business and wanting to 'investigate' that noise! What are they, stupid?

Stupid centuar who didn't know a thing about personal safety. Stupid absent-minded girl who doesn't look like she could survive on her own. Stupid pony who ... who what? Senya felt her heart soften as she looked at the ridiculously funny, sweet sight of a small pony sitting on its rump. It resembled a child and its speech -- she had been shocked to hear the pony speak before she remembered it was, after all, a kelpie -- was just as child-like as could be. But no, she mustn't let her guard down, she reminded herself. Stupid ... stupid kelpie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lavinia and Reya were nearing the village when it happened. It was all very sudden; the explosions were so deafening and the flames so bright that Lavinia could have sworn they were in the very center of the chaos. Somewhere below her she could hear Reya screaming. She dove to the ground, shut her eyes and clapped her hands over her ears on impulse. "REYA!" she shrieked, unable to know whether the other girl had heard her, "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!"

Though the explosions only lasted for a minute or so, it felt like they lasted far longer than that. Lavinia reluctantly opened her eyes when the noise ended. Several trees about twenty yards away from where she lay were now in flames. Ash floated in the overhead like snowflakes, and the air was slowly thickening with smoke.

A fit of coughs behind Lavinia made her turn around. Reya was sitting on the ground several feet away, apparently choking on the rancid smelling smoke. Lavinia sprung to her feet and hurried over. "Are you okay?" she asked, helping Reya to her own feet. She nodded, but continued to cough.

"W-What was that?" she asked finally, looking around. "The explosions... Where did they come from..."

"I don't know," Lavinia said, "But what I do know is that we better get home fast before our parents discover that we're out of bed." Reya nodded again, and together they took off once more in the direction of home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Celeste groaned and her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her head was reeling and her stomach had a queasy feeling in the middle of it. It seemed like hours since her last concious memory, but the sky was still black and starry, although the warm glow of the fire had disappeared and there was the smell of smoke in the air.

It felt like the whole world was swaying, back and forth, back and forth. Celeste rubbed her eyes with one hand, and when she opened them again, everything was slightly clearer. She took a deep breath and tried to clear her mind.

That was when she realized that she was in an improvised stretcher made of some material that resembeled that of a burlap feedsack in looks, but felt soft, like felt, against her skin. Her cloak was loosely spread over her in an attempt to make a blanket. Celeste blinked, puzzled, and was about to wonder Why...? to herself when she also realized that if the stretcher was moving someone had to be carrying it. Her eyes traveled to the end it and she bit her tongue hard to keep from yelling out. Memories flooded back. Fairies! her mind shouted at her again, Fairies! Her eyes darted back and forth, quickly detecting another pair of hands beside her head.

The fairies didn't seem to notice her awakening, in fact they seemed quite preoccupied with something. Celeste began to discern many other fairy figures in the darkness, muttering and whispering, all of them hustling towards a strange looking caravan of wagons and other traveling vehicles that Celeste had never seen the likes of before. Their faces were grim, serious, almost angry. She wondered why.

Her panic and surprise was slowly subsiding, and her eyes grew bright and round with the amazingly different sights she was taking in. It was really quite exhilarating. Even things that looked the same as they were at home didn't quite feel the same. A little thought was born in the back of her mind, and she swallowed delicately and then out a barely audible sigh of wonder. No, no it isn't possible, she reprimanded herself. But it was getting harder and harder to deny it.

"The Otherworld..." she breathed, quietly, her wonder so great that she hardly believed herself.

((Not sure of the location of the gypsy camp, so I didn't want to be controlling and suddenly refer to the explosion when they were not necessarily in the vicinity of it. =)))

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
((I'll write later, I can't be on for long at the moment, so I'll just say:

How about the characters with the gypsies find out about the explosion later? If it's some huge, catastrophic event, or something, then they'd surely hear about it on the road. And immediately having all the characters be in one place at the same time, especially so early in the RP, seems a bit odd, I suppose. Hmm.))

((Oh, I forgot- Blurin, Tekuri, etc. are all NPCs- anyone can use them. So go ahead if you're stuck with your character, or something. I just made up their names. :P ))

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Artemis watched the other faerie emerge from the forest, and then turned back around when the kelpie sat down in shock. The two newcomers introduced themselves and she thought that she had best do the same.

Just as she was about to speak the other faerie opened her mouth and began angrily yelling at them all, it was obvious she wasn't used to company and the explosion seemed to have frightened her even more.

Artemis frowned, what right did that girl have to yell at them? They were all frightened and confused by the explosion, but that was no reason to be so rude. She drew herself up to full height, which was several feet higher than the faerie and folded her arms menacingly. "I am Artemis the centaur. I travel the forests of the Otherworld, protecting and hunting the creatures within."

She stepped closer to the fairie, scowling and narrowing her eyes even more as she did. "If you don't want to investigate that explosion that is perfectly fine. But you still have no right to get angry at us, we were all frightened by that explosion, so stop acting like you're the only one who is confused and scared!"

Turning away from the faerie, Artemis quickly glanced at the kelpie and other faerie, "I'm going to go investigate, you can come if you want to. But if you don't that's perfectly fine." As she said that last statement Artemis turned around and scowled at the faerie over her shoulder.

She then began galloping away from the beach towards the thick column of smoke eminating from the centre of the forest.

((I'd also like to apologise Lillie, my character is a little...er...hasty and quick to judge... to put it nicely. And her thoughts and actions in no way reflect mine.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Well, I don't mind, Lillie or Ria. I mean, we are rp-ing. And no, I am not that bouncy in real life. I think.. *eyes around* Hmm.))

Puk watched as the centaur galloped off. In fact, while he certainly didn't admit it to himself, he felt a little relieved. Sure was she big. And those hooves. Absently he looked at his own tiny hooves.

Both the centaur and the other faerie seemed a little angry. Puk wasn't really good in social relations, within the kelpie herd, things weren't that complicated. Besides, he always did as he liked.

The fact that the two were angry, unnerved him a little. His ears twitched nervously around.

He wanted to give a look at the fires. But he would rather go in group.. and the centaur wasn't encouraging to group up with. Puk wasn't consciously going over these points, his feelings were mixed.

"I am from around here," he squeaked, "I didnt see anyone for ages," ok, that was an exaggeration, "I am terribly bored."

"So I am forced to put my nose into other faeries business. I hate boredom."

Now, he congratulated himself, wasn't that a good explanation.

At the same time, he looked at the direction the centaur had run off.

"Do you guys wanna go and look? I bet something terribly interesting happened there. I suppose you don't want to ride me? Maybe it's a dragon, maybe.." Puk was again rattling.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next