Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Jennifer
Species: Usul
Appearance:
Position: (E.G. peasant, King, dungeonkeeper, farmer etc.) Assassin for the king
Posessions: Twin daggers, a kit used to make disguises and a cloak used to hide herself.
Other:Jenny as shes called by those others of the order is a professional assassin born and raised. Shes usually sometimes disguised as male usul in order to get around without suspision. She does this with her cloak and a mask she made from the fur of a male usul.

Jennifer was in disguise she had been sent out on a mission though even she wasnt sure she could do this one. She was currently seeking out Nightshreik to kill him but so far she hadnt found any info on him.The currently male looking usul looked about trying to locate a place to get information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Well, Eo's not at the gates anymore, but she's not there either... I'm trying to remember who you were, Anubis... hmm, Ravyn was a remnant of gypsies... I don't remember, but I think you had something to do with healing up Eo in the dungeon? Some sort of castle servant I think... I forget.]]
*Eo1378975 raced towards the castle, half-flying through the air... I will get my vengeance... she thought, knocking over a small boy carrying food, no doubt for the King's breakfast, in her urge to get inside. A white Shoyru was cleaning the stairs several metres ahead...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[A set plot-line? Well, I was the original creator of this role-play [I doubt anyone remembered] but when it was going on, there was no set plot. It just went along the way it was. =P]

[But then Eo's the Game Creator now, I suppose, so it's up to her.]

Jewellie looked up, and to her alarm, saw a white Lupe bounding at top speed to her. The creature didn't look like any ordinary White Lupe, it was more of...albino. And the Lupe certainly didn't look very friendly.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Traukin hovered around the small stalls set-up just outside the castle walls where the local villagers often tried to make small amounts of money or obtain the goods they required. This was done timidly and with great fear as the villagers attempted to avoid some of the more vicious of the guards and soldiers.

Traukin's tail flicked back and forth in agitation as two of the king's scouts rounded a nearby hill obviously returning from a mission in a nearby land, More like spies he thought silently to himself as he slid between a group of villagers to avoid being seen.

Although there was no need to hide, Traukin always preferred to do so when one of the king's men that might recognise him was around. Having left the king's forces shortly after joining the king would probably have been understandably displeased Traukin had always thought. And, although there was no current search for him or punishment he thought it best to avoid crossing the king's path - this too included his men.

Passing around the back of a small store selling potatoes, most of them being rotten, he slipped past the gates that marked the castle's outter walls with his head lowered as a small group of peasants entered. Standing now in one of a number of great forums that spread-out in front of the castle itself Traukin stopped to survey the area...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I remember, GC.

Anyway... Eo - I know, blue light, all coming back to me... was it Duo?

(Do I have to put a bio, again? I forget everything about Duo...)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Oh yeah- duo! With the Pacehall! Erp, I *knew* I forgot to mention something... the Pacehall! *gonk* Well... I remember you were in the pacehall, were you one of the dugeonkeepers or were you a prisoner? I'm pretty sure you were a shoyru or something like it... if you like you can just make up another character, or keep what we know and go from there.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Angara
Species: Kougra
Appearance: She has soft, pale yellow fur and deep green eyes.
Position: Tavern waitress/Hedge witch
Posessions: She has a smooth, oval emerald pendant with two small amber acorns along the top of the stone on a thin, copper chain she wears around her neck and a matching ring. She carries a small pouch with her which contains a bit of food (for snacking when she's out), some items she needs for spells, a small amount of money, odds and ends from the forest she picked up on the way (a round stone, a fallen feather, etc.). She also has a special letter in her pouch at this time.
Other: Angara's father runs a tavern in town and her mother is a hedge witch. During the day Angara helps her father out and helps her mother when she's not at the tavern. Angara's jewelry were a gift passed down from her mother's ancestors. Angara knows some simple spells, but she hasn't practiced enough to come to her full potential yet. At times, she sneaks out to meet with a male Lupe, Berran, who has light blue fur and works in the castle stables. They have been meeting together for almost a year.

-----------------------------------

Angara's heart pounded as she pulled the cloak around her head. She took a deep breath and stepped into a crowd entering the castle grounds. The guards took one look at the group, didn't see anything suspicious, and let them pass. The group continued up the lane.

After they passed a vacant side street, Angara held back and ducked into it. She pressed herself against the cool stone wall and tried to calm herself. Her heart felt like it was going to burst. She opened a small brown pouch attached to her belt and pulled out a letter. The young kougra pressed it to her chest and whispered, "Berran, I'm coming." She looked up at the moon and noticed that it was almost full. A bird's shadow passed over her and blocked the luminous globe temporarily from her sight. "A pteri? The night watch must be out already. I better hurry." She tenderly replaced the letter into the pouch and peaked around the corner.

The streets appeared to be empty except for some nighttime stragglers. Angara pulled the hood closer to cover her face and stepped back into the main street. She quickened her pace, excited to meet with Berran, yet nervous with the thought that one day she might get caught.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I was just a servant, I think. Duo was an ixi... wasn't she? No, a... oh geeze, I dunno...]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Hang on. I'm confused. Is it morning or night time? Because in Eo's first post, she had said something about "Winds blew her fur in a ghostly manner, and every fang glimmered in the rising sunlight." That gave me the impression that it was morning. Jasujo is RPing like it's night time though, so now I'm confused on which one I should go with...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Oops, if it's morning, take my post as happening right before the sun came up, when the moon is still in the sky and it's dark in some parts because the sun hasn't reached there yet. She is trying to meet him in the morning when it's still dark and there are stragglers from the night about. "She looked up at the moon and noticed that it was almost full," refers to in the next couple nights the moon will be full. Also, read the night watch as the morning watch. There all fixed. :) )

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

A messenger went down to the dungeons, and blew his trumpet. He had to give Jargo a message.
Jargo stirred and looked at the royal messenger, and heard him preach:
"Listen, sir, I heard there was a band of Kau stealers around, and they went to the royal yard and stole all of them! And there's also a lot of carrots eaten in the royal Gardens. The king is truly not pleased! So expect a few people down 'ere then!"
"Thanks for the news sir!" she said. She kept a manly voice, because she had to keep her real identity a secret.

Acara vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Name: Ooplir
Species: Grundo
Appearance: blue, with Red eyes and a brown cloak and numerous bags and sacks strewn across his person, including a large Lute across his back
Position: travelling minstral/entertainer (and retired master theif)
Posessions: Lute, numerous balls and colored scarves, large collection of maps from wandering the countryside, and a few "tools"leftover from his previous career
Other: Overall good natured and helpful to others, made a name for himself in the underworld at his previous profession as "Oo", but has run from most of his history and tries to live outside of that circle nowadays.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'Mon, the show last night wasn't worth breakfast too, Bard."

Ooplir opened his left eye and looked up at the gruff old innkeep. Focusing on the molten feathers of the rough and tumble Eeryie who gave him room in exchange for a night of entertainment.

"And this 'ere is mine too!" said the innkeep as he swiped the bag of tips Ooplir had earned the previous night.

'Figures', he thought to himself as he rose and stretched the muscles sore from a long night of performing and a short sleep on a hard floor behind the stage. 'Get into town late, and only the seedy places will take you in...' "Well than fine sir," Ooplir embellished with the largest flare he could muster, "I bid you adeu." With that, he exited the tavern and walked up the abandoned street, idly tuning his lute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir_Mallorn glanced over at the gaurds, and then continued her way to the castle. She eased her way easily through the growing crowd, listening to bits of gossip.

Then she made it to the castle. She walked up to the castle, barely missing some more guards.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Strolling almost aimlessly thru the city, Ooplir paused in front of a fountain. Sitting on the lip, he played a song while onlookers paused to hear his music. Some stopped to listen as his fingers strummed the strings, while others passed by. Closing his eyes to slits, he appeared to be lost in the music he was playing. In reality, he was keeping a sharp eye out. Last night he noticed a few "friends" of his previous life getting themselves quite drunk. Ooplir was rather worried whether they noticed him as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Oops! Sorry about the confusion everyone. It's dawn... that's what I meant by "rising sunlight" anyway. Yeah, I meant pretty much exactly what Jasujo just said.]]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next