Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Hello to all
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:55 pm 

hey everyone, i'm new here, very into vampires and other dark stuff like that though, i am one of ria's friends

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Sorry Ria, my fault completely... *bashes head in*))

Lani awoke suddenly, sweating all over. She had dreamt that she was back...back in the forest of old. It had all been so clear...why had she suddenly dreamt of this? Also...she had dreamt that she hadn't been able to change into her spirit form. Did she have a spirit form?

And one more thing...she had dreamt that Vampires were coming. Spirit Vampires, called by the new city, to defeat them. Her. Suddenly she felt the familiar taste of anger and revenge take her over...wings sprouted from her back, her deep brown eyes seemed to lose their sanity as they turned a wild orange. She was hungry tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shay followed close behind Iaran. She saw the young girl, and was tempted to lunge at her, but something held her back. Something in teh back of her head told her that she might get killed, and to listen to orders. Her mouth started to water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:07 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Esra smiled as Kiri landed on her shoulder, and she began to skip across the lands. She noticed a small girl, a little younger than herself.
She paused for a moment, then raised her hand.
"Hey there! Hello- I'm a little lost! Can you give me some dire-"

Esra felt a dark presence nearby, and mouthed "run" to the girl.

Esra then bolted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Did i mention that all vampires had to have wings?))

Iaran readied her claws in fighting stance; she watched as another ghost wandered towards the flower girl aimlessly... then the ghost noticed her squad and bolted down the path. "Leave the other one for later, for now, we need to destroy the Thorned Rose and capture some of the spirit to take back."

The flower girl looked up, and then bowed her graceful head before transforming into the Thorned Rose Spirit. With her thorned hair flying wildy around her demonic body, the spirit was almost beautiful. But Iaran was hungry, and the rest of the squad was too.

"Half into formation X, stay on the ground and attack when I do. The rest, circle it's head and distract it. Remember to stay away from the thorns."

The squad grouped into their formations and Iaran waited until the spirit was distracted before signalling an attack. She leaped forward, her gold and ivory claws severing thorned vines reaching out towards her.

They ran backwards and forwards, their formation never faulting, until Iaran dove in for the final blow. Her teeth sunk deep into the spirit's neck before it exploded into millions of spirit particles.

The squad leaped into the air, inhaling and eating spirit particles, as well as capturing them into special containers for the clan. The particles flew into the sky, reflecting in the moonlight as the vampires feasted on them.

After there was almost none left, Iaran whistled and the squad returned to the vampire castle....

((Okay, how was that? I hope that was okay, anyway, that should clear up what I meant by 'Spirit' Vampire))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I'm not a ghost. :P))

Esra heard the commotion, and turned around. She saw a tiny flicker as a spirit shifted, and the girl was no longer there.
Her eyes dilated, and she felt Kiri release her grip on Esra's shoulder.

"Why did that have to happen? What did the girl ever do to the vampires?"

She waited for a moment, then smiled cheekily.
"I know- I'll ask them! It was rude of me to run away from them... it's the least I can do."

She closed her eyes, and pictured in her minds eye the castle. It wasn't too far from where she was standing, so she opened her eyes and began to walk in the direction she thought a castle ought to be.

"Vampires! Oh vampires! I'm sorry I ran away- I have something to ask!" she yelled at nobody in particular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Suddenly, Lani felt a jolt as another spirit was killed. She opened her mouth and emitted a silent scream into the night. Breathing heavily, she started off in the direction of the spirit, every step bringing her closer to the small cluster of spirit particles that the vampires had left behind. And there, only a short way in front of her, she could see something moving. Breathing...alive. A human.

Lani quickened her pace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shay turned around when she heard a voice calling out. She flew away from the clan and tward the young girl. She was full, but she wanted to bite the neck of a spirit for once. She landed, and looked the girl in the eye. "what you you want?" she asked coldly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Esra flinched as the vampire appeared before her. She hadn't been paying full attention, but soon regained her composure.
"Why do you hurt people?"

She gained courage, and clenched her fists.
"Why do you have to cause so much pain? You kill wild humans... why don't you farm them or something? The people you kill... they have families too. That girl probably had a mother and father, and they'll be really upset when they find out she's gone."

An awkward silence followed, and Esra shifted uneasily from foot to foot.
"I'm sorry... I just want to know why."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran noticed that Shay had strayed away from the group and followed her, she saw the human girl, and heard her question.

Stepping next to Shay, she answered the girl's question. "That girl as you call her, was long dead. She was from an ancient race of mages, that died out centuries ago. She was no wild human. We need those spirits to survive, and ever since those ghosts appeared we grew hungry."

She paused to take a breath before continuing, "We used to hunt ancient spirits of our castle, and of other places needing our service. Your mayor, hired us to protect you humans, and in return, allowed us to roam the streets at night. And feast on spirits of course."

Iaran turned to face the fading spirit particles, "We'd never hurt a human, but that was no human. Do not pity it, for it would have killed you without mercy..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lani slowed down as she saw two vampires descend from the sky and start talking to the human. What were they talking about? She tried to get closer without being heard but a twig suddenly snapped underfoot. Lani cursed silently and stopped, wondering what to do. Had they heard her? Should she attack the human, or warn the others about the spirit vampires? Lani frowned. Why would two spirit vampires be talking to a human at this time of the day, anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shay stood there with her arms crossed and her wings folded. Her mouth was shut. She could smell a ghost not to far away. She was not sure if she should chase after it or not. She decided to let it be for now. She was full from the last meal. She looked around to see if she could find it, but it was well hidden. She ignored it for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran twitched at the sound of a twig snapping, she focused her attention to the sound, and saw a ghost, its eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. But Iaran was not in the mood to hunt, after the last fight. She simply stepped forward to address the ghost. "Be warned spirit, you are lucky now, for we have just feasted, but maybe next time you will not be so lucky! Now be gone! And tell the others that one of them will be next." Her pupils had dilated to mere slits, and she spat out the last sentence with vampiric fury.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lani bared her teeth viciously at the spirit vampire, but then thought better of it and flew off in the other direction.

"We'll have our revenge yet," she cried. "You Spirit Vampires haven't seen the last of me."

((Okay, that was short...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shay looked around for the ghost. She could not find her. She decided to follow her, and see where the ghosts lived. She looked at Iaran and wispered to her, im following the ghost. and took flight. She had a view of the ghost. She flew up higher, just enough so the ghost wouldnt spot her.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next