Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Glad your back missed ya both)
Some unknown power seemed to be drawing them upword toward the mountain on the path that would lead them to somewhere that onlly those who knew of the legend would be able to tale. Bravely Arianna took her first step forward upward, It began to look like a fairy tale land all the thorns turned into beautiful flowers, the trees of the bare branches began to grow beautiful leafy leaves of all verieties, you could hear the birds begin to sing and the bee's buzzing all around going from flower to flower. What a beatiful site it was. It had been a long steep hike and Combers was getting real hungry, she noticed some snidd berrys, and some half eaten berries lying right beside them. What could this mean were the berries good to eat? she wondered if the others were as hungry as her surely they hadden eaten in awhileither.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir looked around, unfazed by the change. "See? It has happened." She stretched her wings lazily. "In the distance, too far for the eye of any species to see, is Ixicorn Mountain. Only the Ixicorn knows where it lies, and the treasure it holds inside."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chomberz stomach rumbled inside, she continued to look around at the berries, they looked plump jucey tempting to the eye, making her eyes water at every glance. Surly eating one would not do any harm. Looking around to see if anyone was looking she started to take a bite.

LilEdit: Please write 3 sentences of Role Play. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. We don't know if that's poisonous, or will make you sick somehow." Amdir said. "There may be some locals around, they might have some food."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Angara followed the Ixicorn and her group through the path. At the mention of food, the kougra decided that all was well enough to make herself known.

"Hello. I am Angara. I watch over the forest near where you met with my Gruslen, Lola, and her Veespa. I was intrigued by your group and have left my petpet to watch over matters while I travel a bit."

Angara looked to the Ixicorn. "I have something better for you if you would care to eat it." She pulled out some biscuits from her travellers pack and offered them to the group. "I know of a stream nearby where we can drink as well. That is, if the environment has not changed too much . . ." she trailed off as she looked at the new found growth wherever the path crossed.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chomberz, looked at the biscuit, then at Angara. She looked nice enough and felt she could be trusted. "Thank you so much for your kindness," she said reaching for the biscuit.

The ground started rumbling beneath them again. "I think we should be moving on."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir eyed the Kougra cautiously for a second or two, then lost interest. She was fine, nothing about her would harm them. She once again looked at her surroundings, marveling slightly at the strange beauty.

At the Ixicorn's words, she nodded. "You lead the way, Ixicorn. Only you truly know the way."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Following her instinct ,something seeme to be pullng Chomberz off the trail, up into the cliffs what was up their that was so important that they had to? Carfully climbing step by step, then she begain to slide. "watch out" she yelled instantly. "don't let me knock you down the cliff" continuing to roll down the steep clif, starting to roll faster and faster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:59 am 

Keith, being large in stature thought he would follow from behind incase anyone was to fall. He was strong and knew that he could catch Chomberze if she was to fall. "This way is getting dangerous" he said with concern. "Could there be a safer rought?" He then had to laugh to himself for he knew the answer. It was all before them now the ledgen was beginning and it wasn't going to be an easy task.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"If there is, then only the Ixicorn will now. However, Skeith, the safest path does not always mean the safest journey. There will be many dangers, for both sides." the Eyrie said, glancing at the Skeith. "I shall fly ahead, if I might?" She said to Chomberz, and bowed lightly in respect.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chomberz watched as the Eyrie, flew off ahead. Off in the distance Chomberze saw a waterfall it was not any ordanary water fall the water seemed to be flowing upward instead of falling down. Taking the next step
she slipped on a rock and fell down just as the earh seamed to shift upside down. Looking over at Skeith he seamed to do a summer salt landing as if he were walking on his hands. The Erie was out of sight and could not be seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir flew up ahead, and watched for something. Anything. She did not know what. Something seemed wrong, though, and she could not see what.

Then she hit something. It seemed to be some sort of sheild, and it also sent a sort of shock through her. Screeching in pain, she fell... turning right side up while doing so.

Then she hit the ground, unconsious.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:13 pm 

Name: Denou
Nickname: None
Species: Shoyru
Color: Fire
Abilities: Thunder Blast
Other:

Denou looked for some fish. He took a sip from the water before catching a fish. He caught some more before coming to sit down. He then looked at the beautiful sight before him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

After hearing a great bolt of thunder, it not having time to adjust to everyting being upside down the earth seemed to hiccup and rumble then in an instant everything was calm.

Chomberz looked to see if everyone was ok. The Skeith still dazed only had a small bump on his head. The Eyrie was still not in sight. Following the trail they went to a beautiful lake and bumped into a Shoyru. "Good morning, are you alone? she asked looking around for others."

The fish began jumping in multiples, and began growing larger and larger with each jump. Something strange was certainly going on. There was no mistake about the legond. Chomberz now knew it was a reality, not just some tall tale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:43 pm 

Denou looked and said, "Hello, my name is Denou," and gave some fish out. He fell down because of the large shake and bumped his head and got back up and said "Ow," but he was okay and said in a kind voice, "Come with me to my place. I have food and stuff that you couldn't imagine." He showed them to his place with a happy smile on his face.

WhiteEdit: Careful not to god-mod.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next