Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[lol, it's okay. Sleep comes first! ^_^ ]

At the invitation, Elily turned to Betty, much quicker than usual. The possibility of something to do, even if it wasn't very interesting, sounded appealing to her at the particular moment. The smallest of smiles flitted for a moment on her fair face, as she nodded. A short walk outside would do her good. Elily got up slowly, and reached for her fur cloak. It had been a rather windy day, and she could still feel the breeze firmly blowing through the window.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Yup, Philip is knocking at Elily's door.))

The guardian hesitated for a few moments, not being a servant, but a soldier. Then he sighed, not audible and knocked the door leading to the princess' chambers.

"The Prince wishes to speak your Mistress!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The King opened the letter. His eyes quickly scanned the lines.

"She asks the Land of Ire and the Highlands as a heritage for her sons. It is signed Dumwell, though. She expects to get the approval.. of the Temple!"

"How dares she," he called out!

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Sorry to bring this up, is the maximum age for the princess supposed to be 16? She seems a wee bit older.]

Betty had been glad to see she had put a little cheer on her mistress' face. The abrupt notice changed her mind. This would be much more interesting for the princess. How often did the two Royal Highnesses get to do some good sibling bonding? Hardly any, she decided firmly.

Bustling to the great carved pine doors, etched with unintelligible, complex patterns and designs, she stood by the brass handles, ready to open the doors for the prince once his sister gave the word.

She looked back to the princess. She was standing by the marbled window seats, the high, pointed windows arching far beyond her pretty head. The edges were decorated with coloured glass so a kaleidoscope of colour fell onto the soft, white carpet. On one side of the princess was her sleeping area, where the bed, wardrobes, dressing tables and such other necessary pieces were situated. On the other was her work area, where embroidery was done, books read, lessons taken. Hanging around the room were beautiful pictures of nature, designed to give the princess an appreciation of beauty. Intricate knick-knacks stood on the table surfaces of oak, pine and mahogany. The wardrobes took up a whole wall to themselves and there was a screen to hide her when she changed. A fireplace near the worktables stood cold that morning, the stones around it polished until it was clean and white. Soft, plump cushions with complex pictures embroidered on them lay strewn in an orderly fashion around the seatings. Everything was spick-and-span and in its place.

[I hope that was okay?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Righty. >_< I forgot. Sorry about that - bio has been edited.]

At the knock of the door, and at the voice of the person outside, most probably a messenger or a guard, Elily's face brightened up a bit more. Dropping her fur cloak, thus neglecting the possibility of catching a cold, Elily quickly made her way to the door, her long, wide, dress trailing behind her. Her fingers wrapped around the handles of the doors, and with much difficulty, pulling the heavy door open, very, very slowly. Elily pulled harder, resenting how weak she was.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((aiyaaa... so many posties...))

Casey sat in her chamber, absentmindedly flipping a coin through and over her fingers. Though the room was by far taller than it was wide or long and had a lingering odour of stone and aged dust, the various bright silk scarves, coloured juggling balls, and shiny objects strewn haphazardly about gave it the general ambiance of a glittering toystore.

From the grating in the floor that brought fresh air into the otherwise windowless room, she had heard bits and pieces of conversations that added up to an unusual amount of chaos in the going-ons of the royal court. The coin flipped up into the air and seemingly disappeared, only to be plucked out of her own ear a few seconds later. Someone important must have arrived, so there was a very good chance that her "conjuring" skills would be called upon soon.

Casey grinned. She had a few new tricks up her sleeves. Quite literally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Allow me, your Royal Highness," Betty muttered quietly. Gently steering the princess to one side - there were limits to how much handling she was allowed to do before it became harassing of the royal personage - she opened the great doors with ease.

Curtsying to the young prince, she glided backwards onto one side of the door and behind her mistress, her eyes lowered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Coral walked slowly through the hallways of the palace. (Her family were guests there, for the moment) She didn't want to run with tears down her face if she might meet someone.
The moment she opened her door and closed it behind her, Coral let out a waleful cry.

She sat on the edge of her bed, one hand held up to her face. Dark smudes soon covered the lap of her dress where tears had leaked through her fingers.
"Oh.." Coral exclaimed, judging by the light, the children's meal might be being made already...and here she was in her best dress with tear marks on it.

She walked over to the cuboard, and gingerly opened it. There was her blue satin one, Freye, her sister gave her that. The material came from a very hot place, and it took three months to arrive after it was sent . Apparently it cost the amount of a good stallion..no, she couldn't wear that. So she moved the silky dress aside, revealing a dark green velvet esemble. Long flowing sleeves would be sure to catch in her dinner, but it would have to do.

Coral replaced her red one and pulled on the green one. It fitted well, and complimented her figure. A peice of gold material was tied around the waist loosley, tassled at the end. The neck was cut like an upside down U, rimmed with an even darker green thread. Ok, so it might get a little hot inside the non-breathable material, but what else could Coral do?

Last edited by Shadowfare on Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(( wow, a lot of posts, nice RP! i didn't forget about this, i just stayed away one day ^_^ ))

Peter stood inside of the huge and fully decorated door, hearing Ingreds plan to minimize the peoples faith in the king. He knocked on the doors frame three times, confirming that he's here. He then stepped inside the room and showed up a small laugh.

"Good evening, miss Ingred and master Dumwell. I heard your plan about the kings land. Though something... How do you know for sure that the king wont realize what you're trying to do and actually will offer you land, we can't reject it then and if we ask for more land the people might think that we're trying to take over Rhums."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Marie
Profession: Princess
Character: Appears to be what ever princess should, well-to-be, sweet, beautiful, kind, and keeps in her place. But inside of her feelings roared, a determination that could never go out was lit within her heart. She was someone who would die for you, and someone who could kill you. The only way to see this hidden personality is to look deep in her eyes- and see the sparks fly.
History: A princess from another land, brought to Rhums when small and now has grown into the palace and the land, being pampered and taken care of as one of their own princesses. A court favorite, for her witty words and sweet disposition entrances many.

((Hope this is all okay! I got to read the posts and then start posting myself!If eight players discludes yourself I hope this bio is accepted and if it includes yourself I suppose this bio is most definatly not accepted... :( And don't let the "18" post thing make you think I am inexperienced, before the wipe I was getting up in the thousands- if you didn't know me))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((No, I do know you, Forest Majesty. Though I think this rp is over the limit already for more then 8 persons. Alisquid pm'ed about a spot. I'm trying to limit spots so this rp won't go to quick, by the way. Alisquid and Forest Majesty, please still enter and then I will close this off.))

Ingred frowned at the sudden intrusion. What did this low-born guardian think he was?

Dumwell opened his mouth to interfere, but Ingred started to talk before him.

"You dare to barge in here and admit you have spied on us!"

"Is it courage or stupity?" She was interested though, but also irritated, "as for to answer your questions, the King won't agree to our plans. I know him. And, many people believe my sons are the rightfull heirs to the throne, as do I! I am only taking what is rightfully mine!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guardians stood aside while the prince entered.

Philip was still holding Hurst, grasping the pelt of the dog in his neck. The dog itself, didn't seemed bothered by this. The boy's clothing, however, had become scruffy and messy by the little wrestling match.

He looked up, suddenly thinking of what to say.

".. Greetings, it has been a while."

He bowed slightly.

((_edit_ Oops, sorry, I was in hurry. I meant Alisquid. Sorry Shadowfare. Don't know why I mentioned you. :oops: ))

Set by WIS!

Last edited by kuroro on Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

kuroro wrote:
((No, I do know you, Forest Majesty. Though I think this rp is over the limit already for more then 8 persons. Shadowfare pm'ed about a spot. I'm trying to limit spots so this rp won't go to quick, by the way. Shadowfare and Forest Majesty, please still enter and then I will close this off.))

((I'm very short-term memory...ied, but don't think I'm that bad. Did I PM you? Or were you just thinking of my name when you were typing that :P ? Cause my Bio was in before four others, not including Forest Majesty's.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Excuse me for interrupting master Dumwell and you, it was curiousity and stupidity that made me listen... or spy, what ever you may call it." Peter said calm and with a serious face.

The last thing he wanted was a fight with his master so he decided to get back to the message.

"Still i can not understand how you can be 100 percent sure that he wont agree, the king surprised us more then once. But the reason why i got to this chamber..." he said with a quite annoyed tone. He then cleared his throat and said: "Master Dumwell and miss Ingred are allowed to come to the dining room and eat, your servants made your meal."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Queen Erica stood up and began to pace across the room.

"I need some time to think", she told the King. Truthfully, she wanted to quickly leave before the King became violent in rage. She curtsied to the guard at the door and walked down the corridor.

She really wished she could just talk to someone. Not about Ingred or her sons, but about regular things: the weather, gardening, things the Queen was able to talk about regularly before the former King and Queen died. Before she and her husband had become royal.

She soon found a window showing one of the magnificent palace gardens. This garden was known as the Queen's personal garden. The former Queen had taken care of it, and now Erica had taken on the responsibility. The roses were in bloom- they were Erica's favorite flower. The garden had them in almost every color. The Queen's favorites were the yellow ones.

She sat upon the cushions set in the window seat and sighed to herself. Palace life was a bore. Except for the times when Ingred reared her ugly head. Both times were unpleasant. She sighed to herself, hoping there was someone around to interact with.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thanks so so much Kuroro, I really am excited to be part of this RP- I was going to PM you but I wanted to post soon as possible before you put the offical "closed" on the title!))

Marie stared absently at the letter she was writing. Her thoughts had ran away with themselves before writing more than Dear! Oh yes! she remembered,Family she smiled softly, savoring the word. Dear Family. It meant so much more to her, but what to write? Writing letters to her family was always this way, one word at a time. She got so few letters in reply but she stil wrote a letter consistently, every week. Her family might be dead, there was a war going on still in her home land- and who knows when it was to end. She prayed every time a letter came back- sometimes only twice a year, from some member of the nobles- and rarely someone actually from her large family wrote back. It was hard, she knew, to get a letter from the two distant countries- especially at a time like this. Marie had so little to hold onto, to believe that her family- her parents- were still alive and well. They had sent her away for safety they always said, but why none of the others? Why none of her sisters, nor brothers- she was only three when sent to Rhums, but she remembered it like yesterday.[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Apologies. Trials coming up next week. Not prepared. Paranoid. Worried. Will try to be online on weekends, but will only be back for good on Thursday next week. Could Lillie or Kuroro take care of my character while I'm gone? Thank you in advance.]

Elily curtsied, lowering her head, in response to her brother's greetings.

'My dear brother, yes, it has been some time. I hope you are doing well?' She raised an eyebrow slightly at the sight of his clothing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next