Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He let go of Makona an struggled for a moment to pull himself up. "She will be fine. So will I given abit of time."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:21 pm 

Tazo arrived at the stoplight moments before Meiou and Mokona, who he both knew, pulled the new girl out of the street right before a truck almost hit her. Tazo ran out into the street to see if she was okay. Once he got there, she ran across the street. He saw some money on the ground where she had just beed pushed. He thought about taking it but then yelled to the new girl.
"Hey! You dropped something! Come back!"

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember nodded in relief. Then, hearing someone calling her, she turned around.

'Hey! You dropped something! Come back!' the person that called her said.

"I'll be back in a sec." she said, and then crossed the street once more.

"Hi, what did I drop?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona sat up, greatlly shaken. "T-thanks." she said, starting to stand up. "I'm fine, startled out of my wits, but fine. Are you okay?" She asked, motioning towards his cut clothes. That was really weird...where did he come from anyway, he wasn't there a moment ago...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:24 pm 

'You dropped your money... I think you dropped it at least. Hi my name is Tazo, i dont think i know you." Tazo reached out his hand with the money in it and smiled at Ember

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember reached into her pockets, and took out some money. Counting it, she shook her head. "No, it's not mine. I've got all mine."

"My name is Ember. I'm homeschooled, so I only go to the public schools before and after school. It's interesting to watch the scramble. Nice to meet you, Tazo."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona looked over at them. "Oh, hello." she said, brushing her hair out of her face, she got to her feet. she looked at the scean around her, a truck, now parked at the side of the road, a croud of people trying to figure out what had happend, and the fact that a boy had come out of nowhere and pushed her out of the way. I swear...somtimes I think...My whole life is being dictated by some evil, keiniving freak...

(*whistels innocentlly*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He winced again as anyone looking at his back would note those were some bad scrapes that needed medical attention but he seemed to be ok. "Im fine really. I should proboly be going." He turned to try and leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:28 am 

((Ahhhh! When are we going to go to digimon land? Sorry i am a little impatient))

"Hey, your names Meiou right?" Asked Tazo just as Meiou turned to leave.

"I couldnt help but notice that you seemed to see that truck coming fast enough to push her out of the way, how did you do it?" He felt awkward (sp?) asking but he was really curious.

((Ahhh again! I double posted on accident, how do i delete a post?))

Last edited by TazoIceMan on Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Salom

Apperance: sandy brown skin,greenish-brown eyes, dark brown hair, yellow t-shirt with a sun on the chest,and a bright pair of shorts.

Personality: very energetic and usually happy but very shy.

Element: sun ( you could say fire but its actually life, sort of :P )

Backround info(optional): He only uses what he needs(like water). He likes to tinker with solar panels to save as much energy as posible.

Other:

Salom was walking from school enjoying the bright sun in the sky.

(cant wait until we get to the digital world :D )

Last edited by pol123131(with Lime) on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He turned and faced the boy who talked to him for a moment before responding. "Its rather complicated and im not really sure youd beleive me if i told you." He turned to leave once more but any on looker might note that his wounds seemed to be disapeering as if they were healing faster then normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember watched him, amused. "I think you have some explaining to do. Everyone who was watching is wondering the same thing. I think your lucky we aren't full grown, or we probably wouldn't believe your explanation. However, given the strange things that have happened in my life, I think I, at least, will."

"You might want to explain why your wounds are healing at an abnormal rate, too."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed and turned around to face them once more. "Some people jus have to ask. Very well if you insist. I have some sway over time itself, sometimes i get visions other times i can jus stare into space and see whats going to happen. Right now ive time spinning around me at a faster rate to heal my wounds faster then theyd normally be healed."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:31 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((*Sighs* good you didnt get to the digital world yet. can i still join? if so, this is my charachter))

Name: Ken

Appearance: He has shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, he is 5'11" and he wears a black t-sshirt with a jean jacket, with jeans. He has a chain around his neck with a moon on it.

Personality: He puts on an act in front of everybody because he cares a lot about what people think of him, he has a lot of friends but they arent friends with him for himself, they are friends with his "mask".

Element: Moon (Gravity, tide)

Background: He always loved the way the moon changed shape as it moved in the sky, he is only truley happy at two times, when he is sitting under the moon, looking at the stars in the night sky, and when it is raining, the streets flooding like the tide of the ocean.

He was walking down the street, on his way home. He slipped his hand in his pocket without thinking about it. "Wait a second... my pocket is empty... where did my money go?" he said, panicking, it was the only money he had left and he couldnt bring himself to borrow money from anyone else. "ok, ill retrace my steps..." he said, turning around and heading back towards the school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember nodded. "So, in a way, it's kind of like this?" She held out her hand, and the air around her shimmered with heat as a small fireball was created. She concentrated to keep it under control, but after a few seconds she put it out.

"I didn't know there were others who were like this, in there own way."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next