Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi sighed. How in the world could she have lost herself again? She was a Half-Raven Demon... she should at least have some sense of direction! But, she didn't. It had always been Rivana leading her in the right direction... Why had she been cursed with no sense of direction?!

Sighing once more, Shi listened for the sound of Rivana's caw.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Can't you smell it. You call yourself demons. It's everywhere. The scent of a freshly buried body in the air. Surely someone like Nickolai would have hidden himself from the sun." Neko replied softly, her arms gently crossed over her chest as she turned to face the gentle morning wind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I do no call myself a demon I am a half-demon. That reminds me shouldn't you be in your demon form now? I mean I thought you were a half-demon like the rest of us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well whatever you call yourself you still have a demon's blood in your veins." Neko replied. Her personality slowly changed, she wasn't as kind and gentle as she was during the night. "Yes, I should be...but I'm not. I don't like to be in that form, I never liked being in that form. Besides, I don't want any of you seeing me like that. Then again...it doesn't matter really."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Im not worried about the vampire. I can sense his unholy prescence no matter how far he burried himself. Im jus curious as to how you all got my name."

(Same here seeing as i never mentioned it IC. Not upset jus curious)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai had found a relaxed position under the deep ground, and was now slowly nursing his wound. The bright, acursed day shone overhead as if it was taunting him with its rays of light. He hissed slowly at it, even though he could not see it, only sensed its presence. The vampire would calmly wait out the day, while spinning stories in his head to amuse himself, trying to distract himself from the burning wound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko glanced at the boys for a moment or so, but then simply looked away, her arms gently crossed across her chest. She sighed softly. The group seemed to be in such a rush before, but now...they are just asking meanless questions and worring about meaningless things. Maybe her patience was only a moral quality in her. Maybe she was just sick of standing around.

(on a happy note...I'm 16 now ^^...it's my birthday today, so I'm rather happy.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu looked at Neko then back to the rest of the group. "Look guys are we just going to sit here and talk or go out and do what we are supposed to do? We are putting ourselves in more danger by just sitting here so I say lets forget about all these questions and start our little journy. The vampire can catch up with us later I trust he is a good enough hunter to do that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko quietly walked behind Raiu, "...don't...don't worry about them..." she whispered, "...let them argue. I'm heading out, hopefully I'll find a village where we can get supplies..." the girl added. "Y-you're welcome to come with me..." she commented in a voice barely above a whisper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Sure I'd love to go with you," Raiu wispered back. "Yeah your right it's just that they are wasting valuable time. Oh well we were going to need to stop for supplies anyways because it seems to be a long journy ahead of us." Raiu was now walking next to Neko. "So Neko why don't you tell me about yourself"

Last edited by Raiu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I heard that Raiu. Im not arguing i was simply asking a question about how you knew my name." He shook his head and started after them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"There...there isn't really much to tell. I've just been wandering around most of my life. And, I really thought that I was the only once like myself around here." she paused, smiling faintly, "...guess I was wrong." The girl sighed, "...but...it's not all that bad I suppose. At least some of the people on this dammed journey can relate to eachother."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yeah well that about sums my life up too. I have been wandering for about as long as I can remember. My parents were killed when I was just a child so most of my life I was searching for the man who killed them but so far no luck."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"You know with out luck the same man who killed your parents also did this to me. Then again, I could be mistaken. But we really shouldn't rule anything out yet." Neko replied softly as she glanced at the makeshift campsite then at Raiu. "...The rest of them seem to be able to handle themselves rather well, so lets hurry and go into town...get the suppiles and get back here before they leave without us...or something else happens to them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He started mumbling to himself as the two seemed to continue to ignore him. "Why did i have to help her? Why couldnt I just of left her to be demon bait. Stupid Preistly conscunce."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next