Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu nodded. "Yes your right. Hey how about we have a little fun. Last one to the village has to buy the stuff." Raiu gave Neko a little grin and quickly sprinted toward the scent of a village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She just sood there, letting him get a headstart, since...he'd need it. After he was just out of sight she allowed her body to return to it's now true form. Her hair was now pure white and her eyes were golden, and two silver cat ears poked through her hair. She smiled with a now cat-like grin. "...should be fun..." she whispered as she jumped into a nearby tree and quckly started off, leaping and bounding towards the village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He blinked as he watched Neko transform. Now that was something new. He chuckled as he was faster then any cat demon for sure. He then took off on foot racingthem towards the village.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:03 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Hey wait for me!! No fair you all had a head start!" Glyfforin shouted as he drug the casket behind him. He paused for a second to slip a charm paper onto the casket and another to his back. The casket floated up and stayed behind him. Glyfforin jumped up and stertedflying as fast as he could, the casket zooming behind him. "Air is better than ground if you want to win a race!" he said to himself, diving through like the air was butter and he was a knife (haha i know... i couldnt resist :P )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Image +insert random censorned rantings here+ Everyone wasn't suppose to follow...+pouts+ ))

Neko glanced behind her, her ears picking up the sound of footsteps. "What the?" she whispered as she caught sight of Meiou running towards the town as well. She also picked up the sound of wings. The girl merely looked down and sighed, stopping her quest to the village. Now she merely sat on a rather high up tree limb. "..can't go anywhere without a parade..." she muttered as she quickly disguised her appearance once again. Hair black, eyes green. Whole nine yards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi glanced about her now, getting scared. How long had it been since she had gotten lost? And where was...

A caw made her smile for a second, then frown once more. It was a Raven, all right, but it was not her beloved Rivana.

She sighed, leaning against a tree and crossing her arms, her wings folded back. What could she do?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko sighed softly as she hopped down from the tree and simply started walking back towards the makshift campsite. She shook her head. "...can't be alone...can't go anywhere alone..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Once more a caw sounded, and once more Shi looked up. Down Rivana swooped, landing carefully on Shi's shoulder.

"There you are." Shi murmured softly, stroking the Raven's feathers softly. "Help me find the others, won't you? I seem to have gotten lost."

Rivana cawed, and flew off. Shi followed swiftly, ready to fly if need be.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As he ran by Neko he grabbed her swooping her up into his arms with a grin. "I think youve got some explaining to do Neko. Youve got secrets and thats not a good thing to hide from comrads."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu slides to a stop an looks around. "I didn't think she was that slow I wonder what happened?" Raiu sniffs at the air and catches her scent. "Ah there she is." Raiu then dashes toward the smell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko squeaked as she was picked up. As soon as she realized who it was she tried her best to free herself from Meiou's grip. Falling from his arms, and quickly getting her bearings as she landed on the soft soil. She glanced up at the male, a slight smirk on her lips.
"I have nothing to explain...but...I'm like to say something..." she smiled, "...everything you see around you can be a lie."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He stopped and sighed. "I know that far better then most would or should. I rather not explain lets jus leave it at that for now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:53 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I never asked you to explain...I never asked to be followed...or picked up...or questioned either." Neko replied as she crossed her arms lightly. "...why...why did you pick me up exactally...and why did you question me...there isn't anything out of the ordinary about me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He blinked as she said this. "Ive seen you transform into a demon like state and back to this form Neko. You cant really say theres nothing out of hte ordinary.As to why because i was curious to know how you did your transformation. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well...that for is my true form..." she replied softly, "...though...I'd rather be like this. Demons are feared...and half-demons are as well...even if they have a heart. That's why I chose to be like this...though it's just a disguise...some can still tell what I am." Neko tilted her head to the side slightly, "Um...I don't know how I do it really...it...it just takes focus...a lot of it."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next