Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko was relieved to hear they were going to eat soon. The demon in her felt ready to attack and devour anything in sight. Not only that, but she sensed Elily's unease. Ryoko smiled in spite of herself. She loved the scent of fear, and it was almost intoxicating.

"Dont let them get to you. They just dont know the truth on the matter. Where as we do and we show it."

Meiou had placed his hand on her shoulder and had tryed to comfort her with his kind words. It helped, but it still didn't fill her belly. She hoped she could hold out until they got to the campfire. If she went on a feeding frenzy there wasn't much that would be able to stop her.

"What are we waiting for then. I'm starved."

She said, quickly walking in the direction she believed the camp fire was located. She was growing nervous. The feeling of hunger was growing stronger. *Just a little bit farther...* She told herself, trying hard to keep herself under control.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa listened to the Fairy's words, and nodded. "Thank you, Fairy. If I am right, that would be my sister, Ember. I see I have taught her well, at least in that aspect. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go see the cook..."

Kisa found him easily. "I request that before you make the main dinner, you present the Demon whatever she needs to quench her hunger, at least for awhile. She is right over there, see her?"

The Elf nodded. "Yes, I do. I shall go ask her what she wants, for I have never had a Demon at Dinner before."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily turned and stared as Ryoko made her way to the campfire. It seemed as if she was forcing herself to walk faster - to get to dinner faster. Feeling a bit more comfortable, now that Ryoko was at a distance, Elily relaxed a little. She watched silently as Kisa went over to an elf near the fire, and talked to him.

Tearing her gaze from the warm glow of the campfire, Elily stared at the other members of the group. She refused to budge till everyone left. Behind of the line was where she belonged, and she wanted to keep it that way. To attract unnecessary attention was always the start of trouble, or so her mother taught her.

Her mother. Elily stared down at the ground yet again. How she missed her! She had never been away from her mother for so long, how she wished her mother was with her. With her mother here, she probably wouldn't feel so out of place. Her mother would support her in everything she did. Elily missed everything home: her mother, her horses, their herb garden, their little cottage, the smell of her mother's cooking, doing errands, often to collect spell ingredients for her mother, talking to the magic and bewitched folk of the forest, the wild flowers growing in the glade where she lived, the refreshing water in the pond near her house, everything.

But. Wasn't it her mother's wish that she go to the meeting in the first place? Wasn't it her mother's wish that she went and joined the party to find the missing children? Elily hated to disappoint her mother. She felt torn. Homesickness and obedience were battling.

[I know this post sucks, but really, this is currently all my character I can do at the moment.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The cook aproached cautiosly. A hungry demon was not exactly good company. Ryoko heard him long before he reached her though. She whirled around, startling the poor elf. When she realized who he was she collected herself and walked up to meet him.

"I'm sorry if I startled you."

"Oh no! Think nothing of it. I just came to ask what you would like to eat. I've never had to cook for a demon before."

"Well now, that's very kind of you. I'm not a very picky eater. Demons will eat nearly anything as long as it's flesh."

"Oh, I see. Dinner will be ready shortly."

Ryoko nodded and he ran off towards the kitchen. Just knowing that food was on it's way calmed her. But it wouldn't keep her from falling into the control of her animalistic hunger. Her stomach growled angrily.

"Oh shut up."

She cursed at it. A few moments later she was sitting at the campfire with the others and the elves of the camp. She could smell the food being prepared in a nearby tent and it was all she could do to keep from drooling. Her eyes grew feral and the pain of hunger worsened. Just as she thought she would lose all control a large plate of steaming slabs of meat was set down in front of her.

Now the only control she lost was the control over her ravenous eating habits. She grabbed a slab of meat and tore a large chunk off with her razor sharp fangs. She didn't even bother to chew. She just swallowed and tore off a new chunk. In seconds the first slab was gone. It was like a magic trick where she made the meat disappear.

The elves looked on with wide eyes, looks of horror rideling their faces. Never had they witnessed a demon at it's meal. Soon they realized with growing terror that it could have been them being torn apart by those sharp fangs. Everyone was to distracted by the scene before them to eat anything. All eyes were fixed on Ryoko.

Ryoko took no notice of them. She continued to tear away chunks of flesh from the slabs of meat before her. One by one they vanished. She made growling noises as she ate, warning onlookers to stay away. It was not only dangerous to confront a hungry demon, but just as deadly to confront one while it was devouring a meal. When she had finished all the meat on that plate she surprised everyone by asking for more.

"More, please."

The terrified cook ran to the kitchen. He appeared five minutes later with another plate piled high with more steaming carion. She thanked him kindly and again began to gulp down the food like it was candy on Halloween.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

When the food came out he was quite suprirsed to find little to no fruits or vegetables then again he merely thought this was for Ryoko but he could be wrong. After the cook brought out more meat for her he merely slid his own plate of meat over to her and stopped the cook for a moment. "Could I get some some fruits and vegitables please? Its not that i dont like meat just that i prefere fruits and vegiatables."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa whirled around at the first of the havoc. "Calm down every one!" She done her best, but unfortunately, they were still very frightened. She sighed, and then went into the tent where the cook was.

She frowned down at him lightly, just enough to show her dissaproval. "I thought I told you to deal with the Demon first."

He looked up at her, blinking slowly. "I am sorry, miss..."

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. We are all tired, and worried, what with the younger ones being gone. Just..." Kisa paused. "Next time, keep in mind what I tell you to do first. It saves a lot of trouble."

He nodded, relieved that Kisa would not punish him. "I'll try, miss."

Kisa nodded. "Make sure she is well fed before continuing."

"I believe she is, miss. At least until dinner is ready."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Once her hunger had been satisfied enough to sustain her, Ryoko finally noticed everyone staring at her. A puzzled expression came over her face. It was after a moment of deep thought she realized what was the matter. She blushed a deep crimson and looked down at the ground in shame and embarrassment.

"I do apologize."

Then she heard Kisa talking with the cook in the distance, With everyone being so quiet it wasn't that difficult to over hear. Her blush deepened. She had made a complete mess of everything. She gulped nervously and looked quickly around at everyone only to see they were still frozen.

Suddenly her shame and embarrassment disappeared. Again, she felt very unwelcome and hated. She realized they had never witnessed a demon eat before but it was inpolite to stare at a demon in any situation. Her kind took a lot seriously. The most important thing to show a demon was respect according to her clan's standards. Even if not a word was spoken, the slightest flaw in behavior could be catastrophic.

"Well, what the hell is everyone staring at?"

Her eyes glared maliciously at the people who surrounded her. It was said that a battle demon's glare could freeze the boldest man's blood. This of course was not entirely true. Sure they would be frozen with fear but their blood wouldn't literally freeze. She was sure that was the very effect her gaze had on them.

Her blush had gone. In it's place was the coldest expression ever seen by living eyes. Ryoko was very capable of terrifying the hell out of people with a single expression. And she was putting it to good use.

"Fine, you want to know the truth? I'm half demon. Yeah, a half breed. Everyone happy now? Want to throw stones and insults at the half blood? Want to get back at me for scaring the hell out of you when I wasn't even a full demon? That makes a huge difference doesn't it? Just because I'm half human? I don't think so. Want to know what species I am? Battle demon, yeah, that's right. The rarest and most powerful kind in existance. Oh yeah. So I'm only half, big deal. I could have killed you. I didn't. Don't tell me blood has anything to do with how much you can trust someone to do the right thing."

Ryoko's voice was cold and harsh, adding to the scare effect. The elves sat there, shocked and speechless. They had never expected this. She was only half demon? A few gulped and stood, shaking slightly. They were ghastly pale and damp with sweat. When one of them opened their mouth as though to say something, but never got the chance. They found themselves staring right into the eyes of a very angry Ryoko. They snapped their mouth shut and sat back down. It was as if they had never moved.

Once she was sure she had delivered the message she stood up and marched off towards a scrawny and twisted desert tree. The tree was more of a shrub but at least it was something. She stopped in front of the plant and stared at it a moment. Then, with her razor sharp claws, she slashed it apart. Splinters of shredded wood flew in every direction. The tree that had stood in front of her was now a pile of sawdust. Her rage let out and her mind cleared of her anger Ryoko walked away towards the sunset.

She found a rock a good distance from the camp and sat down, watching the sun paint the sky with shades of pink, orange, red, yellow, and deep purple. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She went to wipe it away only to put her face in her hands and sob. What had she just done?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa left the tent just in time to see Ryoko's outburst. When it ended, she calmly looked at her People, saying nothing. Neale looked at her, and then to Ryoko. "Talk to her, Kisa Chance. Tell her your past, your present... tell her." Neale said in Denatou.

Kisa nodded, her face grim. She turned to the others in the group. "If you need any assistance, ask for the Elf that led us here. His name is Cleren, if you have forgotten. I believe right now he is taking care of the Horses."

She then walked out, and sat by Ryoko. She said nothing at first, as if hesitating. "Ryoko..." she then started.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou who had followed Ryoko and had been the only one not staring during the whole event looked back at Kisa shaking his head as if saying now wasnt the best of times to be trying to speak to her. He made a motion that basicly meant go back to camp and i will try to calm her down some. After this he refocused his attention to Ryoko an spoke to her. "Jus calm down Ryoko. I know its hard getting used to them not understanding your culture and what not but you have to understand not many of them have had interaction with any kind of demon species. Only reason I do is because after those i was created to protect disapeered I began to wander and well demons were the only thing that would even acknowledge my existance let alone speak to me."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As everyone gathered and took their own seats at the fire, Elily followed suit. She did nothing, all the time staring at the ground beneath her feet. When the food was passed out, Elily accepted hers politely. It was meat. Only.

When Meiou hesitantly asked for some fruits and vegetables, Elily found herself heaving a quiet sigh of relief. So she wasn't the only one who was extremely fond of meat. Elily smiled spontaneously at Meiou, but quickly brought her eyes back to her food. She took a bite and chewed on the meat, not wanting to seem rude or anything. She was only a foreign guest here, so she didn't want to upset or offend any of the natives living here.

When Ryoko suddenly lost her temper, out of seemingly no reason at all, Elily looked up, startled. She hadn't been watching, being too engrossed in her food, but had been listening. Really, this was the first time she had seen someone get mad by herself! From what she could gather from the sudden incident, Ryoko was now rattling a string of angry words at the people, because they were staring at her. A thoughtful look replaced the surprised expression on her face.

Well, you're sure getting everyone to stare at you by doing this... she thought, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the irony.

Elily tried her best to capture what Ryoko was saying, though it was hard to, as she was talking very quickly, possibly blinded by her rage. She heard the words 'half-blood' and 'battle demon' among others. A frown crossed her face. What does being a 'half-demon' and a 'battle demom' have to do with people staring at her? So what if she was "one of the rarest type of demon"? Personally, in her opinion, the people were staring because of the way Ryoko ate her food. Why, any human could be gobbling up their food like that and people would stare! Elily thought Ryoko was just being sensitive.

Then, Ryoko stalked off, her sudden leave breaking Elily out of her string of thoughts. Elily narrowed her eyes slightly, keeping the thoughtful dazed look on her face. She turned her neck slightly, her eyes following the demon as she stomped off. When the demon destroyed the tree, Elily sighed quietly. Obviously that demon had issues with controlling herself. And issues not being a show-off. Couldn't she find better ways to channel her anger? Or at least quieter and less distracting ways?

Now Ryoko was walking towards a rock quite far away from the fire. She watched as Ryoko burst into tears. Elily's frown deepened. Ryoko was too emotional for her liking. Either that or she was trying to get sympathy or forgiveness for her sudden outburst a while ago.

Good grief.

And Elily was expected to travel with her?!

[This post is no offense to anyone, it's just that Elily has a way of thinking a lot, sometimes too much for her own good. I do hope no offense is taken.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Errm.. that meat wasn't dinner. It was being prepared for dinner... I think. All I know was that it wasn't dinner. Heh.)

Kisa ignored Meiou, but allowed him to speak. Then she herself continued. "I am sorry for the behavior of my people. Without me, they have lost almost all control of themselves. I usually have my younger sister lead while I am gone, but she has been kidnaped. Usually the Council of Seven are usually good leaders, however..." She stopped there, and sighed. "Once again, I apologize. Usually they are not like this."

She stopped suddenly, as if she wanted to say something more but did not know how to say it.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As she sat there, Ryoko began to think of past events that had occured over the course of the day. What had come over her? She wasn't usually this emotional. Why had she gotten so angry? Was it because of the memories? She tried to shake off the onslought of memories as they randomly popped into her head. But one in particular caught her attention.

Flashback...

A six year old that strongly resembled Ryoko sat in a tree overlooking a lake near a village. A group of children close to the same age aproached, laughing and teasing each other. When they saw Ryoko sitting up in that tree they stopped dead in their tracks.

The village had warned them of a half battle demon that lived in the forest. They had said she was very dangerous and not to interact with her. But the children, curious as they were, couldn't resist the chance at some fun.

"Hey, half breed! Where's your clan? They dump ya because you a half blood?"

Ryoko turned around and jumped down from the tree. She cocked her head to the side as if confused.

"Don't bother. She's to stupid to understand you. All half demons are like that. Their brains are mush."

"Is that right? Hey demon gril, are you stupid?"

Ryoko snarled softly, baring her fangs. The children moved back a step at the gesture, but they weren't intimidated for long.

"Is that demon language for, 'I'm a dumb*censored*'?"

The children all giggled at the insult. All their eyes were glued on her, like she was some sort of museum exhibit. She would never forget those eyes boring into her. That's when she snapped. She lashed out at the speaker with razor sharp claws, grazing his right cheek. He fell to the ground, his cheek bleeding provusely.

"She hit him! Get her!"

They threw rocks, twigs, anything they could find that would cause damage. Some farmers had heard the commotion and had come running to see what all the ruckess was about. When they saw Ryoko they grew deathly pale.

"What happened?!"

"She hit Buyo!"

The farmers ushered the children away from the now battered girl, taking away any rocks they found still clutched by small hands. All the while they never removed their gaze from Ryoko as if affraid she would strike again. She let out a soft hiss as they ran away.

Once they had gone she sat on a rock by the pond. What she saw in the water was a girl she hated. She struck the water to make the image go away but when the water had stilled the same face glared back at her. She buried her head in her hands and cried.

End flashback...

Then she realized what must have happened. She had seen them as the children from her past. She had been speaking to the children from a memory. It was unbelievably similar to that situation. But she would have never allowed that to happen. There was just something about what was going on she didn't like. She had been awfully moody lately. She coudln't recall a time when she had been so screwed up.

She had made a mess of everything and had made a fool of herself in front of everyone. How could she go back to them now? They would think she was carzy. How would she ever get out of this one? She had really dug herself in deep this time.

When she heard Meiou speaking to her, trying to make her feel better she just shook her head.

"Meiou, I know what I did, I don't know why. I've been an emotional wreck today. I can't remember ever being so screwed up. Can you explain what I did back there to me? How can I go back and apologize now? I made a complete fool of myself."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Ah, but I never specified that it was the only dish served for dinner, did I?]

Elily slowly brought her gaze back to her food, the scene happening between Ryoko, Meiou and Kisa no longer of any interest to her. It was probably going to be the same anyway: Tantrum, cry, console then make up. Smile. The classic drama.

Elily finished the last of her meat, silently trying to remember the last time she had so much meat. Usually at home with her mother, her meals consisted of herbs, vegetables and soup. Occasionally, they would have honey, fruits and nuts collected from the forest beyond the glade which they lived in.

[I will be gone till the 9th of October due to exams. Could Twizz please take care of my character as how I would role-play her until I get back? Thank you in advance. =) ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I'll try, Glass Miracle. There will be quite a few differences, though.)

Amdir watched the whole scene with some amusement, however, only some. It was a serious matter, she knew, one that could have turned dangerous. When it ended, she relaxed, and thought about what the seer had said.

It was the exact, or close enough to be exact, words she had found in the cave. Evidently it was very important, for very rarely did this sort of thing happen... at least where she came from.

She got off her horse, and, taking her pack, sat down on a log. She opened it, and took out a book. It was leather bound, and it was obviously very old, for its pages were yellow. It was very thick. Amdir opened it, towards the middle page, and started reading.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chippers hid safley inside the bee's hive so she could watch everything that went on if needed the bees would aide her. That book Amdir was looking at looked familure she noticed how old and tatterd the pages were. History has the reputation for repeating itself if she could read to see what to do maybe this would not ever have to happen again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next