Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra stepped off the tracks uncertainly. "Are you sure this isn't just our imaginations?" she called out.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei giggled to herself " I am terribley sorry.Just watchingyou fly into the tree..I. I just couldn't help myself."

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The train's whistle could e heard, coming closer. The tracks shuddered slightly from the weight of the machine. Kyma looked at the other shaman. "No, this IS NOT in our imaginations," she said firmly, her eyes had a very commanding, take-charge look to them, as well as calmness. Clearly, she was the one to look to for a way out of a crisis...

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:50 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urth put his hands together "That's it. SLOW down!" An odd gray aura surrounded the train as it slowed down enough to see who was driving, or even jump on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kyma watched as Urth made the train slow down. This was no ordinary train - it was the Train of Nightmares. Literally, that was what it was called. It was a sleek, powerful black and red coal engine, with frightening spikes coming from random spots. No driver could be seen, only black shadows. Kyma added her own magic to Urth's and the aura turned to gray-blue, stopping the T.o.N. entirely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver glared at the train, now that it had come she recognised it.

And who wouldn't? Nearly every person on Interface had heard of the Train of Nightmares, even if few had actually seen it.

Of course, this explained the bizarre tracks. The T.o.N. was famous for travelling where it pleased (or whoever.... whatever drove it pleased at least). To do this, it could create a track where it was going to travel.

She drew Soultwister from its sheath, the stones around the guard began glowing brightly in resistant to the dark magic eminating from the T.o.N. Sungiver had crossed the path of the Train once before, and after that she had never wanted to repeat the experience again. It seems she wasn't so lucky this time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Unlike Sungiver he didnt take his sword out he instead took out a black bejewled piece of metal with his intials on it. He placed it in a slot that suddenly appeared on a door and afterwards he removed it putting it away an the door suddenly opened as if accepting whatever he had jus done. He stepped on and jus headed to find a seat . By now the others must be wondering what he was doing.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra stepped away from the tracks and stared at the T.o.N. She shudered. She had heard terrible terrible things about The Train Of Nightmares. It collected dead players...for recycling. DUN DUN DUN!!!

((ooc: SI's idea. She's at me house.))

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((hey everyone, I'm taking control of a new character that will most likely join us on the quest))

Name: Hadrian
Species: human...sorta
Apperance: His skin is pale and waxy, clinging to his face, making his face look like a skull. His eyes arepure black, with no white or any other color, his eye sockets are deep, colored a dark burgundy by eye shadow, giving him a sickly look. His black hair is cut to his chin, with long bangs falling into his face. He wears a black sleeveless shirt, accented by alternating red and black striped armwarmers, as well as black jeans, the knees torn and the cuffs ragged, and he completes the outfit with black steel-toed combat boots.
Other: He is no victim of the T.O.N, but oneof the few that is facinated by the deathly train. He rides it often, friends with the ghostly drivers. He is clearly 'goth,' but in a different sence, for he truely practiced the gothic religon.

Hadrian sat cross legged on the top of the coal car. He felt the unsceduled stop of the train, as well as talking. He looked over the side, seeing quite a group. In that group was Sungiver the Appraiser. He arched an eyebrow as she drew her sword, then a dark look passed over his face. He swung himself over the ledge of the the car, landing close to a rather brave looking low-level shaman.

Kyma saw a face over the edge of the coal car. She held her staff at the defensive. The person, who ever they were, jumped down from the car. Kyma was rather shocked by this person (though it did not show in her face), for this was what she dressed and acted like in the real world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(hmm hey isaac can my char know your new one?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((sure. pm me if you want to work out the details of how they know each other.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei seeing the train and seeing everyone try and stop it she decided to help she jumped up onto the top of the train and she started to make her way for the engine. Then she saw someone jump down she did the same her hot pink hair clashing with her black armor.((I know that had nothing to do with what is going on I just wanted everyone to know that she changed her avatars colors.))

((Oh and SI I was wondering if my charecter could know your new one too? Pweez))

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

goddess_Hekate wrote:
((Oh and SI I was wondering if my charecter could know your new one too? Pweez))

((I think it's better for just one person to know him, since he's really anti-social. sorry))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He chuckled looking out a window seeing hadrian he shook his head. HE wondered what he was gonna do now it wasnt often someone dared to stop the T.O.N. He took a seat next to the window to see what would happen next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hadrian narrowed his eyes at Urth and Kyma. "What do you think you're doing, stoping the Train of Nightmares?" he demanded. This just made Kyma mad. "Look, buddy, I don't know who you think you are, demanding stuff from us!" she said loudly, with each world she jabbed him in the cheast with her forefinger. "You think you can just control everyone just because you're 'goth'? Well, I have news for you," she said, then hit him with her staff. A lot harder then she hit Urth. "You can go stick your head in fish brains!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next