Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Jaque looked behind him to see a robotic arm with a chair extend from nowhere,
"well..thats something you dont see everyday.. " he said in a really crappy joke tone to Phalan..
phalan looked at Jaque seriously.. which frightened Jaque, because it seemed as if he was about to bite his head off if he said another word..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Thank you," Phalan said sitting down, "The others will be with us shortly."

Mr White re-appeared, this time accompanied by a short square robot with multiple arms and a variety of drinks on top of it. "Would you like something to drink, Mr. Jaque?" White asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:48 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

looking at the viarity of choise, Jaque asked Mr white if "pure Vodka" was on one of the arms of the robot.
Mr white, nodded his head left and right.
"shame"
Jaque leaned over his seat, and chose [bah.. cant spell] a green looking soloution from the robots arm
"a very nice choice" Mr.white said.
although this sounded []Darticularly suspicious, jaque didnt want to be rude. so he quickly lifted the solution and and shot it into his mouth. his face became to crumple at the disgusting taste of the liquid. so bad that he almost had to hold his throat and choose one more of those eiree looking liquids from the robot.

the taste eventually died away, but left a nasty smell in his nose.
"what the hell.." he sputtered "was that?"

[and please dont tell me my char just drank tranqwilisers]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((i am going to have to withdraw from this RP, i have been bisy lately. sorry.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya's eyes narrowed slightly as she looked across the room at White. She noted the slight blur as the hologram adjusted its appearance to a change in the light as the sun moved behind a cloud. "Nice projection," she said appreciatively, moving across the room.

She’d worn a floorlength, black skirt made of a soft, canvas-like material. It rustled as she walked. She’d been attempting to dress more formally than usual, but had defeated herself by wearing the old, beat up, forest green jacket. I was the only one she liked and so there it was.

She stepped into the elevator and openly examined White more closely. “Amaya Mynt,” she said with a light smile, “And you are?”

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:42 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

[Then I guess you don't mind if I do something with Crow's character?]

Voulrath watched from above. He spotted a girl heading toward the building, possibly for the same business as the others. He saw this as a good opportunity to infiltrate the building. He kneeled and took off his glove. A small device equipped with a red and blue elixir detached from his wrist. Taking cursory aim, he shot the elixir at Acqua's neck. Voulrath grinned as he melted into a silver liquid.

Acqua grabbed her neck for a second. The elixir instantly took its effect. She let go quickly as if she was only bitten by an insect. She continued walking. "Vessel in command," she said to herself, only her voice was very deep. It was like Voulrath's voice. She entered the building, picking up her walking pace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He began to rub his wrists and look to Mr. White "Yeah yeah all part of the procedure. Ive been going through it for quite some time yknow." He leaned back and looked to Mr. White "So talk already. Im in no rush to leave this place if you know what I mean." Likely he didnt for Meiou during his time here had grown rather fond of it and thought of it as home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Voulrath peered into the projection room, hoping no one would be suspicious of his hijacking a body. He saw those familiar faces that he saw before they entered the building. He then searched the girl's mind for any useful information that he could use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Mr. White," the hologram replied, "Very perceptive Ms. Mynt, most of the time my fluorecent matrix is calibrated to achieve a likeness to human density that makes me solid to the naked eye, however I have yet to write program that can deal with ultraviolet light. But I digress, please, step this way, the others are waiting."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, well," Mr. White said, "Meiou, it has come to our attention that you may be more valuable to our operation than we first anticipated. Further analysis into the Th'meil Threat has led us to belive that you may, unfortunately, posess... skills that could be used to our advantage."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a beverage made of the husk of a Claf Flower," Mr. White said, "A plant that grows on Mars. We are currently researching it because the Flower has performance enhancement properties similar to that of steroids, but without the side effects. What you just drank was mild version of that. With sugar, it's actually quite good."

(Yeah Soujiro, if you want Crow's char, you can have her. Bye Crow!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I'll be gone for three for four days, so my character will just be in the shadows while I'm gone.)

Tap-Tap-Tap. Tap-Tap-Tap. Kaila's fingers tapped against the wooden table. She was bored. Again. Like she was waiting for something to happen, but she didn't know what. Then her cellphone rang.

"Hello. Kaila Smith." she said, as she answered the phone. "Your presense (Blah. I don't know how to spell, either) is requested at the M.A.G.I. Headquarters at Celifrice City. Whether you are interested in our offer or not, you shall receive 5000 dollars for coming." Then they hung up.

Kaila sat there, staring at the phone. Then her mom came in. "Who was it, Kaila?" her mom asked. "I dunno. All he said was my presense was requested at the M.A.G.I. Headquarters in Celifirce City, and whether I was interested in their offer or not they'd give me 5000 dollars." Kaila answered.

Her mom sighed, sitting down. "We really need the money, Kaila, but I'm not sure if you should go..." Kaila looked over. "C'mon, mom. There's nothing else I can do. Maybe their offering me a job or something." Her mom looked away and nodded. "Thanks mom, you're the best."

She slid to the door, then slowed. If they were offering Kaila a job, running as fast as she could would make a deep impression. But she kept her pace to a fast walk--she didn't want to be late. What time had they said, anyway? The shuttle had been late, and it didn't help much that she left late packing.

She glanced past the reception room, but they practically looked asleep, even the security guard. They must have been, because they made no move as she passed. She glanced around, and saw an Elevator. She pressed a button at random--she didn't know where she was going--and the elevator opened. She got in, and pressed another button at random. As the Elavator opened she opened the single door and walked in. There were others.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He smirked listening to this. "So it would seem much to your unpleasent surprise that youve found a use for me other then keeping me locked away." He stretched abit and waited to hear the proposition Mr. White had for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

--
while withdrawing his hand from his throat, Jaque took in Mr white's words..
"steroids?" he said as he coughed once.
Mr.white nodded
"next time warn me" Jaque said.
he turned his attention to Phalan.
"so what is this 5000$ mission you..or Mr.white has set?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The doors to the room opened as Kaila walked in, "Who's she?" Phalan asked, temporarily ignoring Jaque.

"Ms. Kaila," Mr. White answered after a moment of running her image through his databanks, "I belive I contacted her about an hour ago."

"Ah, well this Kaila," Phalan said as nother chair lowered from the ceiling, "Please have a seat," Phalan turned back to Jaque, "As for your question, I would rather have you all here, before I explain exactly what I want. Suffice it for now to say that this could be the most dangerous mission of your life."

"Yes," Mr. White said to Meiou, is displeasure evident, "It would seem so. Our proposition is that if you aid us, and survive, and a most perilous mission, you will gain not only your freedom, but the full amount of monetary compensation (including bonuses, raises, cost of living increases and intrest) you would have amassed had you been employed during the time you were imprisioned, "a semi transparent calculator appeared in the air infront of Mr. White, he tapped in some numbers, "According to my calculations, that comes to roughly $650,000," he looked at Meiou, "Will you comply?"

(sorry for the technical talk, I'm trying to make him talk like a computer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He was quite surprised at this. He figured eventually he might become of use but he never thought theyd go as far as this to get his help. "Im very impressed Mr. White. I must admitt i never thought youd go that far to get my services.I will accept but there is one other thing I ask of for this. Id like a sword not jus any sword but the one I know M.A.G.I's been working on since you imprisoned me.Give it to me up front and ill accept."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Jaque lifted his head, to the transflorecent lighting..
*most dangerous?* jaque thought to himself, *i havent heard those words.. since....* [NuTz0 Sk1llag3 M3mory sc3n3]
[memory scene, dont get confused :P]
[on other note, look in my char profile.. used to work at an anti-terrorist company]

Go GO GO!!, a man in full military uniform shouted at Jaque and about 20 other men. he pushed them out of the convoy, not caring if they had fears of height. the man in front of Jaque was quivering in fear, he wore spectacles, that made him look ever more useless in this battle. Jaque put his hand on his shoulder.
"dont worry, there is no way these suckers will win.. so.. whats your name then?, i havent seen you in the company before"
"the..the..the. name ..i..is...is.. johnson..si.sir" he managed to sputter out, Jaque could tell that this was his mans first..
Jaque took his hand off his shoulder , as the man was going to be, as they say 'gliding' next .
the Man in uniform pushed Johnson out the convoy, Jaque didnt bother waiting for the man to push him out.
as Jaque held on to the pipe , which glided him on a thin wire rope, he thought to himself *he we go.. no fear at all*..

Bullets were flying everywere, explosions exploding randomly at random points, about a hundred or so bullets flew at the men at every second or so. An explosion nearly ripped the cord, and send about 2 men flying off and landing to their doom. Jaque and johnson were down, the harsh barren landscape wasnt helping them with the fact that this could be thier last mission.
A terrorist, wearing a mask was firing a new sort of gun from a truck that they had hiJacked, and a fellow terrorist was loading bullets into the machine.
Jaque hid behind a rock, as bullets rained down on the men, jaque made some hand symbols to the guy on the other side, he got out a radio and started to mumbel something..

another rain of bullets hailed down on them.. Jaque timed the time it took the terrorists to reload, and another Rain fell down.

It was time
Jaque lifted himself off the rock and began firing his gun at the terrorists, who ducked behind the metal door of the truck. Johnson and a few other men ran out in front, and Jaque provided additionall cover..
A terrorist shot up, lifted a weapon all to familiar to jaque

Time seemed to slow down to a fraction of a second..

Jaque shouted at the men to retreat..

The terrorist fired the gun

A hail of bullets rained down on the men..
Jaque lifted his gun to his eye, and fired twice.. the bullet hitting the terrorist straight, the other bullet coming at the same pace, hit the bullet in the mans eye, and pushed it even further into his head..
Time began to return to normal
the terrorist slumped to the the metal flor of the truck, the other terrorist, just lifted himself up with his hands in the air..
The man beside Jaque lifted his gun towards the terrorist, as jaque ran towards the men, who made a pool of blood around them.. they were all motionless..

it was not one of his fondest memories to Jaque, infact, that was the reason why he left the corp.. A tear was almost in Jaque's eye. but he withdrew it, and snapped back into reality, putting his hand over the mechanical chair..
he began to wait..

[maybe a little bit too long.. but i just wanna tell you, the italic stuff is just memory stuff.. it passes the time]]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next