Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta gave something between a disbelieving snort and a laugh. She held a hand up and the rabbit thing immediately calmed as Eta smiled sweetly.

"Do you wish ot be expelled before term has even started Miss? You will report to detention for the next three weeks, after lessons. Thank you. And I will be asking you to take that," She signalled the rabbit thing. "And let it roam the grounds. Don't ever lose your temper like that again Miss Ryoki."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko calmed down only slightly at the just arrived teachers words. She could keep Ryo-Ohki. Then he anger rose again. *She has no idea what she is dealing with. She has no idea what I am* she thought. The headmistress had assigned her detention for three weeks. She didn't even flinch at the punishment. As a matter of fact, she smiled. A small smirk crossed her lips.

"You think I care about that?! Do you honestly think I care if I get expelled?! You actually think I am going to be affraid or ashamed of three weeks in detention?! You think I am going to see you as a superior being?! You're nothing to me! You are a normal human and you think you can compare yourself to me?! You have no idea what I am do you?" she laughed, yes, laughed.

Her feelings about the headmistress became evident at that point. Ryo-Ohki had calmed down and was watching for any signs that Ryoko would hurt someone. If Ryoko exhibited any she would step in. It seemed nothing would cool her off. The headmistress was blind to think Ryoko would allow Ryo-Ohki to have to wander around on the grounds all by herself.

"My name is Ryoko. The thing has a name. Her name is Ryo-Ohki. I will not have her roam the grounds and become a flea bitten, wild, thing. By the way, I lose my temper very often. I think you will soon know why. I don't care what you do to me, it's in my blood. You can't change someone's bloodline to fit school regulations." she snarled.

*You think you have power, but to me your rank means nothing!* was the look expressed in her eyes. Her eyes were level with the headmistress's. If the woman looked in deep enough, she would see no sign of fear. She would only see hate. Ryoko sensed that this was the beginning of an unusual rivalry between student, and headmistress.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled at the hot headed demon. "Well, Ryoko, I hope you learn to control your temper enough to enjoy school. I am Miss Aer, Visual Arts teacher here. But perhaps you'd like to wait outside for a while? School doesn't start for another 2 and a half hours."

Iaran didn't like the fact that Ryoko thought herself superior to humans, but she liked her character, even if it was demonic.

"Eta, she is a demon, and obviously powerful. Don't bother with detention, she will not learn anything from it. And I don't want anyone getting hurt before school even starts."

With that said, she turned around, sword still in hand, and walked back to her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta snarled at Iaran.

"Do you forget your place?! Aer, do not even try to lecture me!" She stopped, chest heaving with some inner struggle to contain something within. Calming herself, she bowed her head.

"Ryoko. Go home. Now. Do not even for a minute think that I care that you have demon blood in your veins. It will not win you any battles here, if you think you can merely storm your way here." She laughed again. "You overestimate yourself girl. Go find someone who cares truely about bloodlines. You wouldn't last a second against Iaran, or myself."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
Having followed the other teacher, she made it in time to hear the last bit of the conversation.
"Oh gods, I'm too old for this..."
She subsided into the shadows, not even daring to move.

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko glared at the head mistress. She had no idea. She may have known she was a demon, but she had no clue what kind. There were hundreds of different classes and species. If Ryoko hadn't been half human, she would have been one of the highest.

"You think you've turned the tables. Far from it. You may know I am half demon but you have no idea what kind. As for overestimating myself, it's completly opposite. You overestimate yourself and underestimate me." she snarled.

Ryoko was going to give her a hint. She could use research to find out the rest. If the over confident human could find out EXACTLY what she was until her return she would be more cautious. She had already given her one massive clue, her temper. But she needed more than that.

"I will give you a clue as to what kind of demon I am. Then you can use research to find out for yourself because I'm not going to waste any more of my time explaining it to you. If I were not half human I would be one of the highest class demons in the world. I am one of the rarest and most powerful species there is. What am I?" she sneered.

Ryoko didn't give her time to say anything else. She turned around and teleported outside. There she flew away. Ryo-Ohki on her shoulder, she flew home. The head mistress would learn her place soon. She was stubborn, but she would crack.

*Arrogant fool*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran kept walking, "Poor Ryoko, I had no idea Eta was so arrogant. I'm going to try and research what kind of demon Ryoko is, it may help me later."

Iaran reached her room and shut the door, locking it swiftly she sat down on her bed and picked up the tiara that accompanied the sword. "These are family heirlooms, made with ruby and ivory, but my granmother wrote me a letter telling me about some hidden power within them. I wonder what they can do?" Iaran mumbled to herself, quietly studying both items in her hands.

Iaran cautiously touched both rubies on the sword and tiara. And, without warning, a sharp pain spread all over her body. A silver light surrounded her and she was suddenly standing on all fours on her bed. Leaping off and staring in the mirror, she saw that she had become a leopard.

Jumping back onto the bed, she touched the rubies again and painfully changed back into a human. Collapsing on the bed, she fell into a deep healing slumber, her dreams filled with thoughts of leopards and the jungle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Gathering herself in, she approached Eta.
"Ms, I was wondering if I could secure the Key to my dresser and room." Glancing around to make sure the demon girl was gone, she ventured her querey.
"Who was that, and why did she get so upset for just being early?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||I hope I'm not too late ...
Name: Ramthura
Species: He thinks he is human.
Postion: Student.
Posessions: His books and a very limited selection of clothes.
Other: He is unaware of any power, and has a turbulent background.||
A fairly tall, dark-haired boy stood a little inside the gates. He faced outwards, and watched as a car hurried out of the drive. One might have noticed tears rolling down his pale cheeks. He clutched at the handles of his bag so tightly his knuckles were showing white against his skin. His hair was long, and tied back on a pony tail. Slowly, he turned and faced the forbiding school. He gulped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta knew alright. She'd known from the moment she'd seen Ryoko what sort of demon she was, having encountered their kind before. Only half demon though, she thought to herself...maybe the worse for it.

Annoyed, Eta cursed having said that to Iaran.
"Oh...your keys.." She fiddled with a ring of keys on her belt and handed one over.

"That should be it. Oh, I'm sorry, I lost my temper. I must go apologise to Iaran."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Carefully, he took a tentative step forwards. He stopped there for awhile. He took another, and another. He was making progress towards the school, he wiped his eyes impatiently, but they still produced tears. His eyes were red and puffy, and he had a nose to match Rudolf's. He made his slow, snivelling way to the impressive double doors that stood open. He peered round at the others gathered there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

A few minutes after she had taken off Ryoko arrived back at the boarding house. She was cut and bruised. She had flown to fast and had run into a few buildings. Rubbing her a throbbing arm she landed in front of her home. Toki ran out the door and rushed towards her. Ryoko soon found herself being looked over from head to toe.

"What on earth happened to you?! You didn't get expelled did you?!"

"No Toki! I was three hours early. There are two hours left until I have to go back. I have detention for three weeks though."

"I told you not to get into trouble!"

"I know."

Ryoko was taken inside and her injuries were cleaned and bandaged. Though they were minor, Ryoko was glad she would be healed by the time is was time to go back. She groaned. Now she wished she had been exspelled. Toki looked at her, puzzled.

"You aren't hurt that bad. With your flesh you'll be healed in no time."

"I know. That isn't it."

"What is wrong my demon cub?"

Ryoko smiled as Toki used her pet name.

"I'm not a cub anymore Toki."

"I know. But in my heart you will always be my demon cub. Now what's wrong."

"She tried to seperate us Toki. The headmistress tried to make me get rid of Ryo-Ohki. I couldn't help being angry."

"Now I see. Poor child, come here."

Ryoko moved closer to Toki, snuggling up in her arms as Toki comforted her. Toki was the closest thing she had to a mother. Tears began to roll down Ryoko's cheeks as she thought of her mother. She had never known her or her father. She imagined her father as a great demon general, riding proud and tall on a beautiful stallion, a war hero. Her illusion faded, leaving her in heavier sobs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Taking the keys, she pocketed them. She was getting tired of being timid, it was too easy. Straightening her back, she walked on, until she found a classroom marked with her name and class. Boldly, she unlocked the door and threw it opwn, and was rewarded with a room full of dust, cobwebs, and out dated books. Striding to the middle of the room she looked around.
"this could work"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:16 am 

OOC: I hope that I am not to late to join.

Name: Anokia (Ano)
Species: Human
Postion: Student
Posessions: Regular stuff that human might have.
Other: Ano comes from a very rich family. She gets just about everything that she wants.
Appearance-
Hair: Black Shoulder-length, kind of choppy
Eyes: Dark Forest Green
Figure: Short (4'11") and thin
Other: She wears black glasses and has a peirced belly button. A normal outfit would be a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. Nothing to special.

BIC: Ano's mom had an early morning meeting. She decided to drop her off at the school early. She and her family were in the living room saying their goodbyes. Her mom, dad and seven brothers and sisters were in the living room. (Two of them, Damiena and Keelie, were off to boarding school two.) As she hugged all of them accept for Damiena and Keelie. She got her picture taken and was wished well.

As she hugged he little brother Kade, he started to cry. "Ano *tear* I am never going to *whimper* see you ever again!"

She knelt down to talk to him. She told him "Don't worry Kade! I will be back here in one month to visit you! I will never ever,ever leave you for ever." She kissed him on his cheek and patted his head. They finished there goodbyes and then they were off.

In the car Ano's sister Damiena instantly started to complain. "Mo-om!" she said, "this is so not fair. They will not let us in this early! Will all have detention for weeks!"

"Well then you guys will just have to play on the front lawn for a couple of hours, she replied.

"We don't play," Keelie, who was usually very quite if not silent, muttered under his breath.

A half hour later, the family minivan pulled up in front of the school. the siblings got out and they sat on the lawn. Keelie played his Gameboy. Damiena attempted to tan. Ano read a book.

There they sat and waited until school started.

OOC: I hope this takes place in modern days. Otherwise I can rewrite this. :thinking:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Yeah, it takes place in modern times, and you're not too late to join. It's just a lot of us might come from... hrm, "different" areas? Hence cloaks, swords, etc.]]

*Sitting by the fountain, Oak heard some noise up ahead the end of the pathway. Some humans were sitting on the lush grass there. Oak tilted an ear in that direction- the sounds of beeping and pages turning met it. Curious, she made her way almost onto the field, staying behind the row of trees marking the end of the path and the beginning of the grass. Peeking from the side of a tree, she recognised these as humans. They were not new to her, yet every time she saw them she recieved a shock.*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next