Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea stared until the thing talked. In reply to the thing, she said, "Inbred, am I? How can I be an inbred when your the only thing I have seen in my entire life like you." she said. "As to sneaking up on you, I have done no such thing. You snuck up on me."

Tirea glared for a second, then answered the creatures third question. "You are in Central Park, New York City, New York, United States of America, Planet Earth." She knew her reply was long, but she felt cocky at this particular moment. She glanced towards the east--the sun was starting to rise.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:35 am 

"Ug." Slowl opening his eyes, Cakiel felt like a large number of boulders had been dumped on his head. By the looks of things, they had. Groaning, he stood up and looked around. This was not the forest he had been hunting in. A small, square sort of cave, made from some curious kind of moulded rock, had partially caved in, which explained the pain in his head. There was a strangly frmed bench beside it, and that remained intact. A path wound off into the distance, but that was normal for privately owned woodland. He shrugged. There was no-one in sight, so he might as well get on with finding breakfast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran stormed along the path, her claws were out and her tail lashed violently behind her. Growling low in her throat she cocked up an ear when she heard voices from not far ahead. Increasing her speed, she soon came upon two other figures, "New York City? Where is that supposed to be?" she narrowed her eyes as she replied. She didn't like being here at all.

((Was that okay?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oak heard a whirring, chopping sound to her right and whirled around in midair... a strange, shining device like a giant dragonfly, with glass eyes... A strange figure was in it, like a hairless monkey or a deformed, hairless cat... she got the feeling she was not welcome around this creature, as they started taking out a strange instrument and putting one eye to it, and Oak got a strange idea- they were capturing her on that little roll of tape inside the glass on the instrument! Not wanting to allow that, she flew far away, losing all desire to stop flying...

Her wings flapped weakly, and the scar on the left one stretched... and she fell... onto a pinnacle, a flat surface raised high, high above the strange stone, square city, which seemed to be crawling into life.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
"Aye, I know Tera, but where the hells does this United States come from? What soccery has brought me here Inbred? I demand to know why I am in some ridiculously named place, surrounded by perverted streaking creatuers and Inbreds like you." Calming down, she let her claws retreat back into ehr paws, and tried to avoud the glare of the coming day. "Do you know how to get to my home? At all, any directions, follow a world, jump twice, clap three time, and spin in a circle...anything?" She almost pleaded , but remained capable to keep her voice dry. She could smell someone behind her twitching, someone of her kind, but none she knew The scent ws unfamilliar, and she could sense the anger in it. She would have to keep her new 'friend' from attacking the Inbred, she still needed information. "Are you suer you haven't seen anyone like me before, I mean, I know there is someone like me, behind me, and some other people around, so is it possible you inbreds have....have invaded our home and left few survivoirs?" zShe kept her voice calm throughout everything, but she slowly unsheathed her knife, waiting for a reply.

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Tera? No such place. Earth. My planet. The United States is my country, its been here for as long as I remember. And no magic has been here for centuries. And I do not know why you are here, creature, surrounded by squirrels and Humans. No inbreds I know of--except for maybe you."

Tirea took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. It was just there was something about this creature... something... confusing and yet familiar. "And I don't know where you come from, so how could I tell you how to get home?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:20 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((acch.. ill assume its me in the copter)

jaque was having one of those days that seemed to get stranger every hour. he had stayed up all night, drank coffee at his house on the outskirts. the shadows seemed to be alive on his wall if he had stared at them for long enough, but he knew it was in his imagination, so he continued to drink coffee, a moment later, his intercom began booming a fuzzy, but recognizable voice. it was his partner, and he had just boomed over the intercom that there was a mysterious object floating in the sky..

he dropped his coffee, grabbed his coat, fumbled to grab his keys from his door, he opened it, fumbled again to close it, and ran to his car (which had been convieniently open), he put the keys into ignition, and stepped on the gas, driving off the next door's lawn. although he shouldnt have been driving at all, he still managed to get to the airfield, where the copter was kept.

he jumped out the car, grabbed his helmet from a peg in the lockers room, and ran to his 'baby' (as he likes to call his copter) opened the door, climbed in, and began the copter

[few mins after teh thing starts, he flies towards the city (because i dont know which one it is)]

"where are you, my mysterious flying object" he muttered to himself as he flew over some buildings. something was hovering over his city, he had spotted it..
"woah" he spoke into his intercom as he saw this.. beast.. it looked at his, and tried to fly away, but began falling
"its falling!" he exclaimed into the com..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shaking her head, she kept her voice under control. "How could I be an Inbred, You, your sires must be odd, For no creature in Trinth have both halfs like you. It's unnatural, and so are you." It was her duty to cull the incredibly deformed as a citizen of Trinth, but she was no longer in Trinth,a dn no matter how much she wished she were, she wasn't. Her black stripes over her pale fur crawled there was something unnatural about the United States, it was too wram, and too...false. "Then Inbred, what is that Smell, the one fo death, of corpses? I see no Carrion, yet distinctly it is here, underlying all the scents that interlap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Again there is no Trinth. Not on this planet at least... and I repeat, I am not an inbred." Tirea said. "What you smell is probably a dead bum, rotting. There's plenty of them around here."

She sighed. "Look. I don't know or who or what you are, but evidently we are not talking about the same world. This isn't Trinth or Tera or wherever your from. It's New York. On the planet Earth. If that helps you any, that's great, but if not, I don't know what to do."

Suddenly Tirea looked uneasy. "Hey, you don't think there are any more of you, do you? I mean, if you wanted to kill me, you probably already would have gone ahead and gotten it over with. So I think that other than calling me an inbred, which I'm not, you won't hurt me any. But I don't know about others..."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Honey, I'm the one you should worry about most." She grinned savgely, displaying her sharp teeth, and slowly let her claws emerge from their sheath of flesh and fur.
"I dislike the way you speak, as if I'm something that you can cage. I can see already what your breed has lost. You can smell nothing, hear nothing, see nothing. You are lost. The wind, we can feel, we are part of it. The mother loves all of her children, and she gave us our forms, but you have turned from them. Trust me my dear Inbred, I am as immune to death as you. I can kill without a problem, but you are defenseless..." She allowed for these words to linger, before she pulled in her claws and stopped grinning.
"You shouldn't be so cocky Inbred, I could actually want to hurt you. Right now though, your informatin is too valuable..." So she was not on her home Gaia, then this must be a low budgt copy of it.

"And if you are so averted to the name Inbred what shall you wish me to call you?" After all, she needed this thing to get back home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Low budget copy... for some reason that got me laughing a looong time!]]

*Oak stared into the sky, unable to see the strange flying thing but certain it was still up there, fighting to regain her breath after landing on her back. In a sudden blast her breath came back and she sat up, inspecting her wings for injuries... finding none but those already there, she chose not to look around but to run, run from whatever the strange flying thing was. A curved, metal sort of cave was on this pinnacle where she stood.... that would do.*

[[Note: It's that ceiling entrance to ventilation sort of thing]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea shrugged. "I've had cats before. I've been clawed before. I've seen bigger things than you before, some caged, some free. I know I'm mortal, and I'm probably not as defenseless as you think. So I'm sorry if I think you should be put in a zoo--it's just thats how I've lived for my whole life."

"You may call me Tirea, because that is my name." she paused for a while, then smiled. "And you can blame my cockiness on my being a teen. Grown-ups are always saying that teens of my generation are getting harder and harder to control, or something like that."

And then she looked down, sadly. "In losing our... touch... with nature, we have gained something much more powerful, and dangerous. Technology."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Technology..." Amaya rolled htis on her tounge like an unsavory wine. "The loss you suffered though, is too much, no matter any price.
"This Zoo, you call it, what is this? And a cat, how can you have a cat? I can smell scratches, and merely those. My dear, being clawed by my kind is not wounding, it's a death sentance. Now Idemand you help me to gt out of here, this place is nauseiating me. It smells as bad as my town Hikera during the..." She tipped over her words, than continued, " The plague. It was horrid."

Smiling, she recalled what the Inb- no , Tirea had said. "I'm in no mood to judge your age, for I am young myself. Death just ages everyone. Death, I feel as if I should thank him, or kill him as well as the others. Death, the teacher, and Death the hated. he is so many things that I wish he were not at all."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea nodded. "Yes, sometimes I feel as if I was born in the wrong century." she said, glancing at her clothes. Then she looked amused. "A zoo... is a place where lots of different animals are kept. People go there to watch them, and see animals they never would get to see in their lifetimes if they were not at the zoo.
"How can I have a cat? There are wild ones, of course, but they are much larger. House cats, the kind I have, are quite small, and are tame. However, they are independent, unlike dogs. But I like cats more, they are can fit in my lap.
"I'll get you out of Central Park, but then I don't know where to take you, other than my own house, and then I don't think they will appreciate you. You could go through the window, possibly, or... I don't know."

She looked away then. "I'm sorry about your people. I never knew my parents, which is why being called an inbred affected me so much. I don't know if I am or not..." She took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. "I agree on your... opinion?... of Death."

She turned. "Coming?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Muttering under her breath, she quickly fetched her things, and lept to catch up.
" A zoo, you keep animals in cages, bars, without asking them?" Shaking her head, she growled. "Un sportsman like, that be." She looked around her, at the place they called a 'park'.

"How can this place be a park, doesn't that denote that it is actually growing? Everything here is sick, nothing lives truly, not even you. You are stunted, even by the standards of mice. " As she stepped back on the river of black, she became aware to a high pitched buzzing sound that reached into her mind and gave her another headache. The buzzing didn't seem to effect Tirea, but as they continued, she found herself growing annoyed, the angry, then her mood flourished.

"STOP THIS NOISE! What witchery is this? That seems to bore into my skull ike a trepanner?" Her ice cold eyes flashed, and her muscles bunchef ubdewr her skin as if preparing to chase prey. She half felt like she should run away, but Tirea was her only way home. SHe couldn't leave, and so she feared to continue, or go back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next