Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
The grundo started to cry "Mr... Yurbleson... She's... lying... IT'S MINE..." he wailed. The cirrus was occupied with Innocence who was trying to tackle him. He growled at the strange petpet trying to scare it.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tuenn had begun to watch the video when he heard what was going on. Walking over to the scene he stood by Baalinda, "Naw, 'Linda dun't lie. It sounds like yer the one tha's liein', an' twistin' the truth ta get yer own way." Baalinda scowled, standing straighter so she was at her full height (which was even slightly taller than Mr Yurbleson), "That's right. If you're so desperate for the toy that you have to lie and twist the truth just to get it, then fine." She gave the toy to the Grundo, "But don't you dare try and take anything from my little sister."

Arianna and Evelyn were having fun with their tea party, Tuenn sat down, keeping an eye on the naughty Grundo as he joined in. Baalinda sat down too, still cross that the bad Grundo had manged to get the Pink Poogle Toy just by talking to Mr Yurbleson. "I can't wait for Ria to come and get us," she murmured, "Then we can go back to Mystery Island and have some fun. I can't believe that squirt just came here and is already trying to manipulate the adults and be mean to us."

Etrixxa even came down from her place under the tree, CD player firmly held in her hands. She sat down with her siblings, silent as usual.

((If that Grundo keeps bugging my pets then I'm going to come and take them home. Just a fair warning for you.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Asarael
Species: Shoyru
Color: Blue
Bio: Asarael was raised very well by her wealthy owner. Always carries a Pink Poogle Toy around.
Personality: Shy and calm, Asarael always tries to hide herself whem scared
Appearance: One silver eye, and one sapphire blue. She also has feathered wings.
Special Quirks: Asara loves to read books, seems to be mute, though is just quiet
Favorite Toy: Pink Poogle Toy
Petpet: Weewoo
Petpet name: Pan
Petpet color: White
Petpet Personality: Concerned and protective, Riin will do anything to protect her owner.
Petpet Appearance: A weewoo of the purest white, his eyes are bright and alert. He'll nip anyone who tries to harm Asarael
--------------------------------------------------------

A teenager comes in, carrying her shoyru. "Hello, Mr. Yurbleson. I'm Trinity, I made arrangements for my little Asara to stay here." A white weewoo perches on the small shoyru's shoulder, and lets out a soft "Weewooo..." "Oh, and this is Pantalaimon, Pan for short. Now, I've gotta go sweetie, be good." The owner kissed Asarael on the forehead, and walked out the door. Asarael fluttered her feathered wings, and clung to her Pink Poogle Toy tighter, biting her lip.

She and Pan slowly approached a shadow ruki. "M-may I join in your tea party?" She asked the Ruki, who was sitting by a Cybunny, an Eyrie, and an Ixi. "My name's Asarael, and this is Pan," she said in an unsteady voice, lifting her white weewoo.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Baalinda smiled widely, "Of course you can join us. Just be careful of that White Grundo over there. If he tries anything we'll protect you."

Arianna smiled too, looking at Pan. "I'm Arianna, and this is Evelyn," she waved a paw towards her Pink Miamouse.

Tuenn grinned at the shy Shoyru, "Arr, and I'm Tuenn, an' me Mallard's name is Tormaran." Tormaran quacked, joining Evelyn at the Tea Party.

Baalinda grinned, "Arianna and Tuenn are my siblings, and so's Etrixxa," the Ixi raised her head for a moment, gave a rare smile at the Shoyru and continued listening to her music.

Baalinda grinned, "And I'm Baalinda."

Last edited by ria on Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The gray cirrus had started to chew off the Pink poogle toy's ear.
"HEY Fluffy NO! Let go! BAD FLUFFY!" Fluffy the cirrus let go and used the puppy dog eyes he always used when he'd done something bad. "Awww... How can I stay mad at you Fluffy? Awww... come here" He hugged him. " want to go read Fluffy?" Fluffy smiled as he knew what he meant by 'read'.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Asarael sat down. "T-thanks Baalinda." Pan hopped off Asara's shoulder, and wadlled around the table, glancing at each of the pets. He hopped back onto the shoyru's shoulder and gave a "Weewoo!" of approval. "He, it looks like Pan likes you guys," Asarael informed the others, giving a small smile. "He usually doesn't warm up to anyone this quick."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The grundo (who's name was Andrewdavidpotts2 or Andrew for short) and Fluffy started making plans to take over Neopia. Fluffy became very bored and noticed the tea party he aproched them innocently. He rubbed up against Asarael.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vale creeped up behind Fluffy, his dark Spydery eyes glinting. He tapped the Cirrus on the shoulder (if Cirruses even have shoulders..) and waited until the Cirrus turned around to put on his scariest Spyder face.

Baalinda smiled at Asarael and Pan, "Well I think he's really cute. I've thought about getting a White Weewoo a few times, but that was when I was a Uni, it'd just be a bit weird now that I'm Shadow."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

At the same time fluffy had nudged Pan to do the same so fluffy turned around with his scary face on. Andrew was studying for school.

LilEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

After a while, though, she strayed from the gelert to a quiet outpost to observe a tea party. Innocence took this chance to gnaw the head off of a white grundo plushie as she was distracted. Then, gnawing done, he rushed after Domina.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Andrew had seen Innocence he shook his head and carried on with his plans 'Now if I built a humungagravitywatsimathingy then I could steal the crown of neopia and be named ruler...' He thought to himself 'Oh but I wouldn't be able to afford the megapowerthingymabob. Not with my Poket money...'

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pan turned around, though Asara hadn't noticed the cirrus, she was too busy responding to Baalinda, saying, "You were a uni once? How did you become a ruki, with the lab ray, or a morphing potion?"

When the cirrus tried his scary face on Pan, he(Pan) jumped back in fright, then jumped forward and gave the cirrus a quick warning nip, not too hard, and tried to hop back on Asarael's shoulder.

Asara turned around before Pan had hopped back on her shoulder, and noticed Pan nipping the grey cirrus. She gathered the weewoo in her cupped hands, scolding him. "Pan, don't do that," Then, Asarael did a double-take and noticed the cirrus had on what seemed to be his meanest, and scariest face. Asara let out a squeak of terror, and stayed paralyzed at the sight of the cirrus. She then let out a loud scream, and hid behind her feathered wings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:04 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Yurbleson grabbed a bell and start ringing it. The movie finaly ended as he shouted "STORY TIME!!!!!!" He grabbed a book from the shelf and read it to the neopets. "I ame going to read you a book called The Grarrl Who Crushed Tyrannia. One there was a grarrl. the grarrl was so huge that he was about the size of a very tal building. His head would stick out of the clouds. Everything was peacful in Tyrannia. Chombies were grazing on the grass, young tonus would charge at each other, the pteri were chirping. Four young chomies were playing with their gruslen they heard a big Thud... Thud... Thud... the four young Chombies shuddered with fear as the enormous footsteps strode ever closer. "RAWR!!!! " growled the grarrl as he ate the combies up and crushed every building. He continued rampaging until.......a young lupe nammed Sabre X knotice something stuck on the grarrl's foot. It was a splinter of a tree. Sabre X grabbed and pulled on the spinter until it came out. The grarrl was getting calmer, and calmer. He thanked Sabre X and sat on Tyrannia. the only servivor was Sabre X. He rebuilt it and Tyrannia was saved. The end." Yurbleson got a drink of water and rang the bell again. "NAP TIME!!" He got out a whole bunch of blankies and put on a lullaby CD in the CD player.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fluffy laughed at them both untill the weewoo bit him then he wailed and started to rain (cry). When the gong sounded Andrew had already shot to Fluffy and was already screaming at Asarael about how she should control her petpet. "It bit my poor defenceless Fluffy" He shouted at her while trying to comfort Fluffy."

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I-I'm really s-sorry..." Asarael peered out from behind her feathered wings. "H-he just is re-really protective. S-sometimes he d-d-does that..." Asara hugged her weewoo tightly. "Y-your cirrus, h-he was scaring Pan, and me too..." She burst into silent tears at that moment, and once again covered her face with her wings.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next