Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Nah, ria, that's cool.))

Ice laughed as he tried to keep the beast under control. "Good to see that Demortayse is back safe." He said. "How goes the Diamond gate? As you can see-" he gestured towards the rain, "here, things aren't quite...right."

Kyma knocked the woman's hands away from her. "Who want's to know?" she said, suddenly alert and ready to fight at a moment's notice.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He struggled and groaned as he tried to get free of his sisters grip. Ofcourse to no avail would be able to right now because she was dragging him with her and right in plain site of Ice. Not only would he be able to see him but Ice should be able to see him. Which wouldnt be good for considering he wasnt exactly on good terms with Ice after stealing that gem from the gate and not paying the toll.

She jus kept draggin her brother not caring who or what got in her way at the moment. She was headed to the inn so she could rest up with him for awile before dragging him out to help her with some quests. She felt since he was her brother he was supposed to help her wether he felt like it or not.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei looked confused and then her face turned to a smile "I forgot I changed my avvie. It's me Kaei."

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Grace seen Meiou start to leave.
"We have to go make friends with him. I mea he's just SOOOOOOO Cute I could Die!" Anka rolled his eyes
"Well go ahead then.." He half whispered. This earned him an elbow in his Ribs.

Grace started to run after him.
"Why'm I running when I could be going so much faster?" Anka blinked and by the time he'd opened his eyes again Grace suddenly disapeared and replacing her was a horse Galloping after the two 'Bunnys.'
"Why do I even put up with her?" he voiced.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

After killing some lost players (Since she couldn't be bothered to walk them back) in the woods, Saralyn began to walk back, now 2 levels higher and a much larger purse dangling by her side, a nice little short sword now strapped to her back with a plain scabbard, and a ring from a level 10-er who was ganged up upon, but only managed to escape, to find Saralyn puncturing his chest with her needles. She wasn't sure what the ring did, but hey, it was a nice accessory! (lol, I just HAD to do that.

Now reaching the edge of town, she looked down the different paths, choosing one, heading towards the shop, towards the 'bunny' scene. She was going to pawn off the sword for some more projectiles, and perhaps sell the ring for some money. It looked a bit like a crystal flower, 4 loops crisscrossing with a nice little gem at the center, which Saralyn assumed to be quartz. She managed to get out of the rain, a light pitter-patter where she was at currently, and started to walk under canvas-roofs of merchant shops, staying relatively dry. Dryness was gooooood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver shrugged nonchalantly, "Eh, same old same old. Idiotic newbies trying to get by without paying their toll, pathetic warriors sent to kill me, you know what I mean." She then looked up at the sky, then back down to Ice again, "So what's going on here anyway? We arrived and I flew straight here to find some answers. It's not common to arrive in Loki and to find rain bucketing down."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Quote:
Kyma desided to try out a teleportation spell to the castle. She held out her staff infront of her at a horizontal angle, speaking the incantation, finishing with "So mote it be!"

Imidately she knew something was wrong. It was like she had gone deaf, no longer able to hear the crowds around her. She heard a deap booming noise that resonated, with each wave of sound, a pale blue ring apeared around her feet and spread out, like ripples on a pond. She herself glowed blue, her hair streamed out behind her, even though there was no wind. Her staff glowed bright blue, and she had to close her eyes. Then, it was over. She opened her eyes, to find herself in a castle. By the looks of it, this was were the owner of the Diamond Gate dwelled. Kyma felt a little shaky, but she ignored it.

The tech's fingers flew across the keyboard as she entered various bits of data. She suddenly stopped. "Hey Lin, look at this," she said. The tech next to her looked at her screen.
"No way," he muttered, "No way a level two shaman could use that spell."
"The data doesn't lie, Lin."
Lin bit his lower lip. "I've seen level fifty shamans take on that spell, and it completly drains them of power. She doesn't even have the smallest amount of magic missing."
"What do we do?"
"Do a test on the area called Loki, past the Ruby Gate." He said, then waved over another tech. "Get a submersion helmet ready, I need to check something out."

((everyone from part 1, remember this post? It appears Kyma's spell DID do something in Loki....finish this post later!

EDIT:sorry to leave this unfinished, i was busy.))

"Hmm," Ice said, "I think this rain started about... five months ago. Hasn't stopped for less then an hour or so. I remember a power surge, but when I contacted the Techs, they didn't know what caused it. Any ideas?"

Kyma raised an eyebrow. "Oh. You."

((also, the Techs mentioned in the qoute are free characters, if you want to know about them, ask me and i'll post their bios))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well I'm glad someone is happy to see me." Kaei frowned. She walked back over to the guns and put the ingallas back and decided to go with two pistols ((they look like this http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:9BMA9D99FU8J:212.84.179.117/i/Browning%2520High%2520Power%2520Pistol.jpg)) She walked up to the counter and paid for them. She then put them in there holsters as she headed for the door, she waved at Kyma then walked outside. She looked up and let the rain fall onto her face. She noticed a dragon and a man on a pegasus talking to each other. She realized it was Sungiver. "Hey Sungiver! Why can't you talk on the ground like normal people." She yelled up at her in a tone that implied she was joking.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Grace stopped right in front of the so called 'bunny furre' and his sister. Her horse form shrunk and changed back into that of the woman who'd been in the shop.
"Hi!" She shouted at them.
((Ack... I'm not contributing much right now ¬_¬))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Just to let evryone know, I've pulled out. Too much to do, too many good RPs. D:||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He blinked as he saw the horse transform into a player then at the shout of Hi he covered his ears and winced. "OW! Not so loud please. I do have sensitive hearing you know." He grumbled under his breath why did furre lovers always have to come to him.

Although she winced at the shout she smiled politely to her "Hi. Dont mind my brother he is jus upset with me at the moment."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka ran up behind Grace. He was out of breath.
"Grace... leave the... poor people... alone." He panted.
"No! I'll do as I like Anka." She smiled and ignored Anka. "Hi My name's Grace. What's yours?"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She giggled and smiled to her. "Nice to meet you. Im Alaura and this grumpy bunny here is my big brother Meiou."

He groaned as his sister began to talk to Grace. Why oh why did his sister have to be here? Why couldnt she jus stay out of the game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(I suppose both of you are having sister problems, eh?)

Whistling, the now level 4 Saralyn walked up to the spectacle, an umbrella fashioned crudely with some poles and a large piece of fabric she found thrown out in to the street. Her legs were still wet, but it wasn't so bad, at least her hair wouldn't get messed up at the moment. Watching the two pairs, she sighed, briskly walking past them, to get a better umbrella from a store.

This rain was seriously a style-crasher. And it made it all the more harder to concentrate while fighting, seeing as dabs and blots of liquid droplets could splatter in a person's eyeballs, blinding them long enough for even a newbie to pick you off. Her knowing that quite exceptionally, but nonetheless, she knew that it could happen to her too. Hmmm, maybe goggles instead?

Inhaling, she caught a very odd smelling scent. It smelled like....fish? But according to what Saralyn knew, there weren't any large water bodies nearby. Then again she knew very little, but often where she came from, the smell of fish in the rain often meant one thing: downpour. Groaning, she walked in to a the shop to dry herself down, as the downpour would come quite soon. Well, you win some, you lose some. But of course, no use not being polite when you can, so she yelled out to the foursome, "The rain's gonna get a bit harder soon, you might want to be inside as soon as possible!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Well Grace isn't Anka's sister but I get what you mean xDDD))
Anka caught up. He was now out of breath.
"Grace... leave the... poor people... alone." He panted. Grace scowled at him.
"They don't seem to mind. It's just you who does Anka." He shot at him. "This is Anka. A moaner."
((Dranzer if you were talking to us sorry count this before your post.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next