Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dmytro whirled around, running up by Rhane and Luna. "What seems to be the problem here?" he asked slowly, his eyes darting at the two's faces. The headmaster was not worried about the necromantic students, they could be left to their own devices for a few minutes, besides, they're probably still absorbed in their own misery.

"I assure you, she's not behind anything." for a second he gave her a wary glance, "At least, not to my knowledge."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She shook her head and looked to her father. "Now why would I want raise him? Your brother of creatures. I rather raise my parents then that old creep. Sides if you found out I was raising your brother hell only knows what you would do to me." She eyed the vamp he had to be imagining things.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sessha fidgeted as he left the room with the other non necromantic students. He had always been curious as to what went on in there during the necromantic part of the ceremony. He walked slower than the others, drifting towards the back of the group. He liked to see how long he could dawdle.

(Do we have to have two characters? One for each school? Because if not, I want to get rid of one of mine. By the way, sorry for the lack of posts. I haven't had much time on my hands lately.)

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(ok ryoko hbb says you dont have to. So feel free to ditch the other if you like)

Meiou stopped and looked to his friend of sorts. "You really want to see it dont you? Come on and be quiet about it. If your lucky we can watch without them noticing."

She started towards her gem she let out a small scream as she appeared some place else. "Daddy?! Where is everyone...? " She was really scared this place was so serene and she swore this had to be the place the elder students of the spirit element called The Spirit Realm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kimber spent a few more moments just staring at the colors, then examined each jewel carefully, one at a time. None of them seemed right to her, at least, not until she looked at the last group. Jewels of all the colors of the rainbow shone down at her.

She smiled, and headed towards them. She glanced to her left; another girl seemed to be heading towards the same gems as her. She closed her eyes, just for a moment, wondering what was in store for her.

As Kimber opened her eyes once more, she was surprised to find that she was no longer in Alphonse Keep. Immediately, she dropped into a defensive crouch, alert for any danger; although the place she was in seemed so peaceful, it was doubtful there would be. Feeling very confused, Kimber studied her surroundings carefully.

------
Trystan quickly hurried towards the designated area for prospective Music students. He was glad of the chance to get out of the crowded room, even though he was curious to see what would happen if he stayed.

He paused, watching the other students go by, and considered his choices. If he stayed, he was likely to get in deep trouble, and he would also miss what would be happening in his room. However, if he didn't... he would probably miss out on the chance of seeing something he would never get to see again.

He sighed softly, shaking his head in an attempt to clear it.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rhane silenced, looking at Luna, trying to see if she was telling the truth. But in the end, he didn't felt like going against Luna and Dmytro. He couldn't.

"No.. no of course not. Last weeks have just been," he said nearly under his breath, "hectic. At some times, I did not know who to trust."

"You don't know what it took to get here," Rhane was back in overly-dramatic-vampire pose, "I.."

He frowned, "grr.. they are attacking the guard I put near the gate." Slowly Rhane got, "I can't believe.. I thought I shook it off."

The vampire looked back at the others. "Last time I met with my pursuiers, they put a bundle of hellcats after me..." Closing his eyes again, he sought contact with the cerebi dog he had put in front of the gate. "I think they got in," the last was spoken as a near whisper, more of fearing the wrath of Dmytro.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She was neither deaf nor dumb. She could tell that something was bothering the vamp and hearing his whispered words confirmed it. Great jus great, she thought. If other vamps came in here and disrupted the ceramony things could be dire for the students. "Excuse us for a moment father." She moved away pulling the vamp with her. "Look I will handle this but make sure if any slip past me that THEY do NOT disrupt the ceramony. Ive seen children end up loosing everything in this because somone decided it would be funny to cause a disruption."

She turned and started to leave. If it was other vampires she would be dealing with oh would they ever be in for a treat. After all necromancers were known for controling the dead. Some even thought that she or her father controlled Rhayne after all he was jus about the only vamp here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I figured myself Rhane must be under some kind of control of them. I gave a few hints to it myself. It would also explain why he is irritated and close to hostile against them.))

Alone?

"Sure," he hissed slowly, "I will stand guard near the door.. if that's what you want."

That would be a spectacle, Rhane thought, exploding necromancer students running around with enblazed clothes.

"Be carefull," Rhane said with a casual tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, a few human shaped shadows moved through the maze of hallways, yet they seemed quite determined of where to go.

"Well, it seems our guess was right," one of them, the longest waved with a clawed hand, "the cats proved a correct distraction for Rhanes' dog."

"And hopefully a good decoy too."

"Now where was that room again?"

Suddenly one stopped, clearly a shape of a student was visible.

((Anyone feel free to use the hell cats or two vamps. They are npc's.;p))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Spike was now rather worried, he was almost certain that more had melted off than it should, and the increasing pain was not helping at all.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of small, but strong hands yank him out of the bizzare flame world and into his usual realm. Dmytro, still half-child half-skeleton, looked down on him intently, "Looks like you're the only first year I'll be teaching this time around, the other one didn't make it." he motioned towards the flame where the ashes of a robe were in a terribly neat pile.

Dmytro gently picked up Spike's arm, inspecting for anything more serious than lack of flesh. Strangely, it didn't hurt once he had been whisked out of that terrible place. "You're going to be a little clumsy with this one for a while," he chuckled, "But know some comfort in thinking of
all the good things you can do with it!" He jumped up briskly, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a school to attend to."

"Necromantic students head to your dorms!" he yelled with his back turned, while running up to meet with Luna.

Spike followed the other students up to their new rooms.

His booming voice became a quiet whisper, "The guards should be able to hold them off for a little while, if not I'll round up some extra skeletons from the graveyard to pitch in."

The sickly green guards chased after the intruders, rather slowly, but still with great power.

Victor led his son (and the other shapeshifters) into a dark, damp dungeon. Various animals were in cages, all extremely vicious looking, from the smallest to the largest.

"Here," he smiled maliciously, "We have a special bond with our animals, something you will most certainly learn to enjoy. That is why we do something-" he paused as he walked towards a large lever on the wall.

"A bit unorthodox." Victor yanked the lever down hard, and the cages were opened, leaving the rabid creatures to decide their prey.
---
William followed the other students back to their dorms, all the while thanking the heavens that he wasn't a first year, and wouldn't have to go through the trials they were experiencing tonight.

Andre ran his fingers through his hair nervously, "I must say I am a little worried for Cassie, she hasn't done anything like this before." he sighed, "I hope she's all right."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She looked to him. "You and your have been teaching her the basics havent you? These realms are supposed to be a place of good but I fear they may not all be safe anymore. I was going to tell you sooner but things kept coming up. My mother shortly before I took over told me that some of the realms are begining to be poplulated by creatures and they may not neccisarily be good. If she doesn't come out in the alotted time I will grant you permission to go after her.

Luna smirked and looked to her father. "Allow me the pleasure of creating a few of my special skeletons. Ive been itching to use them for awile now." She grinned and waited for the answer. What she had in mind would scare the hell out of even a vampire.

Cassie shook with fear as she looked about and tried to go on. "Daddy?! Anyone! " She was alone not something she was used to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dmytro gave a quick smile of pride for his daughter, but hid it quickly. "I'll permit it, but if they aren't effective; I'm bringing my own into the mix."

---
Andre nodded, too worried to show any other sign of emotion, "Thank you." he said quietly, "I do hope she can handle it on her own."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Hmm," Rhane watched what remained of the student that failed, blinking he pulled his attention back to the current situation. Moving one nail across his wrist, a small drop of blood fell onto the floor. He spoke a word, and a circle of flames grew out of the ground. A grizzled creature sprang out of it. Scratches and bitemarks running across the three headed dog.

"What did those cats do to you," the vampire padded the cerebi on one of his heads.

"They got away, I think he got most of the cats though."

One of the heads was coughing out some cat hair.

He walked forward to the door leading outside the hall. The three headed monster followed.

"I know it's not my business, but aren't skeletons too slow? And not too bright eith.."

A scuffling sound made the dog look up. Rhane looked at the doors leading outside, one of them was slightly open.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Luna grinned lookin back. "Oh yes they are but these are special. Id hardly call them slow let alone normal skeletons." She threw a pack full of bones which scattered across the floor. She straightend herself out and began the spell. "Ancient forces of eternal death I call upon you to animate these bones and bind them to my will! " As if upon responding the bones began to shake and move connecting to one another as soon it became very obvious these were not human bones but demon bones enough for three whole skeletons. As they completely formed their eye sockets glew a deep red and they bowed down before her. "Rise and seek the intruders. Dont hesitate to destroy them by whatever means necessary." One of them had noted the scuffling sound and took off that way as the other two took flight and went flying off to find the others.

She was still worried about this. Something felt wrong it had become chilly in here to her. Suddenly she would jump abit as the spirit gem burst apart shattering across the room. "NO!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Good thinking." Dmytro muttered, without saying another word he followed the demon skeletons. He intended on being there if they failed.

---
Victor took a few steps backwards, letting the terrified students do what they wish. In fact, he was so relaxed during this odd ceremony, that he unfolded a small chair and sat to watch. (Think medieval lawn chair =P)

Xeno tried to calm himself, but couldn't. All of the animals were running around in pure chaos, chasing whichever human they pleased, and sometimes not even biting the ones they did. He glanced over at his father, who seemed to be treating the entire thing like a normal recreational activity, and was so immensely relaxed that he was smoking a pipe of all things. Xeno dodged animal after animal, many wanted a piece of him. He edged towards the bear, trying to follow in the footsteps of his father.

The bear was then receiving pats on the head from Victor, it being his animal, he had a certain connection with it, but feeling like this was something a teacher shouldn't be doing, he released it back into the fray.

Xeno edged closer, his shoes on the floor were painfully loud, and he really didn't want to disturb the bear. He did however, make one mistake.

Xeno failed to notice another predator behind him, stalking him the same way he was stalking the bear. The lion carefully placed one paw after the other, not making a sound.

Victor chuckled when seeing this, but stifled it by bringing a hand to his mouth.

Suddenly, the lion pounced, grabbing ahold of Xeno's leg in its large mouth and sinking its teeth into him. At first, the boy uttered an unmentionable word when seeing what had bit him, he had really been hoping it was another bear. The pain was terrible, he kicked and kicked and kicked, but the lion never stopped, it was like it was toying with him.

And in fact it was, Micheal The Lion was gnawing playfully on his foot, no matter what Xeno thought he was trying to do. After what seemed like an eternity, Micheal let go, and Xeno was carried to the infirmary like the numerous others in the room.

(1-3y shapeshifters are weres, though they can still sprout ears, tails or whatever your furry whim is. Fourth years ((if we have any)) will learn it this year. Micheal the lion is not a character at all, he was named by one of the school cage-cleaners or something.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Something is off here," the longest of the two intruders whispered. He dropped the unfortunate student caught alone to the ground.

"They already finished the ceremonies?! Impossible," the other named, Sare, replied silentfull.

"Let's just hurry, we're just here to get the object and get out."

One of the remaining cats stood about ten metres back from them. Detecting other possible targets, it pushed a door open.

"Mindless thing," Sare hissed, "that's the great hallway."

"Get moving," the other grabbed Sares sleeve, pulling him away.

The cat made a rather nasty discovery, faced by a large skeleton, he pulled back growling.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next