Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Terrence went down to his living room. While it was never normal for him to talk to anyone on his way out, it wasn't any more normal for him to leave at a reasonable time. He had already been to detention 4 times this semester for lateness, and he really didn't care. But he never left this early. His mother questioned him on the way out.

"Where are you going this early?" asked his mother.

"I'm going to Mcdonalds." replied Terrence, trying to get out quickly.

"You don't have any money. What are you doing?"

"I'm meeting some people." replied Terrence.

"Who?"

"Er, I don't really know. Some people who were at that party last night."

"Why?"

"We were gonna talk about something. I don't know what. They just invited me."

"...whatever."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Vic watched at Cain, a little undecisive. For once that he was needed to pay attention, the ghost was looking outside at the cars riding past her house.

"Hey," she said, leaning away from the telephone.

Talk with your thoughts, Cain grinned, otherwise people will most certainly put you in a ward.

They can't see you?

No.

Odd.

"I guess we'll have to phone around.."

((I wasn't sure about posting this. I wanted to avoid some phoning around, but I hope this power to communicate between the ghosts isn't too much.. so tell me and I will change.))

((_edit_ Hehe, I edited anyways. ;p I guess about the thought thing, that most of the characters are still getting used to directing thoughts.))

Set by WIS!

Last edited by kuroro on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[It is too hassling and boring now to do any more phoning, so let's all do a speedy and be on our way to McDonalds already xP]

[Um ... just a few things to straighten out. The ghosts can't read our minds, but we can direct thoughts to them. But the ghosts can't direct their thoughts back to us, they have to speak physically, though only we will hear them. And the ghosts cannot communicate telepathically ^^; If any of you have made any mistakes, I'll save you the trouble of going back to edit your posts, and let you leave them be xD]

'Alex! Come on!' Winter thought exasparatingly, turning back to look at the ghost. Passersby glanced oddly at her actions and facial expression, even though they couldn't hear her telepathy. The girl ignored them dismissively.

Alexander was walking very slowly, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. Either he didn't notice that some people were walking straight through him or he didn't mind, but Winter found the sight of it slightly unnerving. Alexander was staring in amazement at everything he passed - the shops, the clothes, the tall buildings, the roads, the blinking traffic lights, and especially, the cars and buses zooming by.

'But what are they?!' he cried in wonder and puzzlement.

Winter sighed. 'The small ones are called cars and the big long ones are buses. These modes of transportation have replaced your horse-drawn carriages for a long time.'

'But how do they work? Is it magic?'

'No! Now hurry up, please!' she yelled silently, tugging at the invisible link that bound them.

Eventually, they managed to reach the McDonalds. By this time, Winter was tired and grumpy and exasperated, while the ghost behind her rushed around energetically, examining everything he could. He gasped as the glass doors slid apart automatically when Winter approached them, and then slid back by themselves.

Winter strolled up to the counter and quickly ordered a cheeseburger and a small coke - she wasn't too hungry - and then, after paying, she turned with the tray in her hands, her hazel gaze scanning for any of the six that had been with her the previous night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:39 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Natasha had perched Lucius on the handlebars of her bike, in the hope that he would not start running in front of buses and cars and get himself run over. She was cycling to McDonald's, and the Roman sititng in front of her kept saying things like, 'Blood red killing machines!' in the direction of innocent buses.

'Yeah,' Natasha thought to Lucius, 'killing machines... you're exactly right. Now can you please be quiet? I need to remember the way!' She pedalled harder and screeched to a halt outside McDonald's. She saw Winter inside already, and leapt off her bike, chaining it to a pole.

'C'mon,' she thought to Lucius, and he hopped off the bike and followed her into McDonald's, before running up to inspect the counter and wave his hand in front of the poor assistant's eyes.

"Winter," Natasha breathed, glad she was able to speak properly again. "You're here... I was worried I'd be the first to turn up..."

[Just a note, I am going away from around now to Wednesday evening, so if it's possible, could you please take care of Natasha and Lucius, Jade? Thanks if you can. =]]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The local McDonalds wasn't very close to Vics home. So she decided to take the bus.

Which proved to be a big mistake. Her headache hadn't faded at all and Cain (who had been locked away years from any sight of life) was extremily bouncy and inquisitive, sometimes lapsing back to french speech.

Vic was slightly surprised that the bus wasn't an alien concept to Cain. He didn't seem to get out of it, if it was a locomotive or a steam driven car. Vic, in attempt to get Cain distracted from all the other things, offered that it was gas powered. Which only made things worse.

Luckily she didn't forgot to 'speak' with thoughts.. most of the time.

All this talking about a different age then hers made her think again..

Poor Cain.. what a way to go.. I wonder what..

McDonalds came in view, the halt was only a few metres further along the road.

We have to get off, Vic moved to the door. When they got on, Cain had tried avoiding walking through people. After a while, with a crowded bus, it had proved impossible, now he just moved straight through the passengers and the door for that matter.

Vic felt a wave of relief when she saw Winter and Natasha already inside. She quickly entered, walking towards the table her friends had occupied.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Yeah, alright. McDonald's it is! I'll see you later, then," Karyn said, and then hung up.

She changed her clothes quickly, and then started to head out. Thinking better of it, she turned around to look at Khenti.

"Khenti, there are lots of things out there that you probably won't have seen in Ancient Egypt, okay? That doesn't mean they're dangerous. I've lived with them all of my life, I should be fine." Karyn thought to him, watching as he nodded in reply.

She left her room, and managed to get out of the house without being stopped. As soon as soon as she was safely down the driveway, she put her headphones on and turned on her discman, deciding to walk down to McDonalds. Of course, this didn't help the headache she had gotten from hitting the bookshelf... but she didn't mind. It was familiar to her, and she really needed that at the moment.

Khenti stayed close to her, probably out of habit. He looked at everything wide-eyed as they passed, but never asked any questions. Karyn probably wouldn't have heard them, anyways.

They arrived at the McDonald's ten minutes later. Karyn was glad to see that she wasn't the last person to arrive -- Vic, Winter, and Natasha were already there. She walked over to the table that they were at and sat down.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Terrence walked out the door, heading for a busy intersection.

So, you can, like, read my thoughts?
Oh, certainly not without your permission. In fact, with your permission, and at the expense of your soul, life, and world, I could theoretically enter your body and actually live again.
So I just have to not give you permission?
Yes, but... well, there's a special mental connection you'll have to make before you're not so dense that you can't control me.
Because you're smarter than me, of course.
Of course.

They came to the intersection. Larak Edinu, having kept up on his studies, recgnized most of the scene. Horseless carraiges. he thought.
We call them cars, now. See, that's a Porche, and that's a Jeep, and there's a Ford., he said, pointing out each car as it zoomed past.
Pointing out a bus, Larak Edinu thought, Oh, a bus. I thought they made those things dual height?.
Terrence, realizing what he meant, explained that this ain't England, buddy.
Larak Edinu replied, While I appreciate the term of endearment, it disturbs me to think that you could so improperly use the phrase 'is not', as they got onto the bus.

They reached McDonalds, as Terrence thought, He's not really a normal teenager.
They come normal? replied Larak Edinu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Hi again Karyn!"

Mon Dieu!

Cain eyed an short skirted girl passing by. Vic was surprised he hadn't commented yet on her clothing (being a shaggy shirt and jeans, not too Victorian lady like).

"My ghost is french," she looked up at the others, with a desperate expression.

((Can the characters see each others ghosts?))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Liv - sure; kuroro - yes, we can all see and hear each other's ghosts ^^;]

Winter grinned and inclined her head in greeting to Natasha, while out of the corner of her eye she noticed a strange man in a sort of robe running off to examine the man at the counter, in the same sort of way Alexander had.

As the others arrived and approached their table, she gave a small wave and a smile to them all, but she was watching their ghosts more than she was looking at them. Victoria's looked like some sort of priest, Karyn's was definetely ancient Egyptian, Natasha's was probably Italian or something, but she wasn't sure about Terrence's.

'My ghost is French,' she heard Vic say.

She glanced back at the ones seated at the table again. There was a pleading look in Vic's eyes. Getting together had definetely been a good idea. She tried to give Vic a reassuring, it's-not-so-bad smile, but wasn't entirely sure that it had been successful.

She cocked her head again. 'Mine's English. Guys, this is Alexander.'

A polite smile appeared on Alexander's handsome face as he nodded and gave a slight bow.

'And I'm Lucius, from Rome,' said Lucius, who had come back to the group.

Winter gave Lucius a small smile, and then suddenly noticed that she was the only person with a tray. She clucked her tongue in irritation. 'People, go order some food, okay?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Natasha waved a hand and stood up, allowing Lucius to sit down. "I'm not that hungry, thanks," she said, pulling at her shirt. "I've put on loads of weight anyway, and judging by the amount of calories in fast food, I'd be fat in a couple of minutes. So thanks, but no thanks."

Lucius surveyed the other ghosts, and decided to get into conversation with some of them. 'Soo,' he murmured blankly, trying to think what to ask, and settling on a pretty morbid topic, 'how long have you all been dead?'

[Oh, and I have returned. xP]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hullo, Vic!" Karyn said, and waved back at her.

"Mine's Egyptian. But you could probably tell that... anyways, his name is Khenti," she said, looking in awe at the other ghosts. They must have come from many different places and times, all of their clothing looked nothing alike!

At the mention of food, Karyn grinned sheepishly. "Yeah... I guess I should. It is McDonald's after all, isn't it? And I didn't have time to get anything to eat at home."

While Karyn was checking to see how much change she had, Khenti answered Lucius's question. 'I was killed a long time ago. I believe it has been around four thousand years, but I am not sure.'

Karyn looked up in surprise. "Wow, really? I didn't know that. Anyways, I've got just enough for something on the menu... I'll be back soon," she said, and then left to get in line.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Liv, Lucius can't sit xP He'd go right through the chair, unless your character is also touching the chair. He can sit on the floor, though :P]

'I died around 250 years ago,' Alexander said, his voice quiet. Winter turned around to look up at him. The lively energy that she had seen in him just moments ago, when the ghost had been studying all the dazzling technology, had suddenly vanished again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Same difference. Say Natasha stood up and her trainer is still touching the chair's leg by a fraction of a millimetre. That works. Yeah. I can't really post though, so... xP]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Right," Vic agreed. She was hungry indeed, since she forgot to eat in all the excitement. Standing up, she looked at the menus for a moment, took a decision and walked for the counter.

'I am not sure about which year we are now.. but I guess I must be one of the youngest. It happened about a century ago.'

His face looked thoughtfull.

He is remembering what happened, Vic thought. She realized the 'resuzhi' must have been as surprising to him as to her.

He attempted a slight smile, apparently not wanting to think about his death now.

'Things sure changed,' he looked around again. It was obvious he had more interesting questions on his mind, but he didn't want to be rude.

The black robed priest looked up at the others. Noticing Alexanders mood darkening, he guessed there was no denying the fact that they were dead and that he wasn't the only one having emotional difficulties.

In life, Cain hadn't had much practise in reading others emotions or being empathic. The short time he had been a priest, he had tried to change that. In dead, he had had time to think about it.. much time.

'Are you all right?'

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Sorry sorry sorry! My little Jade, I am uberbusy currently so I am tryng to remain active with all my strength!]

Sara called into the phone, "Hello?" But there was no answer. She hung up but one thought held close, as though someone had whispered it in her ear. "McDonalds..." Okay, she thought, that is weirder than weird. But so was the fact that she had a little ghost in her room. Soft murmurings seemed to fill the bedroom for a moment and Sara stood up, something near electricity pounding through her veins.
"C'mon cutie," she said to the ghost. She broke out at a run after sneaking out, going to the nearby McDonalds. Her ghost floated along, giggling and pointing at the cars. She entered and was surprised to see so many people near her own age.
"Hello...?" she managed, a translucent hand coming to rest in hers, the little Marie hugging close to her.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next