Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sira sniffed delicately. "I can't smell anything. Of course, my nose is all stuffed up." she said to Virginia. Though she looked around for the source of the smell. She saw a military man nearing them, an owl falling of the tree, and many other things going on, but nothing she thought could be the source of the smell.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Isitha jumped down from a chair. As he fell he twitched his wand and his feet ballooned into large puff balls, as he hit the ground, they returned to normal size and shape. Every step he took he became more lifelike. A few tassels of grey felt became strands of silver hair. By the time he stood, and surveyed the room, not only was his hair perfectly detailed, every other part of him was becoming increasingly so. He removed his somewhat crumpled hat and swept his fingers through his long hair. After a few unsuccessful attempts of straightening his hat he sighed and replaced it. He took a breath and swirled round. Once he had finished each feature was etched in perfect detail, from the crows' feet at the corners of his eyes, to the few rings round his wrinkled fingers. But the most startling transformation was his hat and clothes. Not only were they perfectly straight and not creased, but they were somehow, more ... more vivid. The blue was an enchanting mystery in itself, speaking of ancient times beyond mortal memory. The moons and stars not only reflected the faintest glimmer of light, but burned with a bright fire of their own.

A smug smirk spread across Isitha's lips.

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sergeant Luke followed Noah's wise comments to stop being that stupid, ofcourse he still would watch out.
Noah's loudly asking bothered him ofcourse, he quickly said: "Shht! The children might make up!"
The sergeant cleared his throat and said like a wise man would: "If we wake up the children that would mean that they would figure out that we can move.
If humans find that out, they could either bring us to a research laboratory, flush us through the toilet or even worse..."
Slowly the sergeant said silently like he was Hagrid saying 'Voldemort': "...Feed... Us... To... The... Dog..."
Not much toys were scared by his failed speech and a louzy dog,
but when Luke said "Does anyone remember what happened to that Lego Astronout from the toystore next to the church?"

Suddenly more toys came to listen saying: "Yeah... I remember... The poor guy" or "Oh no! Don't talk about that, it's horrible" and a few said "Huh? Who's that?"
Luke didn't listen to these comments and continued his story.
"The poor Moon Explorer didn't notice the dog suddenly coming inside the room and got... well... eaten..."
Nobody really liked to remember what happened; Luke continued.
"And he was even lucky that no humans saw it! What would have happened then!
No, anyway, the point is to avoid movement humans or animals can see. And no, Noah, leaving this room will even make it worse.
Oh and Sira, you smelled something... maybe this family has a pet too... we should be aware..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yuli waddled out of his cardboard shelter and looked at the other toys shyly before approaching the owl near the tree, "H-hello, my names Yuli. It isn't true what you said about the children not wanting some of us, is it?" he asked as the plastic fish on his pole wiggled and swung. Yuli looked at the tree and all it's ordaments and lights in awe, "It's so pretty.." he said as he gazed at the rainbow of colors emitting from the tree.

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Actually, I don't think I can participate in this RP after all. Sorry. :())

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah said to Luke, "Oh sorry. I guess I forgot how loud my voice can actually become. I don't think that Beth or the others will actually begin to not love us. Where did you get that crazy notion?" Noah looked around and saw all the other toys talking to each other about different matters, he wondered if it was too late for all of them to go exploring.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The sergeant answered at Noah beginning with a sigh.
"Well... It all began on 15 november 1995, i and 20 of my men where bought for a kid named Edward.
This kid had a reputation of destroying many toys. But we could not stop it then. When we got there, we just standed there when Edward came in.
He took 4 soldiers with him, probably to break all there arms and legs or something, but it was not good in anyway, that's what i know.
We all know that we were doomed if we didn't do anything good, so what did we do;
We sat in the christmas tree for 2 terrible months. You see, our natural color does not get noticed in a christmas tree,
and when we got out of it we were free again, untill we got found by another toy store again.
It was my idea!
Well... my idea to perform the operation atleast..."
The sergeant laughed but everyone who listened looked serious and annoyed.
"Err... Well... i hope that's an answer, Soldier Noah!"

((Aww, Dawn, we could have used a faerie plushie ^_^))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[AUGH!My computer crashes, my internet stops working, for just a few days, and this thing has 3 pages! AARG!]]

*Ghosty lay under a desk, which in the children's imagination was a big cave. Her overly large paws making no noise, she hopped up to where the others were. Too tentative to come out in the open, she lurked in the shadows, her big misty eyes reflecting the neighbors' christmas lights in an eerie sort of way. Lying down with her tail wrapped around her haunches, she listened intently to the Seargant.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Why didn't you simply out number them?
Stage a mutiny against the boy less than ten,
Tis the noblest fool who doesn't this do,
After all, soliders many, children few!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Ahhh!" Thissa yelped as the stuffed kitten knocked into her. She tumbled over the toy car, which flipped poor Jimmy again. Laksha appologized and helped them up before running away to play with the ball.

"Well, isn't she a ball of energy," Thissa remarked to Jimmy as she watched the kitten roll around the room. She laughed as the kitten attempted tricks.

"Good job!" she exclaimed and clapped with her furry paws.

The big dog asked if they could leave the room. Thissa looked towards the slightly open door and thought about it. "Well, I'm not sure if we are allowed to leave the room, but the door is open. I don't know if we should or not, though. I think I heard the children mention a couple of cats earlier. Maybe they are friendly?" The tiger looked questioningly towards the other toys, wondering what their opinion was.

The military toy told a story about a mean child. He seemed to be not very fond of children. "I have heard stories as well of children who did not respect their toys, but Emily, Beth, and John, don't seem to be like that. From what I've seen so far, they seem to have a loving family that cares a lot for them. I think we are at least safe from the children," Thissa remarked and nodded a reassuring look towards the owl and the penguin.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Lots of other toys were all buzzing around the place introducing and talking to each other, it was getting very loud...someone might hear. Relatively becuase of their size though it was unlikely. A military soldier toy was recalling tales about limbs being broken and kidnappings...not very encouraging to say the least, Furar had just stopped thinking about the dangers of being owned, now he had some new ones. A silly looking owl in a hat was spouting off bad poetry to Furars left, it annoyed him. A stuffed tiger not too unlike himself was trying to explain how the children weren't going to be as terrible as some of the stories had been.

'I want to just sit on Joanthans shoulder...' thought Furar, 'I don't want to be 'played' with'. Furar sighed, his shiny black eyes cataching the light of the moon, with a another bout of 'scritching' from the velcro on his paws Furar made his way over too the hub of activity, trying not to be too obvious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha bowed at the comment Thissa made and rolled her way to Thissa and Jimmy. "What is all that military doll talking about? Ooooh look! A cheetah...making his way across the room...." Laksha's gaze followed the cheetah and suddenly she ran to him and said, "wanna play ball?"

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The tiger cocked her head quizzically at the little white cat. She was about to respond, when Laksha's attention was once again captured by something else and she bounded off. Thissa laughed softly as the kitten asked a cheetah to play with her.

"That one is going to be a handful," she whispered to Jimmy. "I'm sure Emily is going to fall in love with her." Thissa smiled and watched the playful cat. I'm sure we will have a lot of fun together.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The sergeant was going to investigate the room a bit further. Now the only thing he had done was scare a few toys and give himself the reputation of grumpy children hater.

As he was walking, looking at this beautiful decorated christmas tree, he didn't notice he tripped Jimmy over again. Feeling that he touched something he looked and saw Jimmy upside down.

"Ahahahaha," he laughed with an old voice "you can't drive when you're upside down! Hahaha.... Oh the toys of today..."

He kept walking further untill he passes a little group where Thissa talked about the big door.

The sergeant looked, mumbled something in himself, thought a little, and then said:
"Well... i sure am for that idea, for emergencies we better know where everything in this house is...
Else we'll be talking here all day long!
So i'm going out of this room! Who's with me?"
Almost everyone thought (and knew) that Luke was an old fool so most of them did not want to leave the room.
"Awww... we'll be back before the children wake up!"
2 or 3 adventurous (and crazy) toys agreed, but not enough for the Sergeant. He said:
"What are you made from? Paper? No? Then come with me! Nothing can happen!"
He looked around waiting for other peoples reaction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Isitha heard the commotion, and strode over. He was well spoken and spoke quietly but clearly, people didn't have difficulty hearing him.
"Well, I certainly would like to look around, but ..." He tried to gauge the best way to appeal to the sergeant. "Perhaps we should have two parties? I'll take one and you the other?"

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next