Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Note, the paragraph in the first paragraph should probably make more sense, since its 2 days into this already, so uh.. Pretend time suddenly lapsed and everything reseted(I think Sapphie_Faerie stole the 2 days and remade them, ehehehehe) ))

Ring! Ring!

The Alarm clock echoed throughout the house, Ordil turned over and whacked the "Sleep" button to get another 5 minutes of blissful sleep before he was forced to get up and face another day of his Moms whining to get a job. As he lied within the beds warmth he noticed something quite peculiar, there were none of the usual morning sounds attributed with his house hold, his younger siblings weren’t screaming at each other, and his mother was completely silent too.

Ring! Ring!

"Bleh, So much for the Sleep button" Ordil thought as he got up and searched for his trousers, he eventually found them and put them on. Finding his shirt as well he walked out of his room expecting to at least be attacked by one of the brats.

"Heellloo!! Ma?! Dumb? Dumber?! Where are you guys?" He quickly lead himself into the brats room, there beds were both unmade, the room was a pure mess. Alas, that didn't tell him much. They never made their beds anyways. He wet in and picked up one of their Teddy bears, it was a newer one that his sister had gotten from the Town Fair. It said everything--Something was deathly wrong, his sister loved that teddy more than anything else and would never go anywhere without it.

Ordil grabbed the teddy bear and ran downstairs, no one was to be seen, Kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms all empty. It seemed as if his house had died. Terrified of what might be happening Ordil ran into the brilliant morning sun..

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I realized that somewherein the middle, but then again I think it's nicer this way, to get a more dramatic start on the story :D))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Wow, it's so active. I just left for a day and look what I come back too :P My character's time is also reseted]

Angel opened his eyes, he peered over to his alarm clock, it was 2:30pm, he had overslept. Angel got up and carefully slipped on his brand new imported pants which his mother had bought him from Belgium. He quickly grabbed his light blue shirt and slipped it on.

He walked towards the end of his room, which was a great deal of walking. He got to his own mirror and began to style his hair, comb it to exactly the way he wanted it. He went to the washroom and brushed his teeth and cleaned his eyes, wanting to look good for the day.

Angel walked over to the intercom which lead to any house in the room. He often used it to call the butler.

"Jeffery! Jeffery I would like steak and eggs for breakfest. Thank you," said Angel releasing the button which triggered the intercom.

Angel stood silent and thought to himself, 'Odd, Jeffery would reply, surely he would,'.

Angel shrugged off the thought and walked out of his room. He walked down the hall covered in beautiful portraits, on each side was a large desk which held up beautiful vases. The vases were from Egypt making them extremely valuable. Angel decided to take the elevator instead of the stairs and made a left at the first set of stairs.

He pressed the down button and the elevator came shooting up and carried him to the kitchen. He got out expecting his father and mother to greet him but he saw no one. Not even his butler, or any of the maids.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" asked Angel as he walked around his large kitchen, scanning every place possible.

A note seemed to catch his attention, it was on the fridge. He walked over to the silver plated fridge and picked it up, "Sorry to leave you without saying goodbye but your father and I left to Italy today. Back on April 24th,"

"This explains the absence of my parents, now where the devil is the butler?" asked Angel as he called out Jeffery's name. "He should be thankful I stopped calling him slave and decided to call him by his real name," said Angel as he rolled his eyes and walked into his living room.

He could see no one, nothing but white furniture covered the room. He shook his head and sat on the couch, wondering where everyone was.

"Maybe mom and dad gave them a day off," he said outloud but than he started to laugh, "Like that would ever happen,"

He rose from the couch and entered the entrance of his house.

'I'll ask the neighbour if their servants are working today,' thought Angel to himself as he walked to the garage. 'I hate doing things myself,' he said as he opened the garage door and got into his Mercedes Benz.

And with that remark, he drove off.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((OCC: You people are too fast for me x_x))

Camille lay in the middle of the floor, like she usually did after her exercise. She stared at the cloud painted ceiling one last time before getting up. She inspected the sky, as she looked out the window. "Looks like a nice day," she said as a smile came to her face.

After changing, Camille slowly walked towards her door and into the hall. She made her way to her father's room. She was like his alarm clock, always waking him up in the morning. She took a peek in the room, and surprisingly found no one.

'Hmm, maybe he woke up already,' she thought as she left his room.

"Dad?" she called. No answer. "DAD?!" she called again, this time with a booming voice. Again there was no answer. "Where could he possibly be?" Camille asked herself.

She made her way to the living room, then the kitchen, but found no one. Stepping outside, she walked to garage and opened it. The car was still there.

"What in heaven's name is going on?" she asked herself. She went back to the house, frantically searching every room. She panicked, like she always did when she couldn't find something important. Breathing deeply, she stepped back outside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Yeah, this is getting pretty fast for me too :P]]

*Eo had heard something rustling along, but was too confused about where the cats had gone to care... but now she was face-to-face with another human. Quickly she looked for a tree to leap into... since she was seven she had thought of herself as a seperate species, and she was unsure of this one's intent. She saw no trees, so instead leaped to the side of the sidewalk and onto the top of a wooden fence, growling, clutching the fence with her pale fingers like an angry cat.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[[I'm totally confused]]

Steffan looked up at the girl, and wondered what she was doing. He smiled at the girl, and held out a hand in a gentleman way. He didn't want to harm the girl, just see if she was alright. She looked, and smelt, as if she'd been in a dumpster all night.

Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Wow! You guys are way active! I'd better post!)

Lillana slowly opened her eyes and yawned, stretching out her arms and slowly got out of bed. She glanced over at her closed curtains and opened them up. Sunlight streamed through her room as she stifled another yawn. She then got dressed and opened up her door ready to be invited by the scent of her mother's pancakes. But she didn't smell pancakes at all. Or anything for that matter.

That's weird.... mother always cooks breakfast in the morning.... she thought to herself and glanced back at her clock, 7:21. Lillana made a face and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

Lillana looked around, her mother was not there, nor her father and nothing was out on the counters that there usually would be in the morning. No cups of coffee... no newspapers... no phones off their hook...

"Mom, dad!!!" Lillana yelled as she raced through each room. "Mom!!!!" she screamed and raced back upstairs, "Dad!" she yelled as she burst their bedroom door opened. "Where are you guys!!!??"

Lillana now was beginning to worry, they would never just both leave without waking her to tell her..... Maybe there's a note... she thought and went back downstairs to look at the fridge only to find nothing. If her brother were home, which they were not because they were off on some trip, she would have rushed to look for them as well.
Oh my gosh... what could've happened? she thought and put on some shoes.

The keys are still here... they couldn't have left. she thought as she grabbed the keys and opened up the front door and yelled out anyway "Mom!!? dad!!!?? Where are-" she paused suddenly and walked outside. Everything was quiet, too quiet. Her neighbors would usually be outside on this day of the week trimming their hedges or doing gardening work, but they weren't. "This is all too strange..." she said to herself as she grabbed her bike and hopped on. There's gotta be an answer to all this.. maybe this is just a dream.. Dream or not, I'm gonna find someone... somehow.. and ask them what's going on, this is making me mad!!!

Lillana then both angry and worried, kicked up her stand and rode off.

Thoughts are like buttons!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Eo stared at the boy, a little confused. He was holding out his hand to her... what was that supposed to mean? She hopped up into a branch from the fence which she had not spotted, and from her safer vantage point asked, in a voice she had not used for many months- animals trusted quitet people- "What are you doing?"

Eo's voice was strong and yet wild, like a herd of untamed horses running across the plains.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry for the confusion over the time. **hugs Dan** and quit using an underscore in my name! It does seem to be going a bit fast, perhaps we could slow down slightly?))

Jeanne was pacing back and forth through her living room. Everytime she tried to sit still, she would jump back up again. She flipped nervously through the TV channels, hopeing for late-breaking live news coverage of the mysterious situation, but there was none, there was no news at all.
Jeanne attempted to sit down once more, but sprang up from the sofa just as surely as before.
"I've got to find people!" She said aloud. "And I won't find them in my living room..."
She started to walk out the front door, but quickly changed her mind and headed to her father's office. He kept his car keys on his desk. Jeanne rummaged through the familiar clutter to find them. His car was much more reliable than her own.
As soon as she buckled herself into the driver's seat, Jeanne's eyes got wet. This car held so many memories of her father, it held his scent. Jeanne leaned her head down against the steering wheel and stayed that way until her tears had ceased. It was only then that she started the engine.
She didn't know exactly where she was going. She wanted to be at a public place, some place busy, where she might find life. But this was a small city. The busiest place was the local mall. She'd do better getting to the nearest larger city.
Jeanne glanced at the dashboard. She had a half a tank of gas, which was plenty, but she thought she should fill it up to be on the safe side. She pulled into the nearest gas station, which was, of course, abandoned. Silently she filled her tank, and out of habit, or maybe just to make sure it was abandoned, Jeanne stepped inside.
The bell on the door chimed, but there were no employees. Jeanne scanned the room slowly. It was when her eyes passed a rack of plastic encased junk food that her stomach gave a noticable growl. Jeanne hadn't had a thing to eat all day.
She grabbed a plastic bag from behind the counter and began to fill it up. Nothing here was very nutritious, but it would have to do.

((Yay! I get to steal! **giggle fit**))

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(( WOOWW!!! too fast, slow down xD ))

Hans did not notice he fell asleep in front of the television and shaked his head. There was no cartoon network anymore, he looked at the screen, and everything he saw were black and white stripes dancing like crazy over the screen. He shook his head, blinked with his eyes and then stood up and mumbled. He kicked the television, hoping that that would help. It didn't. He checked the cables on the back, to see if there are any cables plugged out. There were not any. He decided to check out some other channels. No other channels worked. "Grr... Stupid television..." he said.

When he went to try the radio, no station worked either! He looked at the clock and saw that it was 8 PM already. "Huh?" Hans said scared, "Mom should have been home by now already..." he called to her work, the police. Everytime mom left, Hans was scared that something would happen. Nobody answered the phone for the first seconds. Hans became scared and went outside, to go ask the neighbours if their phone, television and radio did not work.

(( who wants to be my neighbour? i think it might be better that we kind of work together instead of building our own stories ^_^ ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Well I suppose you could be Rosa's neighbor, as I am still with her at my character's car outside her house. Or then someone else can jump in to be the neighbor too, of course :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Wait, let's take a break people. I think many people are confused whether this is April 17th or April 19. I for one, am confused. And I seem to seeing different times in everyone's post, I posted in the afternoon and someone posted in the morning right after me. I think maybe we should stop and maybe Xil should post what's happening with everyone's character. Whadya think?]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Originally Dan wanted it to start on April 19th, but there was a bit of confusion, and I started on April 17th instead, wo we're just going with that.
I went through all the posts, and it all seems to be the morning of April 17th for all of us. Apart from Hans who fell asleep again and woke up at 8 PM.
For my character at least, it's already late morning, and she'll arrive at the mall she's hading toward around lunchtime.
So far Dan and Ayse (my co-GCs) have only posted once each. Several other members of the RP haven't had the chance to post more than once yet either.
We need to slow down, get a better sense of time, and give everyone a chance to catch up.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I posted the time as in afternoon. This is going to fast. We should slow it down.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I see that now. The breakfast thing threw me off. I think everyone that's posted more than once should stop until those that have posted only once have had the chance to make a few more posts and catch up.
The afternoon/morning thing happened because everyone was starting from when they woke up.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next