Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Everybody should be heading towards the Great Hall shortly. Feel free to do anything you need to do before going into the Hall, such as visit your dormitories, etc. Just please be in the Hall within the next twenty-four hours. :) Students- feel free to visit any teachers you'd like to if you enter the Hall early. Gattamelata- nope, just the name is the same because after reading the book so often, I became quite fond of the name 'Durmstrang'. There are no other wizarding schools. There are also a few things from the Harry Potter books in this, such as Hogsmeade, the wizarding village. Oh, and by the way- Professor Ardle is not an old man. He is in his early thirties, and has been working as Headmaster since he was in his early twenties. He began working at Durmstrang when he was just fourteen- he was the Gamekeeper- as he came from a poor family and they needed the money. He was well-liked throughtout the school, and when the previous Headmaster's will was found, it said that he was to be named Headmaster.))

Amy shook her head in silent laughter, allowing Tatiana to pull her into the castle. Together, they walked into the Great Hall. When they arrived, Amy looked towards the staff table. Her own favorite teacher, Professor Kirin was apparently in conversation with his fellow teachers. However, Amy was not one to wait politely, like most people would. Professor Kirin was more than a teacher to her, he was a true role model. Amy's father was never home, even in the summer, so she didn't have her own father to look up to. So she substituted him with Professor Kirin. She half-trotted, half-walked over to the staff table.

"Professor Kirin!" she cried, "It's so nice to see you!"

And then she smiled, a wave of happiness coming over her.

Professor Ardle smiled one of his rare smiles at Professor Sheridan.

"No, Lucy, I think the curriculum is just fine. If you'd like to use the astrology tower for extra lessons at night, I am sure that our Astrology Professor will have no complaints", he smiled again.

"Ah, Genis!" Professor Ardle said, turning away from Professor Sheridan and looking towards the newly-arrived Professor. Professor Ardle extended a hand and shook the professor's hand. He was again shaken from this greeting when another professor, Professor Kirin began to speak, asking how everyone's summer had been.

"I, myself, spent my summer in Hogsmeade. They have some superb inns there- I stayed at The Fizzing Wizbee. The rooms were jolly good." Professor Ardle replied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Ah yes summer. I went around searching for more creatures to study I even found some Icthyocentaur ((the aquatic version of a centaur)). I also had to go and help out with a dragon problem in Ireland," Genis says turning to Kirin, "How about yours?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oh, nothing much, really. However, a group of Ashwinders were found in a Muggle house in Scandinavia. Perhaps you heard the story, Genis? Anyways, they called me over to deal with them. You, unfortunately, were busy. I saved an egg for you, its up in my room. I'll go get it for you after dinner, if you wish."

After finishing his sentence, Kirin looked around to see who had spoken to him. Seeing the smiling girl, he grinned back. "Amy! How good it is to see you again. You got my owls, I hope? And how is your mother? And you have been studying your defenses, right? Your scores last year were just awful..." He was joking about her defenses, for her scores were the best in her year.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Amy smiled widely back at Professor Kirin.

"Oh, yes, I have been getting your owls, Professor. What kind of owl was that copper colored one? I've never seen an owl like it. But it wouldn't stop flying around the house, and my mother was getting hysterical. So I hit it with a stunning charm and convinced Aon to let the copper owl into his cage before awakening it", Amy finished, rushing her story. Aon was Amy's own owl, of course. She was quite pleased to admit the use of the stunning spell to her teacher, as it was a defensive spell, "And of course, my mother is just fine. She really wants to be an Auror, you know. But the Minister of Magic says her Charms marks were not high enough, and she'll have to go back to school. But she knows she can earn high enough marks if she does her best. But being an Auror takes up a big deal of your day, and I'll probably barely ever see her in the summers when I came home. Oh, how I wish it was possible to stay at Durmstrang during the summer- just so I wouldn't have to be alone. I've heard that Professor Ardle usually stays here during summer breaks- except for the occasional summer where he goes off to Hogsmeade or the like."

Amy suddenly blushed, a deep crimson creeping into her cheeks. She'd been here at the staff table for a while, at least ten minutes, and she had just dashed away from Tatiana, leaving her clueless. Amy quickly gave her a quick gesture to join her at the staff table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirin watched Amy run off to another table before he had a chance to answer her question. Shaking his head slowly, he thought to himself, "That girl. When will she ever learn?"

He was proud of her, though. She adapted well for not seeing her father much, and he knew many that had they tried, could not have done it that well. In fact, he was surprised that Amy had chosen him to be her fill-in father. There were many he could think of that would be better than him.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tatiana noticed Amy's gesture to join her up near the staff table, and reluctantly walked slowly to the head table. She was a shy person, almost the opposite of Amy, but she needed to see Professor Sheridan anyway, so she figured she better just go now while there were no students around.

When she reached the staff table, she ignored Amy and walked towards the Divination professor. She tended to do things like that in awkward situations.

"Um... P-professor Sheridan?" Tatiana stuttered, "I... I was wondering if you c-could go over crystal balls again with m-me. I've been s-seeing some strange thing in m-mine and I was wondering if you could h-help. I've been s-seeing a face, it was l-laughing. It seemed so familiar, but I... I don't know why. Do you know what t-this means?"

Tatiana silently kicked herself for acting like a complete idiot in front of the best teacher in the whole darn school- in her opinion, anyway.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:37 am 

((I'm really sorry, kyra foxx and too all of you, but I don't think I will be able to participate in this role play. Just a few family issues that need resolve. Time might soon become an issue as well. =/))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:49 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Maeve made her way to the great hall, feeling better as she traversed familiar hallways and staircases. The hall itself was full of noise and light, the standard pre-term bustle as students and teachers alike settled back in. She scanned the room for her cousin, but didn't see him among the crowd. She made her way over to her favourite spot, smiling and waving to a few familiar faces on the way. She sat down, happy to be sitting there among friendly faces, but she couldn't quite get comfortable.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Last edited by gattamelata on Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Yes, I would like to use the astrology tower for a few lessons. It will be good for the students to see the real stars while making their predictions and interpretations, as opposed to ones drawn on a map" she replied to Professor Ardle.

She turned to Tatiana. "Calm down dear, you didn't do anything wrong to ask. Now, you say that you've seen someone laughing in your crystal ball, correct? Do you know this man as a family member? Friend? Acquaintance, perhaps? Also, is his laughter malicious, or is it a playful one?"

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shirin gazed at the large clock on the other side of the dormitory.

"Oh my, I'd better go to the great hall, can't be late on my first day now can I?" she mumbled to herself as she walked to the door.

She made her way through the large courtyard and it didn't take her long to reach the great hall. From here she could see a couple of students and a few teachers that had already arrived. Shirin walked silently to a chair nearby and sat herself down not wanting to bother anyone.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:42 pm 

((Actually, seems as things have blown over. Don't see why I couldn't continue. Sorry for the confusion.))

It seemed as if time would not allow for any linger, the waning amount of time until the day's beginnings evidence. Titus, following a brief visit to the Ariable house, made his way toward the Great Hall. He made a swift, unheeding entrance into the Court Yard before promptly coming to its end. His steps began to yield as he made his arrival, quickly noting the few that had already arrived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Amy looked around trying not to let on that she was listening to Tatiana.

Thinking to herself, "If I were Professor Sheridan I would have told her she had totally lost it." Chuckling out loud at her thought, she told Tatiana she was going to go sit down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I will be gone at least over the weekend so if needed could someone take care of my character, Shirin during that time? :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Why isn't anyone posting? What's up you guys? o.0'))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((well we need everyone to get to their seat so we can sort the first years and get along with the headmasters speach))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next