Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi turned her head slightly, nodding. "I think Rivana knew that. Sometimes I can be like that, thinking I am better than I really am." She then walked up. "Are you alright? I guess this is one town where I can't stay. If I hadn't of revealed myself..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“You should have just let me die...then I’d be out of this world...” Neko muttered almost spitefully. “But fine...if you want to give your money away...and try to help where you are not needed, go ahead...” she replied softly, her eyes moved over to the other man, the one trying to do good with a shield, but only fell in the mud. “...is he a friend of yours...or do you both just target young girls on rainy nights...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu laughs. "I have never met these guys in life. Personaly I thought that I was the only Half-Demon in town," Raiu says with a smile. He then bows and says "My name I Raiu Worren."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I have never been to this town in my life, so it is not possible that I could have seen him, unless he is a traveller, like myself." Bowing lightly, she said, "My name is Shi, and this is my Raven, Rivana."

Rivana cawed, and flew off, making a sudden sweep around the gathered group.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“You would have been the only half-breed in town...if they wouldn’t have found out about me...” she replied softly. “I was quite happy being considered a human. But, tonight...they saw me differently.” Neko muttered. “My name is Nekoyasha...but I prefer just Neko...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well it's nice to meet you Miss Neko. If you ever need anything just use this," Raiu pulls out a small whistle from his pocket. "I must be going, good night Miss Neko." Raiu turns and heads toward the woods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She glanced at the whistle for a moment. “...well...what am I to do now...” she muttered to herself. “...I have no where to go...” Neko sighed softly, “...I’ll find somewhere eventually...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko huh, Raiu thinks walking towards the woods. She must be a cat demon. Raiu walks into the wood and jumps up onto a large tree branch and lays down. Ahh this will do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

After a little bit of walking, Neko was deep into the forest. “...well Neko...guess you’re sleeping outside tonight...” she muttered to herself. “...it’s not like I haven’t done this before...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu starts to fall asleep but then he rolls over and falls out of the tree causing a loud THUMP . "Ow," Raiu says rubbing the back of his head. "Well I guess that wasn't a good idea."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Voices, whispers, soft orbs of light. Was she going insane? What was the cause of this? A large demon could be seen from the corner of her eye, yet when she turned to look, it had vanished. “...w-what’s going on...what’s happening...” she asked herself. The seal on her back was covered in a poison, not a lethal dose though just enough to cause hallucinations. Her neck felt like there were fingers around it again. She tried to scream for help, but no sounds came from within.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu starts walking deeper into the woods. Where do I go now I mean no one likes half demons? Raiu continues to walk through the woods thinking about his life wand what it would be like if he was a normal human or a full demon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Awk! Awk!" Rivana crowed, flying around frantically.

"What's wrong?" Shi asked.

"Awk! Awk!" Rivana repeated.

Shi sighed. When the Raven was in this state, she could get nothing out of her, other than Awks. Shrugging, she leaned back against the tree, wondering what was wrong. Maybe it was with that one half-Demon... what was her name? Neko.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quickly she sunk to her knees, fisted hands landing hard on the soft soil. “...what’s happening...” she managed to choke out. She then remembered that whistle; the girl reached into her pocket trying to locate the small item, but she found nothing. She couldn’t even feel her pocket, her fingertips were getting numb. Her eyesight getting blurry. ‘...am I going to die tonight...’ she though to herself as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu continued to walk through the woods when he smelled something. Thats Neko scent. What is she doing in here? Raiu follows the scent running through the woods dodging branches and jumping over shrubs.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next