Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I was merely confirming my suspicions. Now be quiet and stay in there."

Renrin then wrapped her wings tighter around Ember to make sure she didn't run off.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa bent low, the cold wind that had pestered her so far had brought not only the smell of the orb, but the disgusting reek of an angel. Not a full blooded one mind, Rosa woudln't need the wind to sniff out such filth if it was so.

She turned to face the breeze, being downwind of the half-angel would help her overpower it, one half-angel against a full blooded demon wouldn't be a fair match anyway...just the way Rosa liked it.

She grinned, red eyes brightening with hellish delight, even the call of the Origin Earth orb wasn't strong enough to pull her away from this task, yes, it would be fun to pluck the heavenly feathers from his wings and hear him scream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember snorted. Now not only should she get away to get a closer look, she couldn't see anything at all. She folded her arms, sighing. Under her breath she muttered, "If my sister was a Dragon, she'd be just like you, keeping me under wing."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

When Sin was about to reply with no doubt, a witty remark, his voice was muffled by a boisterous and somewhat terrifying screech. It nearly knocked him off his feet. WIth a glance backwards he saw a monstrous beast looming out from the shadows. A dragon it seemed, but it seemed to have a very large hump on its scaly spine. "Must have been her evening meal...maybe she wants more." he thought, now totally disregarding the angel and the demon. "How do I get myself into these situations?" Sin said aloud with a lighthearted laugh. "Well no matter, I'll just find a way to get out!" he replied to himself with a grin on his face.

Unnotching his crossbow, and putting it back around his shoulder, Sin jumped up high, and struck the ground with his glowing fists, and the earth parted from where he stood. He ran back towards the trees, climbing up one out of the tremors way. "Let's see how this plays out." he thought. And with that, he watched what happened with these unkown people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nilyn had been watching the scene below from her perch in a nearby tree. Suddenly, the man with a crossbow split the earth in one blow and jumped up into the tree she was occupying.

"Greetings," the elf smiled and said from her branch above the newcomer. "Nice trick you've got there. You seem to be having some trouble. I would usually just watch the commotion, but I will offer my assistance if you want it." She fingered her dagger handle just incase she needed it quickly. She had no idea what the temperament of this person was like and stayed on edge. The whole scene had unfolded below her in seconds and she had been enjoying it with curiousity until this point.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Renrin glared as the man closest to her ran and made a leap into a tree nearby. She held her eyes on him for a couple of second and turned then to the pool to continue drinking. She could feel Ember squirming between her wings but she had no intention of letting her go anyway when there were creatures like that present.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa sniffed the air...the smell was getting stronger, but there were other smell's aswell, a dragon it seemed, and the faint odour of an elf. Well, there was no way she could overpower all of them, high-ranking demon she may be, Rosa would just have to wait for the right moment.

True, she would find killing the angel a bore, but it had to be done, and there was the fun task inbetween of torturing it. Rosa grinned to herself, revealing her slightly pointed teeth.

Rosa saw commotion in the tree's ahead, and crouched low again, edging forward untill she was just behind another tree and could see everything perfectly. She was still downwind, so unless the wind changed, there was no chance of being seen...unless that elf looked round and saw her from her perch, but no, Rosa was too well camoflagued. And if she did, she could just use her shadow orb to hide herself even more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

All of the sudden Renrin lifter her head up and looked straight at the other demon who had just arrived.

"Well I'll be darned if it isn't Laratasthus, or should I say Rosa."

Renrin preferred to use her telepathic ability instead of talking out loud, as that might make quite a commotion.

"I'd recognize you from miles away." she continued as she made a few steps towards the demon.

Renrin had been born on the demon plane as all other dragons, and it so happened that young dragons got a long quite well with young demons. This relationship was usually broken as the both part grew older. Rosa had been a demon who Renrin had played quite a lot with, until the day she decided to leave her early years behind and find a new place to live in.

((Hope this is okay, I didn't make the past friendship that "deep" though :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nilyn's ears twitched at a sound in the nearby undergrowth. Animal or humanoid? She tried to make it out, but the sound ceased. The elf felt an ominous presence watching them, but didn't dare take her eyes off the man in front of her. She rubbed on of the three beads on the golden bracelet around her right wrist and summoned her falcon, Sky. Nilyn could definitely not examine the source, but her friend could try to give her a better idea of what was approaching.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Yeah, 'tis fine, makes it more interesting anyway :D ))

Rosa let out the breath she had been holding, clenching her teeth so she hissed.
It had been a long while since her real name had been used, it was her weakness, and now all these strangers knew it, the consequences could be dire...very dire indeed.

"Renrin." She said, making little effort to hide her annoyance, she thought she had smelt somthing familier back in the clearing.
Rosa stood, wiping away pine-needles from her knee's, well, if the dragon knew her, mabye the angel would think twice about attacking her- Rosa could see the elf and two against one, even a full-blooded one, might balance the odds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Renrin felt still a bit unsure about the creatures around her, but she felt it was safe enough to let Ember out of her leathery prison. Renrin pulled her wings aside and Ember rolled down softly on the grass. Renrin then laid down herself and place her wings around Ember in a circle; it almost looked like a playpen of some sort.

"Don't even think about running anywhere or I'll scorch your behind." she said warningly and then Renrin smiled at Ember.

Renrin purred a bit and looked at her beloved friend, and then she made a warning roar to those around her to not try to do anything foolish, they should know most of their weapons had no effect on her.

((Yeah she's a real softy :D))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Gah, I am so late x_x;; ))

The earth had been splitting, and at the last second, Ryu leapt for a tree opposite Sin, more needles ready. "You! Half breed!" Ryu called out, a dark look on his face, he continued on "Why do you pollute this world we inhabbit?" He asked, ignoring the dragon and demon who had stumbled upon his perfect killing spot. "Answer me!" He shouted.

With little time to spare, he quickly looked to the Demon, the Dragon, and Elf with the half breed. Interesting...

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa almost laughed out loud when the aspiring human leaped into play, calling out abuse at the angel. Yes, Rosa could make use of him, let him get his hand's dirty and half the angel population on his back while she proffited.

The dragon seemed to have found some new interest, so she stepped back into the shadow's, it was better if nobody remembered she was there. If it did blow into a full fight, she could sneak off and get the Origin Earth orb...like she was supposed to be doing now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A falcon cry pierced the air as the bird circled above. It surveyed the area, sending mental pictures to the elf. Nilyn called Sky to her and the bird landed on a branch nearby. Now the elf had gotten a full view of everyone in the vacinity and was ready to defend herself if need be. She still kept her eyes on the man in front of her, though, awaiting his response.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"T'won't hurt much." Ember said, but crept nearer to the edge of her dragon friend's wings to peek out. She stepped in a small puddle, and knelt down to wash her face, then looked back up.

She looked around, and soon saw the group at the other end of the lake. "Renrin!" she said, alarmed. "One of them's a demon!"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next