Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((She has been on recently...maybe she forgot about this topic?))

"Well, my sister practically organized this whole thing..." Laruna yawned as she spoke. "My parents...well, my Dad's at work, and my Mum's at some kind of conference, and they don't like leaving me at home alone, so they asked Irina to bring me along...I hate it, being treated like some kid and being pushed into what I don't want to do."

She scratched at the ground with her shoe, aware that her cheeks were already turning pink. She wished she hadn't said anything...why did she always manage to embarrass herself?

((Haha, dun ask me where that came from...just Runa being herself.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((*points to angels sig * looks kinda like Yamaneko's work))

Sh'hal'dal arrived at the frostbite's stable only to find Yeti leaning against a hefty stone colunm.

"Yeti?" growled Sh'hal'dal, struggling to keep her voice calm
"what did I tell you to do before I reached the stables?"

Yeti paled and scuttled off to do as his misstress bid.

(Bump post mainly, were short a kid bt the way what are we going to do about that?)

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hey, don't be embarrased", Chem replied quickly, "My brothers and sisters drag me to stuff all the time. Actually, my parents make me go... all of my sibs are younger than me, except for Marcus, who's seventeen, and since he's gone at some job or friend's house all the time, I have to baby sit for all six of my other siblings. I have quite a big family. Sometimes it's hard to get privacy, but it's usually okay. My parents are way over-protective. They make me baby sit my FOURTEEN year old twin siblings. Then, there's Hope, who's eleven, and the second set of twins, who are both 6- Nicole and Sarah, and THEN there's Autumn, who's three. Mostly they know to stay out of my way, because I have the most way of contact with my parents- and trust me, when they get angry, they REALLY get angry. Anyway, the deal I made when I got my car was: I get the car, I get to drive everyone wherever they want to go within reason."

Chem took a breath from so much speaking and began again,

"And here's my schedule for tomorrow: At 9:00 am, I have to drive Autumn to preschool (it runs on weekends). At 10:00 am, both pairs of twibs (twin sibs) need to be places- some club meeting for the older ones, a birthday party for the little ones, and at 12:00 pm I have to bring Hope to the YMCA for her swim meet. At 3:00, I have to pick up and bring the whole load to church, which will take two hours (one hour for the service, another hour for everyone to chat). Finally, at five, I have to pick up dinner for everyone. Dinner will end at seven for me because I have to feed most everyone at a different time and it takes FOREVER to convince Autumn to eat, and FINALLY I'll have some free time. And during all of this, my parents are usually gone. I see them for maybe an hour or two each day."

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The salamander crawled down the trunk of the tree and looked up, from it's vantage point it could see the tent like structure that the "psychic's" had set up. It's eye's slightly glowed and ominous red.

"Closer, get closer" the voice said in it's head. It's natural fear of human's resisted as instinct began to kick in. After a moment of struggling, the lizard was subdued, lept off the tree, and crawled across the pavement. It slithered up one of the poles and hid beneath a swath of fabric, then poked out it's head. It's red eyes dimmed, so as not to draw attention, as it watched and listened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Swiss -- yeah, it is! I would've put a link but I was in a rush and I think HTML's switched off...so, I guess you've got an account on deviantART? Care to share? ;) ))

Laruna smiled at Chem, glad that she didn't automatically classify her as 'weird'. She was talkative, yes, but probably one of the nicest people she'd ever met.

((Aww. :D))

"Heh, your life sounds hectic," she said. "Irina and I are the only two kids in our family, we hardly have any cousins either...Irina's usually out fund-raising or 'doing something for the community' somewhere, and I get left at home with whichever parent is present at the time...unfortunately, neither of them are at home right now, which means..." She glanced sourly towards the figure of Irina, already talking to another person. "My parents are extremely overprotective too, so I know how you feel. You're lucky to get a car of your own, though...technically I'm too young, but I'm hoping to learn to drive sometime next year after my 16th. I'm not sure Irina would approve, though...she thinks it's 'polluting the environment unnecessarily'." Laruna snorted, stating clearly her views on the matter. "You're lucky not to have a bigger sister breathing down your neck all the time..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chem nodded.

"It doesn't sound fun. I guess we have something in common- we both are annoyed by our families." she smiled.

Chem looked at her watch.

"Well, I've got to motor! Maybe we can hang out sometime. I'll try to scout you out at school."

And with that, she said a quick good-bye, invited Laruna to hang out next Saturday and ran over to her car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Runa gazed after Chem as she went. It was surprising that someone from the year above should treat her as such an equal...most of the 16-year-olds she "knew" from her old school would laugh and call her "Titch" before walking off.

Sighing, she turned aroun and walked back towards Irina, trying to think up a polite way of saying 'Can we got yet?' without making her angry.

She didn't find one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeti had saddled his mistress' frostbite, a beautiful creature seemingly made of frozen breath and tiny ice crystals.

It was said that a frost bite was born when a human froze to death. the human's last icey breath became the frostbite, the playful wind sprits that nipped at your ears and turned your nose bright pink.

The sadle itself looked more like pale blue ribbons, snowflakes, and an iceickle for the pomel* all woven and braided just right.

Sh'ha'dal smiled, her prized frostbite Shiva always made her grin.

*at leat I think thats what it is*

((short post! must dash!))

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'm post, but I'm kinda busy at the moment, just to let you know. I'l be back in about three to four days. x_x]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryian sat on his throne, his eye's blazing, and a small window, wreathed in flames floated in the air before his face. Drik stood nearby, watching through the window, seeing all that his master saw.

"You are... positive, that these are the mortals from whom you sense such power," Drik asked tenetively.

"I admit, I am as confounded you old friend," Ryian said, "In all the ages I have seen few things as paradoxical as this. They are finte beings, and yet, I am sensing in them a strength to rival our own! I have seen such power in a mortal only once before, when time and space, in an effort to sustain themselves, drained their excess energy into one being. But even this is different than that. I... I cannot say what this is."

"If they are so powerful we should destroy them at once milord," Drik said, gripping his stone staff, "Before they discover their true strength and realize that they can challenge the elements."

"No Drik, in all your years I would think that you would not be so rash," Ryian said, "Your hatred for the human race, though I share it, has blinded you. They must be left alive, for now. If I have sense this power, then my sisters will have as well, but most importantly, they may draw out the Sacred One."

"All will be involved because of their curiosity," Drik said, understanding his master's plan, "And once active, we will be able to sense them all."

"Yes Drik," Ryian said smiling, "For now we wait and watch. In the meantime, send our troops to their respective places. We must be ready to burst forth at any moment." The lizard man hobbled off to do his master's bidding, "Oh and Drik, send the Dragon Emperor to me, we have much to discuss."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Open the doors Yeti! Let the wind roar forth!" shoated sh'hal'dal

Yeti complied, and the massive doors to the stables rumbled open, letting the wind rush inward. Shiva snorted and tossed her antlered head.

It is time! the wind seemed to wistle to Shiva time to run! time to hunt! time to parnce and trot and lead and fly to the worlds beyond!

Sh'hal'dal felt Shiva's restlessness and flicked the reins once...twice...three times..and...

"KEEEYYAAA-HA Shiva!"

The frostbite responed by galomping forward, hooved feet drumming on the stone floor. Rocketing closer to the door.
Just a few feet now!
Shiva tossed her head and with a tremendos leap, porpelled herslef forward out of the frostbite stables....

....and strainght down the side of a mountain

down...down..down...and up!

Shiva clawed her way upwards into the night sky, reaching a hight that dwarfed the mountian they had just left.

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(The mighty Keyblade master is back!! Hey this sounds like a nice rp to join, don't worry i won't screw it up, i have matured in the last 6 months, and dragonbane? I am NOT A LESSER DRAGON!!!!!!!!)

I will be a teen, but I will not start out in the same place i hope you don't mind, i think it would be cooler for me to meet up with y'all...

Name: Kai Sora Lancer

Skill: Martial Arts/Weaponry

Appearance: Deep blue eyes, spikey Black hair, Asian decent, Always wears the same thing( he has spares, he doesn't literally wear the same thing all the time): Brown shirt, Black short-sleaved hoody, Khaki cargo jeans.

(and for those who have noticed: yes i use the same char in all my rps now, and i don't use the Sora often, okay?)

Kai was again in the ISS room of Culpeper High, playing around with his pencil, he looked at the clock. 2:34. Another 45 minutes and he was free to pester Mr. Gose in the gamers Club.
He looked at the small paper wad he just made, took carful aim, and flicked it towards the Dean.
Mrs. Brown never saw it coming as it smacked her square in the forhead. he watched the wad fall to her desk, and stood up. "Who threw it?" she asked in a demanding tone. Kai laughed along with the others, making it seem like he was a spectater in the case. of course she would never suspect Kai was the one who did it, for he was sitting 25 feet away in the back row...

RING RING!

"Finally, ISS sucks *&^ don't it?"
"No *&^% man!"
When Kai got out of the class, he was surrounded by others who sat in the back row.
"Holy crap man! How did you get that thing to his her?"
"Ya, I would've aimed for the guy in front of me, if i was you."
Kai smiled, "But you ain't me, I have to get to my club see ya!" he waved them off, took a right at the library, and saw the crowd of the gamers club.

(That it for now...I'll think of some way to get him out of Culpeper in no time...)
(Swiss, its been awile how cum you havent called? or did you run outta money paying for the phone bills?)
(yes, dragonbane, i'll find a way to put my so-called 'Lesser Dragon' in this..yes, YES...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sora wrote:
Skill: Martial Arts/Weaponry

((There's no such thing as that skill. The only skills are intelligence, seer and er... richness. And richness is the only skill we have left.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(richness? okay! I'm rich, but I'd like it if I could fight, well i might add, pleeeeeeeeeeease? I mean if I'm rich, then i should be able to afford lessons right?)

Kai walked down to the group.

"Well if it ain't our treasurer! How was ISS?" asked one of the girls.
"I pelted Mrs. Brown in the head with a paper wad..."
Everybody laughed, but not the approuching adult....

"Now Kai, what have I told you about that skill?" asked the elderly man.
"Only to use it during cases of extreme boredom..."
"Right, so why didn't you use an eraser?"
"Didn't have one sir..."
The old man smacked Kai hard on the back, "its a school rule to come prepared for class, bring more erasers, my lad. "

Everybody laughed, but not Kai...

(The 'Adult Supervision' is really like that, its one of the reasons i joined that club...in one of the next posts, i'll get outta culpeper, for one reason or another...)

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Ban the dragon dawn. If you don't,you'll regret it)
((CULLPEPPER?)
(( You know how I am with phones...damn evil things they are!))

"Ahh...the wind, the stars...the moon, and the snow! Isn't this wonderful!" sighed Sh'hal'dal.

Unfortunatly (or fortunetly depending on your view), Shiva had no such thoughts and snorted rather irritibly. The frostbite had no love of nightime, heights, or carying passengers.

"I know Shiva," chuckled Sh'hal'dal when she heard the snort "it's beautiful!"

((where are the kids at again?))

Looks like I'm back!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next