Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Vambrace - The piece of armor designed to protect the arm from the elbow to the wrist. :) ))

Angara was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn't notice when the stables loomed in front of her. She was so used to following this path that she didn't even have to think about it anymore. She stopped walking in surprise and smiled as thoughts of finding Berran filled her head.

She quietly entered the stables, hoping to be able to catch a glimpse of Berran working and sneak up on him. She tiptoed in and carefully looked around. She didn't see Berran. Maybe he's with one of the Unis, she thought. Angara peeked into each room. She saw some Unis sleeping, some were feeding, some were playing cards or talking about their last guard duty. However, she didn't see Berran. Someone tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped in surprise.

"Hello, Angara. Might it be a particular blue Lupe you're looking for?" a large brown skeith asked her. He watched her with a playful twinkle in his eye, proud of the reaction he received.

"Ugh, Jordal! You said you weren't going to do that anymore! You scared me out of my wits!" The yellow kougra raised a paw to feel her pounding heart. "I still don't think it's funny . . . anyway, have you seen Berran around? I've looked all through the stables, but I can't seem to find him."

Jordal chuckled. "Your sense of humor has some to be desired young Kougra." He put his arm around her shoulders and led her to his office. "Berran was here a bit ago, but you just missed him. There was an intruder in the castle and the call was sent for any available guard to assist. You know how curious that Lupe of yours is . . . " The skeith rolled his eyes and laughed again.

A look of dismay washed over Angara's face as she thought about her brief stop earlier. Would I have caught him if I had come straight here? she wondered. She blushed slightly when Jordal spoke the phrase "that Lupe of yours". She looked down and shuffled her feet. "Do you think he'll be gone long? I have to be at the tavern this morning, so I'm not sure how long I can wait."

"He left a message for you. He wanted me to ask if you could wait for him. If you had to leave, he would understand. He seemed urgent to speak with you. If you want, you can wait here. I'm going to be around, so I'll be popping in and out, but you won't be in the way." The skeith motioned to the room with his hand. "Sit anywhere you like. I have plenty of books if you want something to read to pass your time. Make yourself comfortable."

Angara looked around and picked a chair in the corner by the bookshelf. "Thank you very much. It is very kind of you." She nodded her thanks as Jordal smiled and walked out to continue his morning business. The kougra pulled a random book from the bookshelf. She more dazed at the pages than read it, though. Her thoughts kept returning to Berran. Please hurry Berran. I can't wait long or my father will get upset. She felt the envelope in her pouch again and smiled. I wonder what he wanted to talk to me about that was so urgent.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie stared in horror as all the guards ganged up against the Lupe. No, no, NO! This couldn't do! She most certainly could not allow anyone who was against Ruby, to be hurt. Jewellie flung herself at the pile of guards, and pulled one away.

'Get off the Lupe! Get off it!' she screamed in rage.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: Two steps forwards, one to the east and five south.
((Its still very open right? :D ))

Name:Alice (Stage name Goddess Alisa)
Species: Zafara
Appearance: Alice was taller than most Zafaras wich helped her main act of being a "goddess" who needed gifts. She had silky green fur and a cream belly. She owend two cloaks, one very grand seeming one and another traveling one.
Position: Con pet
Posessions: An onimental rapier which she hadeled well, Two cloaks, A pair of white wings that she could attach to her back and a large pouch that held alot of money.
Other: Alice was a con pet of the highest degree. She had many ways of making foolish people part with money or jewels.

--------------------------------

Alice strolled into the city not fully refresed after her sleep just outside the boundrys, soon a new victim caught her eye and after posing a queen fighting for her country she got enough money to rent the best room in a nearby inn for a week. After buying her roo she went upstairs and fell down onto the inviting bed and was sound asleep in secounds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Yep. Still very open, or I would've changed the title! Glad to have you back! At least... I think you were here last time.]]

*The green Shoyru scowled at Jewellie. "You have no power here." he growled, and roared out another order to the guards, taking a length of rope from a young, low-level guard to bind the badly injured criminal Lupe's paws. "Your orders mean nothing," her assured her arrogantly, before helping the Kougra Jewellie had pulled off the pile to his feet. "This Lupe," he informed her with the air of one with little patience and many weapons explaining that one and one made two, "Has attempted to murder the Princess. An assault on the King's daughter is an assault on the king himself. We have little choice." he snarled, before helping to drag the unconscious, limp and bleeding out into the hallway."

[[Good LORD! This post'll have me twitching all night.... let's play Spot the Quote! *pukes*]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name:Karen
Species: Kiko
Appearance: Karen was an old Kiko covered with wrinkles. His eves were almost shrivled shut and his bandage was coming off. He was also very dirty and you couldn't tell what colour he was.
Position: Pessant
Posessions: Not very much, he had a cane made out of a tree branch and it had something inscrbed on it. The inscription was another language. He also has a small blanket.
Other: Karen always sits in a corner of the city, with his blanket. He is always mumbling but no one can hear what he says.

----------------------------------

Karen was sitting in his ussual corner, hitting his cane aggainst the wall when he noticed a very tall green Zafara coming towards him.

"Haha, what 'ave we got here" he mumbled to himself as he licked his hand and put his hair back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Glad its still open))

*Seeing that the Kilo had noticed her Alice ducked behind a shop and fixed the fake wings to her back.*

Time to make a secne

"Oh! Oh! 'Tis a terrible crime that has been comited agaist me! My true belivers have been made servnts of far away kings! To save them I must have gifts of gold to buy there freedom, for I am not all-powerfull like others!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Karen stopped hitting his cane against the wall. He noticed the crowd that the Zafara had gathered. She had said something but he hadn't heard it. With much effort the old Kiko got up.

"Pfft," Karen mumbled as he walked over to the crowd, "I bet it is just another Jester wanna be or a so caled 'fortune teller', no one can predict the future! That is execept me of course."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*Alice saw the crowd that had come and smiled, she placed down her cloak to collect the "gifts" and continued*

"Oh people you are too kind, there must be a way I can re-pay you!... I know I shall talk to the more powerful gods and you all shall live a life of peace and happynes!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Karen pushed his way towards the front of the crowed. He then got infront of the Zafara and said:

"Lies, all this is is deception and lies. She is no 'god' she has no 'powers' only one can truely see the future and that is I. And do you know what I see if you give her theese gifts? He taking off her wings and laughing at her cleverness."

The old Kiko hobbled away as the crowed and the Zafara stared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"What!" The zafara exclaimed, "Have I ever told you that I could tell the futer, all I've said is that my true belivers have been taken prioner and I need money to free them!"

The pesent mutterd in agrement with the Zafara, when one of them stepped forwards.

"She speaks truely friends all that she has said is that she is a god who has some power over people!"

As the pesants argued Alice slipped away unoticed.

Running to the in she was staying at with the gifts wrapped in a cloak she asked the innkeeper to free up the room but keep her money.

Sneaking along the back allys Alice thought..
That kilo was bad for bissiness I should watch out for more like him.. But still was a good haul

Stopping sudenly she opend her cloak and took out ten pices of silver and hid them in a place for her asociets to pick up later. Leaving them there she quickly strode off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As the Kiko hobbled away he mumbled as ussual. He knew something was happening, he knew that that Zafara would play a role, good or bad he could not tell yet, buthe knew it was important.

He went to hiss ussual corner and sat down. He watched the Neopets go by, and he waited for IT was coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Done playing for free, Ooplir slung his lute across his back, got up, and started walking off in a random direction. As he wandered the streets, he hummed bits and pieces of the songs he learned over the years. Without realizing it, Ooplir wandered down the back streets and alleys of the city, perhaps mostly out of long built habits. As he rounded on corner, he watched as a large green Zafara placed a few coins in a hiding spot in the alley and then strode off at a quick pace. Curiosity piqued, he silently followed her out of the alley, taking care to not be noticed as he tracked her path through the city.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Berran sure is taking his time. I hope everything is okay, Angara thought as she looked around the room. She had flipped through four large books (mostly military strategies and history books) and grown bored. "What can I do now to pass the time? I hadn't expected to be gone this long," Angara said quietly. She still had a while before she had to be at the inn, but at this rate, she would not have much time to spend with Berran. She stood up, frustrated, and wandered about the office. There were maps and plaques of distinction on the walls .

Angara wandered over to the large desk and found something interesting. A parchment was pushed off to the side, between several books. The kougra noticed the seal of the scouts and a stamp that marked the message as urgent. Her curiousity got the better of her and she decided to find out what it said.

She walked to the door, trying to conceal her excitement, and peeked out. She didn't see Jordal or anyone else coming. The kougra closed the door most of the way. She quietly walked back to the desk and opened the parchment. Instantly her eyes opened wide. This cannot be! She read the rest of the message and stood there in shock.

Angara heard the distant sounds of footsteps and quickly snapped into action. She rolled up the parchment and replaced it exactly as it had been. Then she hurried back to her seat and pulled out a book. She gazed at it with unfocused eyes as her thoughts raced. Someone is planning to usurp the throne? The message had mentioned there would be a distraction soon, but not to mind it. The real trouble was elsewhere. What did that mean? Who was the Melthorp that was mentioned in the letter? It said that he was not to be trusted and might make his move soon. What is all this about? Oh, I wish Berran was here!

Her heart raced as the footsteps grew closer. She was so distracted, she did not even notice that she was holding the book upside-down. The door opened slowly with a loud creak and she thought her heart was going to burst.

(Edited for typos)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*Completly unaware that she was being followed Alice made searal twists and turns in the maze like city and placed down some more coins.
Finaly reaching the gate out of the city the zafara sat down with her back agaist the tree, opend the cloak again and began to count her money.*

WhiteEdit: Please follow the three sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Approaching the tall Zafara, Ooplir pulled out his lute and strummed the strings while singing to himself, acting as if he were composing a piece of music. Walking up next to Alice, he sat down without looking at her and continued to play. After a few seconds, he paused and said, "That's a nice pile of money you got there... minus the 20 silver or so you left back in the alleys." Without looking at her, he continued to pick the strings quietly and waited for her reaction.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next