Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(-faints- too many posts...damn my sleeping habits. Well as for the items, didn't really plan on them needing them...but..um sure. No real magic...no powers...my character just practices witchcraft...but that's not really a power or gift...its a skill. So...yea...gah...must not sleep anymore. And yes you can call me AQ, just not Queenie (only certain people can call me that) So yea...eh...must sleep...carry on...I'll post after my nap)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Dawn, I've Rped here, but not much. I even had my own RP Thread once, but that was right before NQII started and my interest shifted and the thread got deleted before I could get back to it. I'm a born writer, though. I've been in countless rps over the years and run my own fantasy writing list. Thanks a lot for the excellent compliment! :) ))

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa rummaged through her room, trying to decide what to take. Clothes poured out of her drawers and were strewn about in a haphazard manner. A big, orange tabby affectionately rubbed against her legs.

"Hey, Boris." Alexa picked him up, kissed him lightly on the forehead and placed him back on the floor. "I wish I had more of an idea what this was all about. I don't have a clue as to what I'm supposed to bring. The letter just says I will stay over night and then things will be explained further, but I'm not sure if that means I am expected to stay longer or not." She walked over to her closet and opened the door. "Hmm, maybe I will need something fancy? This is a manor after all." She searched through her dresses and pulled out one of her favorites. It was a simple deep red dress, short but not too much, tight but still comfortable. She reached down and grabbed a pair of her black pumps. "This should be fine, what do you think? Maybe there will be a handsome man there and we can dance." She held the dress up to her and twirled around her room, then laughed and fell backwards onto her bad.

Saphira jumped onto the bed and gave Alexa a quick feline kiss on the nose before moving to a more comfortable spot. "I see I've chosen well. Do you agree?" She smiled and looked over at Boris, who was giving her a very reproachful look. "Oh, don't give me that," she said and sat up frustrated. "I can't be with Brad all the time. What's wrong with a girl wanting to have a little fun?"

Alexa sighed and neatly folded the dress. She walked over to her suitcase, which turned out to be the comfortable spot Saphira had been looking for. Alexa could have sworn the female cat was smiling at her. She shooed the grey tabby off her suitcase and placed the clothes she picked inside. She added anything else she needed (toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, shampoo, etc.) to her duffle bag. She also tossed her journal into the duffle. She never left home without it incase she got the urge to write.

"Okay. I guess I've got just about all I need." Alexa surveyed her room. A gold locket sat forlorn on her dresser. Alexa crossed the room and picked it up. She gently opened it. A picture of Brad and herself smiled back at her.

"Oh, Brad." Alexa lightly touched the picture. "I do miss you, but this just isn't the right time. I need a break. It's not your fault. I'm sorry you're in the middle of all this." She closed the locket and placed it inside her jewelry box. Just as she was about to close it, she noticed a small velvet container. She opened it and her mother's ring sparkled in the failing daylight. It was a delicate silver ring shaped like a dragon with a small, round sapphire ball in it's claws. Her mother used to wear this ring all the time. It was a family heirloom. Alexa hesitated and thought for a moment. Tears started to form in her eyes, threatening to spill, when she carefully removed the ring from its place and set it on her finger. She held it up to the light and watched the setting sun reflect in the smooth sapphire.

"I miss you mom," Alexa whispered as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

The cats stood up, meowed and trotted into the hall. "I guess you guys are hungry, eh?" Alexa grabbed her suitcase and duffle and brought them into the front hall. Then she fed the fish and made sure the cats had enough food and water to last them until morning. She checked around the house one last time to make sure everything was in order and she didn't forget anything.

As Alexa walked back to the front door and threw her coat on, the cats followed her. "I am going to miss you two so much!" she said as she bent down to snuggle the felines. "The car should be here any minute. Please be good for Sally and watch over the house for me. I'll be back as soon as I can." Alexa gave them each a kiss on the head and scratched behind their ears before standing up.

She heard the sounds of a car approaching down the street. Alexa shouldered her duffle bag and lifted her suitcase. She looked out the window to watch the headlights draw near. As her hand reached for the doorknob, the phone rang again. "Oh, bother. Who could be calling me now?" The answering machine picked up and a male voice spoke.

"Hi, Alexa. I know you don't want to talk to me right now, but I really miss you. I can't stand this. I know you are going through a hard time and I just want to be with you, to help you through it. I'm sorry if I pressured you too much. If there's anything I can do to change your mind, . . . to have you take me back, . . . please let me know."

"Not now, Brad," Alexa whispered as she watched a big black car pull into her driveway.

"I love you, Alexa. Please pick up. I just want to talk."

Alexa felt her heart clench and flicked off the lights as she opened her door and stepped out. She took one last look at the picture of her mother, the two cats curled up on the couch contentedly watching her, then the whole house in general. Lastly she looked at the answering machine. "I can't, Brad. Not now. Please understand," she whispered, her voice trembling.

A tall man stepped out of the car and walked around to open the door for her. As she had almost closed the door all the way, she heard the voice from the answering machine continue.

"I hope things will be better for you, for us. Regardless, you know I will always be here for you."

Alexa heard the phone hang up and closed the front door with a silent thump. She heaved a heavy sigh, then attempted to swallow her emotions and turn around.

She was surprised by how big the car was. As the man patiently stood, waiting for her to step inside, she walked towards the car. He placed her luggage in the trunk and made sure she was seated before closing the door. She was amazed by the luxury in this car. The seats were extremely soft and comfortable and there was a lot of room in the back. The car's motor gently rumbled and she rested her head back. She closed her eyes and settled down to enjoy her trip.

After a long while, the car purred to a stop and Alexa opened her eyes. We must be here. I guess I dozed off for a bit. She shook the drowsiness from her, chesnut hair cascading over her shoulders. The door clicked and the same man opened it and held out a hand to help her out.

"Thank you. Is this the Manor of Dragons?" she asked as the man retrieved her luggage and placed it next to her. He nodded and motioned for her to continue up the path. Large metal gates stood before her. "The gates . . . " she started to ask, but as she turned around she saw the car drive off.

"Great. Now what?" Alexa stepped closer to the large bars to inspect them further, when they slowly swung open. "This gets curiouser and curiouser." She watched, amazed, as the gates fully opened. She picked up her luggage and started down the long path towards the Manor. Strangely shaped sculptured bushes lined the way as eerie trees swayed in the cool evening air. The breeze seemed to moan faintly. Alexa shivered and quickened her step, continuing on her way.

Finally reaching the Manor, she was surprised to see all the other people there. She stepped onto the porch and placed her luggage neatly next to her. Alexa rested against a large pillar to catch her breath from the long walk and observed everyone around her. Well, this is certainly a unique medly of people. I wonder if everyone else received the same letter and, if so, why we were all asked to come here. I'm sure this is going to be interesting. The wind howled again and the trees swayed in the breeze. What a night for a mystery.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex gazed back into the eyes of the girl who seemed to not believe anything supernatural.

"Why don't you believe in any of that stuff? Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist." Alex said smoothly to her.

She could tell that her and the non-believer were not going to get along.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
As Jadzia tried to catch Cascata, she overheard a girl talking about supernatural happenings. "Why don't you believe in any of that stuff? Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

"I do! I believe in that stuff!" Jadzia stopped. "oh, err...sorry to butt in...I'm um, supposed to look for my kitten...have you seen a grey tabby?" she blushed and walked off, not believing she did something to embarrass herself again.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

am i too late?

Name: Kai L.

Appearance: Deep blue eyes, unruly black spiky hair, slight tan. Wears: red bandana, dark brown shirt, black short-sleaved hoody(alway open), khaki cargo jeans, vans sneakers(gotta luv 'em). Has a Dragon pendent for a necklace(family heirloom*did i spell that write?*)

Reason for Going: Being the loner he is, he left his family in the dust to live on his own at age 15. He has always felt out of place, until he got the letter that is...

Kai opened his eyes and woke up to the dreaded sound of the killer beeping machine. ~time for the mid-afternoon ritual i think~ he took his arm from its previous position of hanging off the beg, and brought it crashing down upon the unsuspecting victim.
Kai got out of his bed throwing the sheets everywhere instead of making it, and made a mental note to buy yet another alarm clock. He let out a yawn as he walked towards his laptop, to check what the time was. 1:37.
"I guess the mail man has come all ready then..." he walked out side to him mailbox. unfortunetly, he wasn't the only one out there today.
"Hey youngin'! ain't that that same clothes you wore yesterday?" cackled the old timer next door.
Kai took out the letter without looking and closed the box. "ya, you got a problem old man?"
"and didn't you wear it the day before?"
"No, that was the spare, i do wash these you know..."
"by the looks of your shirt you don't"
Now Kai was smurf..."Look, I have 5 pairs of everything! they are all the same! This Shirt is Supposed to be brown!!! Now shut up you $%^#&*%!"
And then he ran inside. He sat back down infront of his computer and looked at the letter...

...He only stared. ~Royalty???~
He looked at it for a few more minutes and set it aside...
"it doesn't say I have to come early..." He smiled as he started his newest project for a highschool buddy...

(Hows that? it's a bit longer than my ususals, if i type anymore, I wouldn't be about to do my best)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex rested her gaze on the girl who had just joined the conversation.

"A grey tabby? No, I don't think I've seen it. Sorry", she replied to the newcomer, "By the way, I'm Alex. And you are...? Oh, and don't worry about butting it. It's a natural way of life."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kai was finished at 2:34. ~That was too easy...~Now he was left with nothing to do...he sat in silence for five minutes...

"Awh, @#$% it all! I'm going, I'm going!!"

With that he grabbed a backpack with two sets of clothes, and a GBA. He went outside, thanked God the old man was gone, grabbed his trick bike and headed to the 'Mansion'.

I'm finished for the day, see y'all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Oh dearie me... :( ...I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this RP after all...I'm really sorry, guys. Anime_Queen, would you mind if I leave? I'll be on holiday for most of the summer anyway...gosh, I'm so sorry about this...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh hi Alex, I'm Jadzia. Er, my grey tabby just ran off, she's the outgoing kind, so she likes to play with other people. Her name's Cascata by the way." Jadzia felt something rubbing her legs and bent down; it was Cascata. She picked her up and stroked her. "Say hello to Alex, Cascata." The grey tabby kitten purred happily and tried to reach Alex with her paw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alexa watched the frisky kitten amuzed and listened to the current conversation. She walked over to the girl holding the cat and the females around her.

"Hello. My name is Alexa. I'm guessing all of you received the invitation as well? Does anyone know what this is about?"

She turned to Jadzia. "You have an adorable kitten. I have two cats at home, but they'd rather stay behind. One is a big, orange tabby named Boris and the other is a grey tabby named Saphira. I'm not used to being without those two, so I miss them already. Would Cascata mind if I petted her?" Alexa smiled and extended her hand to pet the kitten.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

A streak of lightning, a crash of thunder. The smells of rain fill the air. A porch light flickers on. The large front door opens slowly, revealing a young looking girl, about the age of seventeen. She is clad in black attire, seemly of an older style of clothing. Nothing was said as she opened the doors fully now. She merely stepped aside, inviting you inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alexa jumped slightly as the porch light flickered on. It seemed to be timed perfectly with the lightening. Alexa watched the door open curiously. A young girl stood there. She looked very pretty in her long black dress. She seemed to be inviting everyone inside.

Alexa noticed her hand was hovering over the cat and smiled at Jadzia and pet the cat gently. Then she retrieved her luggage and walked back to the girls. "Well, I guess we can go in now. Are you girls coming?" She smiled at the others, trying to hide her slight nervousness at the strange situation, and hesitated stepping forward to see how the others reacted.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh hi Alexa, I'm Jadzia. I'm sure Cascata doesn't mind some petting." Jadzia was right. In fact, when Cascata heard the word "petting" from Alexa, she pricked up her ears and turned direction from Alex to Alexa and let Alexa pet her. Cascata purred happily.

Jadzia looked at the pretty girl standing by the door and picked up her backpack. "Sure, lets go." and she started walking to the door with Cascata on her right shoulder.

She was unafraid of the situation, for she was used to it during dark magic practices. She turned smiled at Alexa and continued walking. Her red ruby glowed again and Jadzia's hair started turn to a firery colour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alexa watched Jadzia walk through the doorway. "Well, I guess that decides it," she said to herself. She turned and shrugged at Alex, then followed Jadzia into the Manor. Once inside, she smiled at the girl, then stood next to Jadzia and rested her suitcase next to her. She turned to watch the others enter, wondering what was going to happen next.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex jumped when the porch light flickered and the door opened. A young lady, looking beautiful is her black old-fashioned clothing, opened the door and invited the visitors inside. She said nothing. Neither did Alex.

Alex watched from the back of the crowd. She watched as Alexa shrugged at her and entered the building. Soon, Alex found herself inside as well with the rest of the group. If going into the building was this creepy, Alex wondered what the rest of night's terrors would be.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next