Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie didn't let the flicker of fear in her heart be shown in any account in her self, her eyes, her movement. Her hands didn't move, and she returned the hard, cold gaze. "Going to kill me are you?" Marie's voice refrained from the fierce bark, and devoloped pirate accent, it was still cold and dangerous but more like a fine, well-to-do twenty year old english lady than anything else. But her eyes sparkled with fire, and even her past idenity couldn't pass through all the way- she was Marie, 'the pretty pirate'; and she had no one to go to. No friends, no pirates, no one. She realized this in a moment in time- and she decided if he was going to kill her, Marie wouldn't die...she had to live, she had to live. There was no one to live for, except the sea, she had given up everything for the sea and she wasn't about to give up the sea to die. "Fling that knife at me, and you will regret it." She said softly, but solidly, not a single tremble or shake in her voice. "Do you really want a dead pirate to your name?" Marie asked, raising an eyebrow. And she stared into his eyes, the cold gaze never lifted. Her pretty mouth set hard, her long locks of brunette-black waving slightly in the wind. She wouldn't die.

((Marie: *stares hard, and doesn't flinch* Me: DON'T KILL HER! DON'T KILL HER!))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[*quotes Jade* Be at rest, I know the rules. 8)]

Cameron's lip trembled ever so slightly. "Oh yes?" he asked breathlessly. "How will I regret it? Just how? Tell me how, Marie. Answer me that one."

He knew it was a mistake to keep talking. But he couldn't help it.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

They were alone, completely alone. Marie knew it without glancing around. He was younger, but he was smart. But everyone made mistakes, he had made quite a few with her, and she had made quite a few with him. "Are you trying to avenge deaths?" she said coldly, her thoughts wandering to his dead family. "Why boy? Why kill me? Do you really want to?", she paused- then continued," You'll be famous." she said harshly, "Killing a legend. Killing a pirate, other pirates aren't usually to happy when one of their own are killed." She continued on. But she knew no one would really hate him, they would thank him, she had no friends, no family- well somewhere she did, but she had abandoned them. If they were on that navy ship, she would stay- unhappy and fierce, attached to the sea. She couldn't go, though it would seem a relief to settle back into her bornth, noble and wealthy- pampered, but isolated; married off in an instant, at twenty years old she would have to be wed. No, she would not go back! But that navy ship may not hold a search, people suffering six years of a fruitless search. She stared hard at Cameron, her hair slightly ruffling in the wind, hearing activity above them.

((Okay others in this RP, you can make some activity, maybe not battle- but whatever!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron's features twisted into a wry smile. "It's not like they're not happy with me anyway," he whispered. His breath was coming in rasps, and he shivered ever so slightly. "Why kill you?" he continued, "why not kill you? Why, after all you've done to me. After all I've suffered for. Why not kill you?" He paused. "Famous?" he added. "Who cares. If I kill you, or even if I don't, I won't get out of here alive." He swallowed as the realisation struck him. He knew he was on the border of an emotional breakdown. Again. But he grasped the knife tighter than ever, and stood his ground.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie didn't reply this time, she also just stood her ground, holding her own dagger, but not unsheathing it. "How old are you, boy?" she asked suddenly, the question hitting her mind, and curiousity driving her to ask it. He could be sixteen, seventeen, any-teen; she just had always known she was older.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron gritted his teeth. "Seventeen. What do you care?" he spat.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((Finally got on track. Ari is being held down by two of the people that boarded the ship(Black Eye, correct?) and is starting to see things, like her mother. *Pats Ari on head* I missed you
*Sigh*Roleplaying is not what it used to be. Glad to have this place))

The woman looked at Ari and smiled. She was just as she remembered. Her eyes were a large green, and her hair made up of brown curls. She hadn't aged at all, she was still young and beautiful.

Perhaps it was lack of food in that musty old place, or mabey she had hit her head to many times, we'll never really know, she thought her mother was there with her. She didn't know that no one in there right mind would smile in such a place. And Ari was most certainly not in the right mind, even as the figure knelt down beside her did she not see that it could not happen. And so she smiled. It was an odd smile, one of relief, yet no one was relived.

((All those clunks on the head were a little to much, eh?))

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Eh!))

"Absolutely nothing!" she snapped back. Marie looked at the boy wondering, if he was still going to kill her. She still was on her feet, on guard, alert and watching, and he seemed to not be moving any more than her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Ahh... stuuuck! We need others... and lots of 'em...]

Cameron inched forward just slightly. "Get out of my way," he murmered.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

sorry I haven't been posting, technical difficitly with life, I can't post now(to late).
But I will post this weekend!

by the way...were's Farl at? and what happend to the navy ship?[/i]

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Farl I believe is still on deck, and the navy ship is still there!))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4