Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(I think it's who/whom)

Ekkid cleared his throat. "Martio, sir. He attacked us using his powers. We would have been defeated if we were not in my element, sir." Ekkid looked down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh looked up at him.

The Headmaster looked past them to the bush. "Hmm...I think I can take care of this now," he said with thought. "Over there, yes?" He nodded and gestured towards the bush, a small twinkle in his eye of knowing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio looked up as he heard footsteps apporoach. He struggled to use his powers, but he could not, since his hands were behind him. He spit on the ground in front of the person, unable to see who it was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

In an instant, the Headmaster took Martio's ear in his fingers. "Boyyy," he said in what would sound like an old-man-getting-after-his-grandchild type of tone. "Try that again and you'll be right out of here in moments," he growled, placing a hand on on the wall Ekkid had created and made it crumble, taking Martio's ear even harder, pulling at it like they woukld have done "back in the day".

|| :D ||

Shiloh only watched, trying very hard not to giggle and covered her mouth, pretending to cough instead which sounded pretty convincing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio's ear burned as he hung from it. He used his power to float next to the Headmaster. He pulled up his hand and created a small funnel cloud. He threw it into the Headmaster's face.

Ekkid stood next to Shiloh, looking at the Headmaster and Martio. He shook his head and returned to the bush. He placed a hand on the broken shards. They turned into a liquid rock and travelled up his arm. They formed a bracer as he placed his other hand in the shards of rock. The rock did the same thing on that arm. The rock hardened as Ekkid stood. He smiled, an idea forming in his head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"BOY!" The headmaster yanked pretty hard on his ear this time, dragging him along, his white hair a bit of a mess now from the funnel. With his free hand, he created an orb of water and let it drop on his head. "I can play that game just as well!" The old man snapped.

Shiloh looked to Ekkid, a questioning look on her face. "What?" she asked, walking over to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"I just realized that I can wear rock. As long as it is touching my skin, it's perfect for clothing because it confroms to my will." Ekkid said, beaming. He reopened the cavern and slipped inside. He took off his outer clothes and touched the wall. The rock liquified and covered his body in armor.

Ekkid stepped out of the hole, sealing it up as he came out. He spread out his arms.

"What do you think?" He said.

Martio raised the temperature around the Headmaster's face to nearly boiling. "Unhand me, old fool!" He cried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh chuckled and shook her head. "Wow."

The headmaster tightening his grip on Martio's ear, splashing water all over him again and with his other hand, grabbed his wrsit and began to drag him further towards the school. "You'll be sorry, boy, for even trying this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio created a gust of air that bowled the two of them over. He ran back toward Ekkid and Shiloh, rubbing his ear. EKkid saw him coming and looked down at his own clothing. He smiled and stepped out in front of Martio, knocking his to the ground, unconscious with his rock clothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Thankyou, Ekkid," The headmaster said and picked Martio up with ease, walking to the school doors and vanishing inside.

Shiloh only sighed and shook her head, spreading her arms out and falling back into a pile of leaves. "People..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((sticks a finger in the last active RPG on the boards that he has not already joined))

A boy appeared out of the shadows. Litterely, out of the shadows. Ekkid's to be persice. He was tall and had stark white skin. He looked Ekkid and Shiloh over before simply saying, "What's up?"

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid looked over at the newcomer with a look of weariment. He sighed and sat down on the grass, relieved that the ordeal was over with. He patted the grass next to him for Shiloh to sit down. He then withdrew into his own mind to gather more energy to continue on. While he did so, he let the rock harden around him.

Martio's body fell to the floor, all consciousness fled from it. A door clanged shut, and the body was left alone.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh shielded her eyes from the sun, looking at the newcomer as well and sat up, plucking a few leaves from her hair and clothes before waving a hand slightly. "Yo." She then crawled over near Ekkid and layed on her stomach, using her arms to support herself up a bit. "So what now?" she asked to no one in particular, letting out a sigh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid finished gathering his energy and came back out of his mind. He opened his eyes and the rock softened around him. "What did I miss?" He asked, looking down at Shiloh.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The boy sat down next to the two, his foot dissapearing where it entered a shadow. "I'm Isaac." he said, "would ether of you know where I'm supposed to go to get books? Your the only people arround here."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Last edited by Immortal_Z on Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next