Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"She is just so unmanagable, the quicker we marry her off, the bett-"
Lord Grayer's rant was interupted by a series of knocks, without waiting for a reply a messanger opened the door, bowing slightly to Beatrix and her husband.

The huge man sighed,
"What is it?" He queried.
"Milord, the great Hall is being readied. You and your daughter are expected there. I have been told to accompony you."
"Yes yes, ok."
Lord Grayer gave one last exasperated look at his wife, before following the messanger out of the room.

Within a few moments they had arrived at the door of Coral's room, Lord Grayer made to push past the messanger and bang on the door like before, but she would never have opened it if he had proceeded to do so. Instead, the messanger got there first, rapping lightly on the thick oak.
"Yes, come in" Came the quavering voice of the young girl.

--

Coral was dreading the outcome of this, and was thinking furiously about how she could get out of it as the three sped through the many winding corriders of the palace.
Oh no, she thought, there's that suit of armour, then there's the drawing room, I remember. That means we are almost there.

Coral was beginning to get sick with worry...hmm, sick! A thought struck her as they entered the great hall...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The king had folded the message, sealed it and given it to one of his trustworthy servants.

"Now the other matter."

He realised his wife had departed some time ago. Julian stepped towards the window. Looking outside, he noticed she also wasn't in the Garden.

He gestured one of his servants nearby.

"The Queen?"

"Her royal Higness has decided to take a ride with the carriage, Milord."

The king nodded, watching outside.

"Send a servant to fetch her. I have an important announcement and I wish her to be there when I do it. In the Great Hall."

"Of course, your royal Higness."

They had talked about their sons marriage before. But in the end he would have to decide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip reached out his arm to the princess.

"Alas, we will have to continue our conversation in the Great Hall, sister."

Elily smiled polite. It was true they were royalty. But they didn't have much freedom. Being late or disobeing to the King would mean a scandal or even worse.

They locked arms and the doors were opened in front of them. Hurst burst outside full enthousiasm.

Philip sighed, "he is still young. I need to teach him some manners."

The two and a few guards and servants made their way to the Great Hall.

Philip noticed another set of people standing in front of the doorway. Looking at the clothing and colors he decided they must be of Grayer.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Beatrix heard the click of the door as her husband left and instantly flew over to the dressing table. She would probably be expected there, and horror of horror's, her face hadn't been applied.

She picked up her container of 'Khol', imported from oversea's to enhance eyes and make them seem huge. Surveying her table, Beatrix then picked up the blusher, applying it to her cheeks too make them seem even more pale, she lined her lips with a light pink colouring, and smiled at her reflection.

If anything, Beatrix had definetly been first in line for looks, even after several children, and thirty years of life, no wrinkles showed under her eyes, nor did they mar her beautiful smile.
The lady called in her hand-made, who carefully pinned up the luxurious hazelnut-brown hair that fell past her shoulders.

Two small ringlets fell about her face, so as not to make her look like a stern, ugly governess, and three large ringlets were kept down from the bun at the back of her neck, which was tied in the middle of the back of her head with a gold plated butterfly clasp.
"You look lovely m'lady." Said the maid as she curseyed and left the room.

Yes, she did, and even more so when she put on her white and gold reclining dress. It was unlike the dining dresses, which were larger past the waist, this one clung to her figure, and gently flowed out around the legs in a shining white material, recently bleached. The sleeves opened up at her elbow, to flare just past her waist, and the result was staggering. Yes, this would have to do, she thought as she closed the door behind her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((ach, sorry for not posting... i've been in the middle of my girl scout project, calc class, internship, and filming...))

Casey stuffed a few last items into her various pockets before opening the door. "Salutations, Miss Hyatt," she said with a low-sweeping bow. "What brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Kuroro- are you going to RP the servant? Or shall I?))

Queen Erica looked out at the scenery with a smile on her face. Oh, how she loved carriage rides. It was just a way for her to get away from the oh-so-complicated, yet oh-so-boring palace lifestyle.

"Sometimes being royal is horrible", she said to Marie, saying aloud exactly what she had been thinking, "It really can be so boring sometimes- the King is the only one truly allowed to do anything. All I can do is just sit around and go for the occasional carriage ride. Half the time, I wish I were betrothed to someone else. The other half, I'm fine with my husband- he is a not a bad person by any means- I just wish he wasn't a King."

She felt strange admitting all of this to Marie- the two of them had never been incredibly close, but Erica had kept all of this bottled inside of her for so long and she just couldn't stand to keep it inside any longer. Erica was usually a very happy person, but each day when she woke up, she found herself slipping deeper and deeper into depression. She was almost always optimistic, but not ever since she had started living in the palace.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Peter walked into the dining room and asked to the first person he saw: "Is everything ready? Miss Ingred is arriving quickly!" He wanted to keep his 'perfect' reputation and that would not go very well if these servants were not ready preparing the diner and diner table before she and master Dumwell had arrived. Peter saw Ingred as some kind of goddess. And the actions to sabotage the king only made her look more like a true genius to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I don't mind you doing it Dawn. But I will do it now. Meaning it's kinda a freelance character.))

Philip nodded to the Duke ((didn't know what he is)) of Grayer. A young girl was standing next to him.

"So, you are also invited, Lord of Grayer. Is this Lady your daughter?"

He smiled broadly, usually few ladies would resist his charms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyatt put some bread down.

"You better eat something quick. It seems the Hall is being made up for something big. It's strange it wasn't announced, though..."

She paused for a few moments, "Gemma, is going mad." Gemma was in charge of creating order in the Great Hall.

"Anyway, they will need you there."

A young page on a grey mare rode up at the carriage of the queen. The horses snorted nervously, but were stopped.

The youngster knocked on the door.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Coral was thinking quickly, and almost snapped at Phillip when he interrupted her thoughts.
Before she could speak for herself, the imposing voice of her father butted in.
"Yes, young majesty Phillip, this is my daughter, Coral."

Coral let herself slip a look at the prince, hmph, he was smiling at her. She couldn't stand royalty..ugh, but she better be polite.
Coral turned so she partially faced Phillip and curtseyed.
"Pleased to make your aquantance."
She said with all the stiffness of proper etiquette.

--

Beatrix wafted into the hall in a wave of flower scent, her snake-like green eyes scanned the room until she caught sight of her husband and daughter.

She walked over slowly, and placed one hand on her daughters shoulder.
"Ah, Prince Phillip!"
Beatrix inclined her head in respect,
"I see you have met my daughter, Coral."
Beatrix squeezed Coral's shoulder in warning for her to be polite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A look of puzzlement spread on Erica's face.

"Why are we stopping?" she said to no one in paticular. A second later, her question was answered. There was a brisk knock on the carriage door.

"Yes?" she said, opening it, still puzzled.

The man began to bow, but Erica shook her head.

"Nonsense. It must be important that you're here, so we don't have time for petty bowing. Please state your business." she asked, a bit touchy with the young man for interrupting her carriage ride.

"You must... come... back... to... the ... castle... immediately", the boy panted, obviously out of breath from riding so fast on his horse, "No... time... to... explain..." he said.

"And how are we supposed to get back quickly then?" Erica asked, her lips thin, "You would be foolish to not know that carriage horses are not designed to run fast."

The servant nodded.

"You may take my steed back", he said, moving up on his saddle to make room for her.

"Nonsense", she said for the second time, "And what about my guest here?" Erica moved out of the way so Princess Marie was visible.

The boy seemed lost in thought for a moment.

"We could always leave her-" he began.

"No- of course not, foolish boy!" Erica said, her voice rising, "You get off of the horse and I will bring myself and Princess Marie back to the castle."

"And I don't care if galloping away on a horse is not ladylike", Erica said at the boy's look of utter surprise.

He gave a meek nod and slid off.

"Well, then, Princess Marie- I believe we should be leaving now", Erica said briskly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Princess Marie nodded, "Alright" she said, just as brisk. Making the move to exit with the Queen. Once more, excitement will thrive that has nothing to do with me... She thought sadly. At the boys comment of leaving her, her eyes sparkled with fierce fire and determination- though her ladylike charade kept up. "Let us ride, Queen Erice" she said, the softest smile on her lips- but worry was in her heart.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Erica mounted the horse in a most unlady-like fashion and gestured for Princess Marie to do the same.

"Queens are expected to be proper and always let the men do the work", she began, speaking to the youngster, "But not this Queen."

Erica had been royal most of her life, but it never felt like it. As a child, she had been allowed anything she pleased and was able to lead a mainly normal, if not a bit spoiled, childhood. She was never, nor wished to be, dragged into ruling matters. When she had become Queen, she did not expect the situation to change much. It did, but Erica did try her hardest to keep her chin up and personality the same.

((I see my character is developing to be a bit different than what the bio said, so I'm going to tweak it a bit if no one minds- just in the personality section, of course. :)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Princess Marie half-smiled, the Queen giving words to her thoughts- and she was glad that someone thought the same as her. She lifted herself up, and adjusted her flowing skirts so the hems wouldn't rip- but oh! how she loved to ride like this- with permission of the Queen! Marie stole a glance at the Queen, wishing they were closer- but twenty years of age difference and society difference, made a difference. "I understand, Queen Erica, my life here- even though I lived here for more than eleven years I will never be able to be who I want to be." She paused, and thought about something and before she thought it through, it burst through her mouth- a confession she wouldn't have told anyone. But she told the Queen. "I have lived here so long, but I will never be who I really am...I am a princess, but since I am not this country's princess- I am without family, identity, I am without much. I may get fine gowns and attend balls but it will never be me who is Queen of my homeland. I was not the oldest- and it is still a mystery why I was sent here, and no others. I believe I am distant to the crown, but I don't know." Her blue eyes turned to look at the Queen as if asking, do you? She gripped the reins, and her head turned forward, her eyes were alive and fiery- but her heart was beating hard, admitting this, thinking about all of it- made her want to cry. But she couldn't cry. Not there, not then.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I shall be forever indebted to you for the bread," Casey said grandly as she waved a hand over the bread and it dissappeared. "And as for myself, I shall make for the hall with all due haste. "Perhaps this unnanounced visitor is yet another suitor for one of the royal children?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Erica's features softened at Marie's confession. She clicked the reins softly, starting the horse on it's journey back to the castle. It was not far, so Erica believed they could be back in time by going at a medium pace.

"I know no more than you", Erica said, apologetically, "In this day and age, women are considered somewhat like posessions. Most men treat us as if we are only meant to cook and sew for them- this is why I know nothing. The King is quite fairer than most men, but he still believe he is not my equal- many secrets are kept from me in this castle. However, Princess Marie, I will ask him tonight, after we attend whatever we were called away from our ride from. I believe that you deserve to know- and as for having no family, that is not true. You are family with everyone in this castle. Maybe not by a strong, clear line of blood- but family is more than blood, Princess Marie. Families are made up of strong bond of people who love and care for each other- and everyone in this castle cares about you most deeply, including me. You may never be Queen of your homeland, but let me tell you- Queenhood is not as glamorous as it looks. It only drills deeper the facts that women are men's shadow in this world. So I may not know why you are here, but I will make sure that the King, you and I will someday soon discuss the matter together." Erica finished, half of her wanting to smile; the other half wanting to hide.

Through this conversation, they had reached the castle.

"Are you ready to go inside, Princess Marie?" Erica asked, "If you stay next to me, you'll find things much, much easier. And it's bound to be noisy inside, so maybe we can finish this inside- I daresay this is a very important conversation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Just wondering, is Elily obliged to be in the Hall as well?]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next