Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm waiting for Dawn's character to reply. It would be kind of odd to interrupt a conversation, don't you think?))

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry. And there's no point in sorting the first years- there are no first years in this RP.))

Tatiana paused for a second, thinking about what she was going to reply.

"I don't know how I know them. I just do, Professor Sheridan", she said, her voice becoming more distinct, "And there's nothing special about the laugh- just a chuckle, as if someone said something funny."

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hmm...I don't really know what to make of it then. Perhaps he'll be someone you'll meet later in your life, for good or evil," Profsser Sheridan replied. "You really should get to your house table dear, it's getting quite close to the start of the feast."

((EDIT: Purple Haze, if you want to be in this RP (though it's closed) you could try PMing the creator to see if you can enter.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Maeve stared up at the head table, anxious for the start of term announcements, and the start of the feast. Most of the professors were familiar, and looking uncharacteristically cheerful in this brief period before the start of work and responsibility. The students too were excited, and an electric current seemed to run the length of the hall, push off the wall and run back the other way as quick as it had come. And running almost as fast were of course the inseparable Amy and Tatiana. She grinned watching them buzz around the staff table.

Of course, not everyone was in high spirits, Maeve herself was having trouble overcoming her reservations about the coming year. If only an owl would swoop in with news of Mortimer's untimely demise! She caught sight of Shirin too, quiet despite the hubbub. Though they were in the same year Maeve felt she hardly knew her, nor did anyone else really. Titus too was looking reserved as ever, though she suspected he was concealing some genuine enthusiasm. She looked at him quizzically and shook her head.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:26 pm 

Titus remained idle while a tenuous smile began emerge. A once masked exuberance had begun to reveal itself, no longer hidden behind a hopelessly insipid face. Realization of such an expression quickly became apparent and just as quickly was substituted with one of a humoured, somewhat devilish nature. He felt such emotion would be best kept to himself, a thought accompanied by the reclaiming of an apathetic face.

Titus could not help but sweep the room with an uneasy eye. Oddly, he felt as another’s watch had fallen upon him. He found only students with high anticipations of the year to come, hardly of any displaying interest with him. Perhaps he was simply too paranoid for his own good. No matter, he thought as he deemed the matter unimportant as well as silly. He would simply await the beginnings of the feast, maybe busy himself by pondering how he would tackle his sixth year at Durmstrang.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Purple Haze- Sorry, but I can't take any extra characters. If you would like to participate in an RP, please choose one that says 'Open' in the title. ^.^))

Professor Ardle watched as all the children were seated. He took a deep breath, ushered Tatiana towards a seat at her house table, and began his welcome back speech.

"Welcome back to Durmstrang", he said with a smile, "This year may very well be different from the last- for one, the trials have been changed immensly. More news will come on this shortly. And another change- extra classes are now being offered to those underage who have shown incredible intelligence and ability. And one more change. This year, pets are allowed at Durmstrang. Any pet is allowed as long as it does not have any violent or disruptive behavior problems. Money is not an issue- if you desire a pet, and do not have the money, I advise that you speak to me about it. The staff and I desire for you to have a most enjoyable experience here, and we will do the best we can to make it that way for you all."

Professor Ardle paused for a moment to catch his breath.

"And now, students, you may eat. Sorting will commence after the meal." And with a wave of his wand, food appeared on every table, warm and inviting. The Professor then took his own seat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shirin smiled when she heard that animal were allowed at the school this year, the others would be surprised when her pet would arrive to the school. It was a rather small baby dragon, light enough to sit on her shoulder. His name was Enki.

She looked around the room a bit and listened to Professor Ardle speak. Before she knew it there appeared food on the table of all kinds. Shirin had been hungry for quite a while, so this was just something positive. She started to pick different things onto her plate and tasted all the delicious foods in front of her.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Professor Sheridan put some food on her plate and started to eat, satsified that it wouldn't bring doom to her or anyone else around her if she ate it. As she ate, she pondered various things: what her new students would be like, the meaning of what Tatiana saw in her crystal ball...

Just then her raven, Clarne, came swooping in and dropped a copy of the newspaper* in front of her. Clarne was a large raven, almost the size of a phoenix, and was jet black. Despite its morbid appearance, it was quite friendly and served as a friend and did all of the things an owl can do, such as deliver mail (not as quickly though, but that wa fine for her). Sheridan patted Clarne on his head, and set out to read the paper.

((*The newspaper would be the Daily Prophet right, or did you change it for this RP?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Soon after Professor Sheridan's Raven flew in Genis's red tailed hawk Crim flew in carrying the papper and some letters. After dropping the letters infront of Professor Sage Crim landed on his shoulder. "Oh hello Crim would you like some food?" Genis said to the bird with a smile. Crim swacked and Genis gave him a piece of chicken."Now lets see what you brought for me today." Genis said wile looking through his mail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:38 am 

Titus swept a curious look about the table following the food’s abrupt appearance. He made sure to allow the surrounding students to take what they desired before permitting himself to do so. Within the passing of that moment, Titus pondered the endings of the rather brief announcement. “A pet…” he thought , somewhat excited about the possibility of owning such a thing. A sarcastic smirk made its short-lived appearance as he looked toward his bangle, ever still loyally clasping his wrist. He soon turned his eye away from it, diverted it toward what food remained in front of him. Titus, feeling enough time had passed, began to gather it, placing it within the plate before him.

“I don’t need such a thing…” Titus thought, seemingly in conclusion to his earlier one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Once again, Kirin's thoughts turned to the Ashwinder egg in his room. He had sealed it safely, in a magical freeze that could be undone, leaving the egg unharmed.

Then his thoughts turned, to a pet. There were many varieties he could choose from, he would have to look once more for something that would suit his interests. Something that wouldn't wimp out.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ooh, can't let this rp die, I think the idea is great :)))

Shirin watched as the other picked things to eat from the table. Suddenly she saw something whiz in from a window. It was no howl or eagle, she could now see it was her dear Enki. The two had a telepathic connection, and apparently he must have sensed Shirin thinking of that he could come to the school with her. Shirin didn't live far from Durmstrang, so it hadn't taken long for the little dragon to fly to her. The dragon landed on her shoulder and put its tale around her neck pushing his head lovingly on Shirin's face. She scratched Enki a bit and then gave him a piece of the ham on the table.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Professor Sheridan finsihed her meal (a very Thanksgiving-like combination of turkey, stuffing, and green bean casserol((did I spell that right?))), and eyed some of the desserts. Once she settled on an eclaire, she turned to the next page of the paper. Nothing of interest as of now, which surprised her. She was expecting a story about the school's reopening- well, not a story, but a mention, at least. She looked up from her paper and food to see that many of the students had loyal companions with them, which pleased her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Possibly the Ashwinder? No, they lived too shortly. He would never get to know it, and besides, it would probably set the Castle on fire. He sighed. No, that was out of the question.

He started to choose his dinner- Beef and Mashed Potatoes with gravy, corn on the side. He whisked his eyes over all the courses. "Once again, you have done a fabulous job with the Opening Feast. I wonder if I shall have enough room for dessert?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry for inactivity. I've been a bit busy with moving nearly one thousand miles across the country and with my grandfather so sick. I will be travelling to Maine to be with him shortly, so I may not be around for a while.))

Professor Ardle looked cheerfully out at all of the student's happy chatter.

"Aaaah... so good to be back", he said to himself happily, helping himself to a turkey leg and a goblet of pumpkin juice.

Amy slapped all the food she could see onto her plate. She could be such a pig sometimes.

"Oh, wow- a pet! I've always wanted one of my own. My mother has some, and she lets me use them when I need to... but it just isn't the same, you know?" she said, half to herself, half to Tatiana.

"Oh, look. We're out of mashed potatoes", Amy said, without waiting for Tatiana's reply, "I better go over to another table and ask for some of their's." And, on that note, she got up, pranced over to Keringon's table, and asked someone looking around her own age for their bowl of mashed potatoes.

((Any Keringon member- PLEASE be the person Amy asks.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next