Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"...when my parents told me i always had my head in the clouds i didnt think they were seriouse. That was actually the first time ive seen that happen." he was still trying to figure out how he had done it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona could only shake her head, holding back a giggle. She ten turned to Meiou, a questioning look about her. "How do you know so much about us Meiou? I Know you said sometimes you get visions and such...but still, they can not be your ONLY source of knowledge about us, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Maybe he reads alot?" Ember said, shrugging. She glanced down at her wrist. "Crud. I forgot my watch was broken. Does anyone have the time?"

( :roll: When I was typing that I realised that was Meiou's power.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Is it alright that I'm joining now and wasn't part of this before? If not, just tell me and I'll pull myself out.))

Name: Naomi

Appearance: Naomi is a tall girl with short black hair. She's usually wearing black pants and a white t-shirt. (I will soon have a picture.)

Personality: Definately NOT the "cute, younger girl." Naomi is everything but girly. If you ever tease her about anything, beware! She has a rather nasty temper. On the up side, she's very loyal and will stand up for someone, be it her enemy or not.

Element: Ice

Backround info: Naomi has never been much of a social person. People think her hobbies (fencing and archery) are weird for a girl to do. She considered to be different, and therefore unacceptable.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head. "Well seeing as my wounds have healed i stopped time so as to keep matters from getting worse. I know things not jus because of my visions but because I was sent to watch each of you. Its not a mere coincidence somone of you jus moved here. I had to keep you all together so i could a better eye on you so I did a little of this and that and had your parents decide to come here for one reason or another."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
All of a sudden he flew in the air, and slammed down again. "Ahh! whats going on i cant controle it!" he screamed as the gravity around him was threatening to tear him appart. All of a sudden a light flashed and he stood there, a foot from the ground, his eyes fuzzy. "A prophesy to come of soon. The ice of noon may look a loon but it will keep you from your doom"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona stared for a few moments. "What the heck was that?" She said, a confused look comeing onto her face.

(Yes, It's fine for you to join, we havn't gotten to the digital world quite yet, although i'm going to close this soon, probably when we go.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Naomi was sitting near a tree when she suddenly heard screaming and some strange boy floating up in the air.
"It...can't be," she said to herself as she started running over to the group of kids near where the boy shot up.
"What in the world is going on here?!" Naomi demanded. The others were too stunned to speak. If the boy continued at his rate, he would surely go out of the atmosphere and catch fire while exiting. Something HAD to be done or this boy would die!
I can't used my power! Naomi thought. What good would ice do in our situation?!
Nonetheless, she reached out her hand and ice shot out. The ice chunk rose above the boy's head. Soon he was out of sight.
A few minutes later, he returned safely to the ground, but the ice was missing. Did the ice prevent the fire from destroying him?
"Okay, NOW WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY HE STARTED FLOATING?!?!?!" Naomi yelled.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:29 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ken floated to the ground and layed down. "What happened? i feel like someone slammed my head with a brick, then picked me up, threw me into a wall, and that wall fell on top of me. I think im gonna be ok though." he said, laughing a little bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Okay, I just closed the rp, things are starting to get confusing with so many people. XP)

Mokona stared in shock, and blinked a few times before answering. "Uh..Well, see...I'm not really sure how to put it...Wait, Did you do that ice thing?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Naomi suddenly seemed utterly fastinated in her shoes.
"I...uh, well-you see...yes," Naomi stuttered. "As far back as I can remember, I've had this weird ice power. But no one has known about it-not even my parents. I always thought I was a mutant or something-never that it would help with anything." She was now blushing a deep red.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kens eyes grew wide and he pointed a finger at her. "one of us! one of us! one of us!" he couldnt help but crack up at his unfunny joke. "sorry, i had to" he said, still laughing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Salom was hurrying to see what was happening and didn't end up seeing a big rock on the sidewalk and tripped right when Ken flew into the air.
Uuugh... Salom got up and started walking towards the group. Ouw my nose. Hey what you guys doin'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember shook her head. "Nope, no mutant. As he said, your... one of us, I guess. We'd better try not to touch eachother too often--I'm fire, and I know that melts ice, and I wouldn't want to be hurt, nor hurt you."

As an example, she once more created her fireball, but quickly exterminated it.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona giggled agian. "Yes, I guess you are like us then...I belive My element is shadow." She formed the dark mass in her hand agian, but quicklly let it dispurse.

(I just relized something... Mokona's element is shadow, and I'm veiwing the forums in sublack. XD

Puck, You did not post a discription as I asked everyone to do, and this RP Is closed.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next