Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

One of the younger teachers, that had together with another professor closed the gates, noticed the group of three. He turned to the other professor, a man with black hair and said something, pointing to Lukas, Cid and Elily.

Lukas, in the meantime, had turned his back to the teachers. He kept on complaining, his face in utter horror.

Cid laughed, "C'mon man, Elily don't mind him. He didn't got his bottle yet."

Lukas looked up, making a fake treatening move wit his fists, "what you.."

The younger teacher appeared behind, not realising that the two were joking, "stop this, gentlemen. You three all have to come with me!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The girl called Miranda returned several minutes later, another professor trailing behind her, struggling to keep up with Miranda's brisk walk.

"Now, where is this note?" Asked the professor, a short, stubbly woman with graying hair. Rachelle and the other students backed away from the door so that the professor could see clearly. She stared at it for a moment, the expression on her face unreadable. Then she turned the doorknob. Seeing that it was locked, she frowned.

"I see." She said after a moment. "Well, I must hand it to you kids, this was a rather good prank. Even the way you have kept your faces straight is quite credible. Most would have started giggling behind their hands by now. However, in the 25 years that I have been teaching, I have learned all the tricks. It's time to give it up. Now tell me where you've sent Professor Bryar, and maybe I'll tell him to let you off easy for this one."

No one said a word. Everyone was seemingly so baffled. Rachelle glanced at Miranda. Her eyes were wide with desperation, her mouth open, searching for words.

"You... You don't believe us?" Rachelle said at last. She wasn't sure why she had said "us." After all, she was still having a difficult time believing that it had happened herself.

"I should say not!" The professor said, casting an accusing look at all of them. "Now come on, tell me where you sent Professor Bryar, before I am forced to report the lot of you to the principal."

Rachelle spoke up. "Professor, I have no idea what you're talking about!" she exclaimed, with as much sincerity as she could muster. "This isn't a joke, honest! I just arrived a few minutes before you got here, and I had no idea what was going on. None of us could have done this!"

Rachelle knew that it would be difficult getting anyone to belive them. After all, what proof did they have? Rachelle knew very well how easy it would have been to trick Professor Bryar into leaving his room for a few minutes and locking the door behind him. He was a gullible sort of man. It would only be a matter of having someone write a note and sticking it to the door. But what could they do?

"Come now, children, you should know better than to lie." The professor said, beginning to get frustrated. "I'm not going to believe this. It's not like someone is going to just sneak into the school and kidnap a professor between classes, is it? I hope that's not what you're expecting me to think."

"Professor, I think it might have something to do with the Orbs." Rachelle said at last. It was their last hope, the only really plausible explanation.

"Now--now that's just absurd!" The professor exclaimed, her brow furrowed. But you could tell that it was beginning to don upon her. "That's just... Impossible. You know that the Orbs are--have--" She tried to find the right words, but could not. Yes, Rachelle thought, We know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily's expression changed rapidly from puzzled to horrified. Fancy getting hauled away by the professors! On a bad note too! All her life she had kept a low profile, she doubted many people even noticed her existence. This was a record-breaker. Elily glanced at Cid and Lukas, a sudden naughty thought popping into her mind.

Run for it?

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lukas looked a little confused. His eyes moved from the teacher, Mr. Simir, to Elily and finally to Cid.

Lukas raised his shoulders, "I am sorry, Sir. But we were just joking. Not any real fight.."

Mr. Simir shook his head, "this is about something else, Lukas."

Lukas, inwardly, began to sum up what he did wrong this week. Could be anything.

Cid nodded to Elily and started to walk backwards. Lukas still seemed in an awkward conversation with Mr. Simir. Mr. Simir had his back towards both Cid and Elily. Cid saw Lukas frown. The poor guy still hadn't caught up.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Hmm, I hope Lillie dosen't mind me using the Headmaster)

"Good morning old friend," the Headmaster replied, "Yes it certainly is a lovely day, which is what I came to talk to you about. I do however need to talk with Alazira as well, have you seen her?"

"No, I have not," Phalan replied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily closed her eyes slowly, and reopened them, a sign to show that she got the message. She silently started to inch backwards as well. But what about Lukas? They couldn't just ditch him with the professor. Elily casually stretched one hand up, then promptly placed it down, hoping to have caught Lukas's attention.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A rumbling voice rolled over the square. One of the dragons was talking. Mr. Simir shook his head, surprised. But Cid stepped aside,

"I am sorry sir, I think the dragon called us."

"R.. right," Lukas said, catching on, "as you know, I have studied draconic, and that was definitly a call."

"An urgent call." Cid added.

"For all of us, you know gggro, is like Lukas in Draconic, grrl, Ci.."

Cid had grabbed Elily's hand and started to run towards the building where the dragons resided.

Lukas stepped aside, greeting the teacher, "well, see you soon sir."

Mr. Simir did a final attempt, "but Cid, about those silver f.."

But Cid was already gone.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily bit her lip hard, trying to avoid smiling at the amusing conversation. She played along, and kept a solemn face, and made haste to leave the area. Anywhere was better than where they were at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Alzi felt like a stray dog backed into a corner of the tiny room ( they couldn't even be bothred to give her a student-sized room! ). Out of all the light-blighted professors that had taught her, it had to be Professor Calmert that came to see her.
Now she had no choice but to asnwer however many questions he asked.
Which would be a very large pain in the butt given the reason she's returned.

That is if she stayed, which was very far down on the list of possible options.

"Well, I left the school one week before the midsummer during the year of the amathyst tiger," Alzi began, as she was also begining to don her coat and hat and move tawrds the door.
" So it's been about, ehhh....31 years."
Professor Calmert had finaly recgonized Alzi's "trick" and was rising from his seat with all the speed of a snail. But Alzi had succed, having already fooled him many a time with the same "trick".
Grabing her halber as she slipped out the door, She paused to nodd her head in respect and bid him a good day.

HAH! The tricks' to answer his question and get ready to leave so fast he doesn't figure out what your doing till' your gone! Alzi thought with a sneer, bounding down familair corridors and actrating many an odd glance.

(dodedodo!)

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Cid burst in the mansion of the 'Dragons', like it was sometimes called nowadays. His pace slowed. The main hall seemed quite empty. But he could hear the dragon and someone else, a human, talking.

The voices silented.

Cid held his breath.

Lukas burst in, slamming the door behind him with as much grace as an elephant thundering through a field of porcelain pottery.

"So, why did he call us? He isn't here?" Lukas remarked.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm back. :D And very happy to see you all again. :D And I don't mind anything that anyone did. :D))

The Headmaster sighed and frowned. "I sent someone to find her but I have received no word from either of them." His brow furrowed for a while as he stood beside Phalan in silence, as though deep in thought.

A runner came bursting in through the door of the mansion. Without even a glance towards the trio of students, he rushed through another door, gasping for breath. "Sir!" the voice drifted back towards the slowly closing door. "Professor Bryar has - "

The door shut and the three could not hear any more.

"I'm guessing that's where they are," Cid murmured.

" - disappeared," the runner finished with a heavy heave of his chest. He recounted the story of the missing professor with a few short words, explaining that none knew where he was and that Professor Niva had sent him and the School gates had been temporarily shut until the Headmaster gave new orders.

The lines on the Headmaster's face deepened. "I'd like you to find Alazira," he said at last. "Bring her here immediately. It is of utmost importance and urgency that you find her quickly and promptly, is that clear?" The runner nodded, took a deep breath and set off back through the doors to find Alzi.

Cid blinked as the runner came shooting past them again. "I wonder what's the hurry," he murmured under his breath to Lukas and the girl. He realised he didn't know her name. The human voice, a voice he was sure he had heard before, was talking.

"The situation is getting more serious by the day. I will repeat this to Alazira later. It is about the Orbs."

The Orbs! Eyes wide, Cid glanced at the other two. With a nod, he moved stealthily towards the closing door. Being a Thief in training had its uses. At least he could move silently. He felt his pouches for something that was hard enough to keep such a heavy door open a crack and discovered the silver knife he had stolen. Sticking that through just as the door was about to shut, he could hear voices drift towards them. Motioning for the other two to come closer, he bent towards the crack to listen in.

"Reports are coming in from as far as we can send them," the Headmaster was saying, unaware that there were eavesdroppers. He twitched. "We cannot send them far."

He paused, twitching a little more, before continuing. "The World is in disarray with the Light gone from the Orbs. Farmers are complaining of rotting earth destroying their crops and fisherman cannot move out to sea because the waters are ferocious and wild. Going out to sea would be a sure death. The winds outside of Ashling are completely still. You know we have a protective dome over Ashling and the school but ... Our mages fear that the next sign of chaos will be a volcano erupting." He glanced at Phalan. "If that happens, many people will die.

"We are afraid the end of the World has come."

The knife gave way, too soft to hold the door open any longer. Cid slid it out and stared at the now bent and misshapen tool with eyes that did not really see it. Fortunately, the door held still. He recognised that voice now. It was the same voice that had apprehended him so many times and put him in suspension. That was none other than the Headmaster. Sweat broke out on his face. If even the Headmaster believed this then it could not be otherwise.

"The School's job is to protect the Orbs and we must continue to do this regardless of circumstances." The Headmaster spoke in a stubborn, set tone now. "We have spent some time discussing all possible routes and options, as well as searching through history to find prophecies that foretell of this day. We seem to have found one: Kapilen's prophecy.

"'When the World is veiled in darkness, Four Guardians will bring the light.'

"We believe he is speaking about the Light in the Orbs and of this present situation. If he is not, well," the Headmaster's eyes narrowed, "then there is no hope left.

"As it is, we will be sending out four people, each with an Orb. We hope they will be able to find the Light somehow. The dice has been cast and the ones to be the Guardians seem to be only four students." The Headmaster rubbed his temples. "We tried over and over again to see if there had been a mistake, but Fate was adament that we send out four young, inexperienced people to find the Light instead of our professors. They are not even among our best students. For the most part, they are not particularly significant.

"We are worried about it, but if Fate wants inexperienced Guardians, we must give it to her. However, that is why we also need guides to aid our Guardians." The Headmaster smiled tiredly at Phalan. "I was hoping both you and Alazira would help our young people search for the Light and protect them if they need it.

"Would you help us?"

The runner nearly crashed into someone. "Alazira!" he cried in relief. "The Headmaster is looking for you! Please come with me!"

[Wow, I am so sorry if this post was weird. I need to RP again.]

Last edited by Lillie on Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily crept close to the door, careful not to make a single noise. As the barely audible words trickled out, Elily silently pieced two and two together, and what she heard made her heart stop. The world...outside Ashling was pure chaos. And this "inexperienced guardians"...she wondered who were they. Well, they had better be particularly skillful in at least something. The world was depending on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Alzi looked down at the person she'd plowed into. Seeing that it was just a runner most likely on his way to fetch a professor, she Hefted her Halberd and prepared to give the runner a good telling-off (the lad should be looking were he's going!). When the runner spoke, sounding relived to have found her.

"Alazira! The Headmaster is looking for you! Please come with me!"

"WHAT?! All this time wandering the blasted hall looking for- OH! for the light's sake run! What I have to say can't wait on you!" Snapped Alzi as both she and the runner hurtled around corners at a speed that put any student late for class to shame.

((icky postyfull! AGNARGUF!))

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lukas had cast a silencing spell around himself and moved up next to the others. He had heard everything, but didn't quite comprehend it. The red-haired boy leaned forward, placing his hand on Cids shoulder.

He pointed back, silently. He gestured to both Elily and Cid to move back to the door, where they presumably could talk without having fear of being discovered.

However, then the door burst open. Professor Simir had followed them.

Calling out loud and clear, he pointed at the little group.

"Now, I have to talk to you!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I hope you don't mind, Swiss.]

The runner came plowing into Professor Simir with Alzi in tow. "Owww," he groaned. His face was flushed and he was really exhausted as he tumbled into a crumpled, tired little pile on the floor.

The Headmaster came bursting through the door. Cid thought he could see some red scales flickering in the sunlight. He risked a glance at the Headmaster and wished he hadn't. The Headmaster's face was black with fury as he looked around.

"What is this commotion?" he asked in a dangerously low voice. He looked at the three students. "Eavesdroppers, I suppose, Cid?" he directed at the main culprit, who, to the Headmaster's experience, was usually the main culprit. Cid gulped. The gaze paused only for a moment over Elily before passing onto Lukas. "And Lukas as well."

The Headmaster heaved a heavy sigh. "Better you three than any other," he frowned, his forehead increasing in number of furrows.

"Greetings, Alazira," the Headmaster said. He bowed stiffly towards her direction. "Welcome back to the School. I apologise for not having seen to you earlier. I have a special request to make of you. If you would please step through this door" - he gestured to the door he had just came out of - "you will find Phalan waiting for you. He may explain things a bit better." The tone was cordial, but firm.

"Professor Simir, if you would keep an eye on these three trespassers and ensure that they do not go anywhere from this point onwards, I would appreciate it."

To the runner, he said, "I have one last request to make of you." The runner stared at him with panicking eyes. "Please find Rachelle the Fire student and bring her here. Professor Simir will take over from there as well." He smiled kindly. "You may have today and tomorrow off afterwards."

"Thank the Light!" the runner cried, picking himself off the ground and in search of Rachelle.

[If you like, you can have freelance over the runner, Apricus.]

Last edited by Lillie on Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next