Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
FulXar continues to look around as he guides the boat through the water. Keeping a sharp eye on the sides of the river, he keeps the boat as close to the middle of the water as he can. Seeing a small fishing boat ahead of them on the river, he quickly recalls Falah to his hand and sends her skyward. 'Probably just a fisher catching his fish, but just in case...'

Turning the ship a bit to give extra berth to the fisher, FulXar reduces the throttle to keep the wake to a minimum as they pass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Er...I thought Dila's ship was behind us? Following us?]

Dila left the rather small bridge and went into her tiny cabin. She resented everything about the ship, but, eh, nothing she could do about it. Might as well make the best of it. She took off her waistpouch and placed them on the little wooden desk. Dila idly sat on the matching wooden chair, feeling a little bored. She absent-mindedly pulled open the right of the two drawers at the desk. There was something in there. She slipped her hand in, and felt it. It was...paper.

Dila pulled it out and studied it. Why, it was a map! It showed the river and the places around it. This would certainly come in handy, especially should she lose the squad.

A sudden rock caused by the lapping waves of the river caused the ship to bob a little. Her attention at the map was torn off by a sudden noise. Her Thief ears pricked. Her eyes flashed to the source of the noise. The ship rocked again, and she heard the sound once more. She pulled open the left drawer, a little forcefully. A glowing sphere sat in the drawer, rolling about a little as the ship rocked. Dila's fingers wrapped around the cool glass as she picked it up and examined it. It looked very similiar to her Thief dressphere, but it had an image of a glowing pointed witch hat hovering in its core, instead of a dagger.

Excitement suddenly took over herself, as she got up from her chair with so much strength that the chair fell over. Ignoring the chair, she went to the middle of the room, which didn't offer much space anyway, cursing at the small size of the cabin. Her heart was thumping in her throat as she lifted her sphere up high in the air, and transformed.

A while later, Dila eyed herself in the dusty mirror hung at the wall of the cabin. She gasped, thinking it was someone else at first. My, what a clever disguise! She twirled around, admiring her new disguise. Even she herself could fall for it. If she herself couldn't even recognised herself, no one could. That was very sure.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Oooo, Dila got a new sphere. Aww, but why can't we get new spheres *pouts* :P ))

Iaran peaked one eye open, "The plan sounds good to me. I'll make sure that our money supplies don't drop," she grinned slightly.

Necronom transformed back into a pixie, he fluttered madly around the room yelling out, "justtakingaquickbreaktostretchmywings," before slamming back onto the goblin and twisting around it as a black inky rope.

((Oh, and didn't you say something about Maulior having a sister or something Glass?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[LOL, patience, Ria, patience. Our third jobspheres aren't coming our way anytime soon though.]

[And yes, Maulior has a sister, who's a Black Mage. They've both split up in their search for the squad members, both heading to opposite directions. It's just that Maulior happened to find us on his way.]

Toby rechecked his belongings. Everything was in place. No doubt everything a traveller could need was not forgotten. With him were several other people who were going with him. Two armed people, assigned as bodyguards to defend the group should they get attacked. A medic to tend to their wounds or if they fall sick. A researcher which would be surveying the world of the Turies. An observant person to record their experiences in the foreign world. And he, Toby McReece, would be leading the group on this expedition.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
[[the ship ahead of us is someone else... Dila's ship still trails us]]

Lifting his grey-haired head, John looked at the approaching ship with mild curiosity. 'Pretty good sized ship, movin' a bit fast...' he thought, watching as it moved over to give his ship berth and slowed down a bit. 'Polite enough, though still a bit in a hurry. Wonder why?' he asked himself as the ship passed. Noting the youth of the pilot as they went by, John's curiosity was piqued. After the ship passed, he slowly stretched his muscular body and began to reel in his catches. "Body's not as loose as it was 30 years ago," he mumbled to himself as he worked. As he hauled in a particularly large fish, he added with a smile, "but still not bad for 53 years of age."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Maulior was back at the bridge after dropping off Karmina in a cabin to rest. He noticed a ship that was ahead of them, but at the speed their boat was going, they soon got close to it, and overtook it slowly. As the ship passed, he caught a sight of a man on the deck. He gave a friendly wave hesitantly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

michael40993@hotmail.com wrote:
Mike pulls out his AK47 and guns everyone down.

The end!

[Wow ^_^

I thought the only guns in this RP were the dual guns, the blaster gun, and the gun mage's gun, though O_o]

Menai sat with one elbow on the table, bored. She drummed her fingers on her knee. She was tired ... feeling her eyelids droop, she forced them up again. Not wanting to fall asleep, she stood up, and walked out of the kitchen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Just leaving a note saying that I'll be gone on vacation from the 15th till the 19th, so my character is freelance till I return. I'm so sorry about that! ^^;]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(I'm back. And this time, I'm not going to leave. *squishes own foot* I haven't posted for a while; been buried with schoolwork and having difficulty keeping up with stuff like this. I'm going to try harder now, though, cause holidays are coming up and stuff and I'm going to have a bit more time. *noddles* I'm a little confused about what's been happening in this, though, having not posted in so long. Would someone do me a favor and quickly summarize what's going on, if possible?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Sure.]

[After they stole the ship, the squad members walked into the kitchen to have some hot chocolate. Tiherih the goblin [role-played by Jade] crashes into the kitchen and ambushes the group, but he is outnumbered and eventually faints. He is now tied to the kitchen table.

Karmina is injured a little, and she's now resting on a bed in a cabin.

Dila is stalking them in a much smaller boat. She finds a Black Mage jobsphere.

The squad's ship passes by another ship. A fisher seems to be the captain of the ship.]

[That's basically all that happened.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Looking ahead, FulXar noticed the ship approaching a town. Turning to Maulior, he asked, "Any decisions reached on where this boat ride ends? There's a town coming up, and I'm sure we should be getting back to land pretty soon."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'We dock for good at the third town or city. Should be there by tomorrow or the day after at latest,' Maulior recited, remembering what he had studied in the map. 'I, uh, forgot the name of it, so we'll just have to count the towns that we pass,' he said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Laughing, FulXar replied, "Hehe, well, I guess I can cound to three instead of looking for a town name." Steering to the far side of the river to avoid traffic from the first town, FulXar sped the ship up a bit to hasten the remainder of their water trip. Turning to Maulior, he added, "You know, we need to have ready a few coin for dock space when we get there, or else they'll realize that this is a stolen ship. We've gotta maintain the illusion that all is okay at least long enough to get us out of town uneventfully... oh, and see if anyone has a good explination why a bunch of teens have free reign over such a large ship."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:05 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Andy's focus was on Necronom as he saw the "thing" shape-shifted from an inky black form into a pixie and then back again into the same black stuff. He had better not fumble up in keeping the goblin tied up nicely, but then he didn't trust Necronom a hundred percent either.

Before excusing himself from the room, as things were alright now, Andy picked up a couple of items around him, which had all been strewn all over on the floor from the fight. He took a short glance and placed some of the items on the table.

"It's a bit messy here, doncha think?" He commented before leaving for the kitchen exit. Andy passed by the cabin where Karmina was lying on the way out, he paused for a moment to see if she was already awake or not. He was pleasently surprised to see her staring at a nearby porthole but he didn't say anything, as he wasn't sure if he would be disturbing her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran nodded, "Yes 'tis a bit, isn't it?"
She then proceeded to walk around the room, picking up stray items, straightening chairs and trying to tidy up a bit.

She then began to wander around the ship, checking each room thoroughly for items. It took her at least an hour, and the last room she checked into was Karmina's. "Hey, do you mind if I search your room for any gold or items? I can come back later if you want me to..."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next