Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yeah, I sure will!)

Tirea glanced at the side of the house and sighed. Sure enough, on the driveway there was a police car. "I was right. They've called the police. Your gonna have to be very quiet going up. That's my room right there-" Tirea pointed to the one on the second floor with vines growing up to it. It was 2/3 of the way open.

"Be careful, okay?" Tirea said, after a second. "And please don't knock each other off, and I mean that in more ways than one."

Nodding, she walked into the house.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
"It's not me you have to worry about, I'm as honourable as can be. It's this one you should fear." Sighing, she scalled her way up to Tireas room, and opened the window, crawling inside, ignoring Iarans mutters of dusgust.

((I'm back!!))

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea sighed, rolling her eyes as she opened the door. "Can't those two just lay it off? It's been years from the sound of it..." She walked in, and glanced around the living. There were two policeman, and Tracy and Jim.

"Tirea! Where were you? Are you okay, sweety?" Tracy said. Jim, however was not as happy.

"Where have you been, Tirea! Leaving the house in the middle of the night without our permission... you are in big trouble young lady!" he practically yelled.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk. I meant to come back sooner, but I was... delayed..." Tirea said, phrasing her words carefully.

"Well... is it all right if we ask you some questions, young lady?" the first policeman said. He was tall and skinny, his partner just a little bit shorter.

"Sure." Tirea said, shrugging.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm back!))

Iaran scowled and slowly climbed up the wall. Leaping in gracefully, she studied Tirea's room carefully. Purring slightly, she sat down carefully on Tirea's bed and stretched. "This girl sure does have good taste. She should have been born on Gaia, unfortunately she was banished here though...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Where were you on the night of June, 24, 1776?" the first policeman asked.

"Uhhh... not even thought of?" Tirea said. Great. She was stuck with a bunch of crazy policemen.

"Wrong! It was a Saturday!" the policeman said. The other glared at him.

"Cut it out, Joe. Your scaring her." the second policeman said.

"Yeah. Can I go to my room now?" Tirea said.

"Why? What do you have in there?" Joe said.

"Some books. A bed. A closet." Tirea said, and then turned. Without waiting for an answer, she walked up to her room.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Banished? How could that thing be banished? She has no man in her, she's all animal. No, I think she and our world are totally different, For all we know, she could be a part of one of our constellations. I for one don't like it. It reeks of your magic, and that I never trusted." Selecting a bit of floor, she stretched out her limbs and settled down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea quickly opened the door, walked in, then shut it. She had a feeling that they had just been talking about her, but did not ask. Seeing her bed was already taken, she sat on the floor, leaning against her bookshelf. "So," she said, taking a stone shaped vaguely like a Dragon from her pocket. "I guess the object of the game is to get you guys back to where ever you came from."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

" Actually my aim was to brutally slaughter the person who brought us here...but your idea is worth thinking over too..." She added as an afterthought.
"I'm tired of your world already. It's loud, it's poisinous, and it's strange." The room made her feel trapped, a box woth only a widow for it's hole. "How do you live in here? It's so....closed."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea shrugged. "I don't know. After 14 years, I guess I get used to it. I go out pretty often though, so I don't know..." She glanced over at her books. "Maybe these will help. What are you anyway?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran nodded, silently agreeing with everything said.
"We are known as Furres on Gaia, and nearly everyone their is a Furre. We are half "animal" and half "human" so to speak. Our world is quite different from this world, it is much more... clean." She wrinkled her nose in distaste.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea nodded. "I believe you." she said, searching through her books. "Fearies... Goblins..." she sighed, turning back to the two Furres. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything on Furres or Gaia. And I've got it in alphabetical order, so you can't blame my unorder."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oak slid slowly through the rectangular metal tunnel, almost like a catterpillar. Noises of some sort of music came from where the grating ahead was... the smooth, flowing sound of the music was the only thing she had liked since her arrival. It reminded her of the liquid movement of a sword flashing in the sunlight in its sepentine manner, striking back its equally beautiful opponent. The music ended, and as she approached the grate she heard a deep male voice announce, "That was Elipsys, conducted by Lorrie Baum. This is Early Bird Radio, and we're taking your requests!"

Oakleaf was a little confused, but was certain that whatever it was playing that music could not be wholly evil. Finally drawin up to the grate, trying not to make too many banging noises against the tunnel, she saw a withered- what was it? Again it seemed like a hairless monkey, wholly knew to her. It did have hair on the top of its head, white and curly with age. Suddenly she felt the tunnel bend down, straining under her weight...*

[[Anyone wanna RP the old lady? XD If not, I'll do it. BTW, I'm in an apartment complex to the right of Tirea's house, but several floors up.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(lol)

Amaya glared at Iaran. "What are these animals you speak of. The only animals I know of are you, and those who follow in your stead. I see your sorcery has dabbled in more than black magic. Have you been checking up on more worlds than ours?" Turning to Tirea she amended.

"We have Faeries and Goblin myths as well, although, if you look in mystical creatures, you won't find 'humans' either. Just as we wouldn't find 'furres' in ours.We have a legend about a great furre that disappeared long before you would know. He was that of a bull and 'human'. Everyone thought he had wandered and died, now though, it seems he may have gone to another world as well..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"The Minotaur. I believe I do have something on that, although I pretty much know it... Let's see..." Tirea said. She thought for a second, then said, "It's in Greek Mythology. I don't remember the beginning, but I do know that the Labyrinth was created to imprison the Minotaur and later the creator of the Labyrinth--who had been kept prisoner because of his brain--created wings for himself and his son, and they flew away across the sea. But his son was foolish, and went to close to the sun, and the wax melted, and he fell into the sea."

She smiled. "And I'm waaay off topic, huh?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran glared daggers at Amaya, "I was merely referring to the animals Tirea had spoke of earlier. I assume that you would classify us half human and half animal? Correct me if I'm wrong."

Iaran stretched, trying to calm her nerves and the anger that flowed through her veins at the false words Amaya was speaking.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next