Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Since the creepy stalky man is a freelance character... time for some drama!))

Following John closely Niamh found time to cover herself with her robe once more. Feeling comforted by the warmth it gave her body her anger towards the prince floated away, at least for the moment. Keeping careful track of John's every moment. Suddenly she could see a person appear from nowhere. Filled with fear she regarded at what now appeared to be a man, Niamh was sure that it had to be the tribe leader. Seconds flew by fast and Niamh took a strong hold of her sword. Suddenly the prince fell right out of the tree and within moments Niamh could see how the man approached him fast. Harris had reached the two by now and had a clear aim at the man, who did not seem to be bothered by the warning and was just about to grab John as Niamh took a jump with all of her powers to land between the two.

"How dare you threaten my master?" she asked raising her sword.

The man had clearly not expected to be interrupted and backed quite a few steps before stopping.

"How rude," he replied with an almost arrogant voice, "he's mine and you know it!" he hissed and came forth once more.

"Never!" Niamh shouted and launched towards the man who barely had his face visible beneath his black robe.

He seemed to have been ready for an attack and pulled out his own sword, not much smaller than Niamh's. The metal swords created sparks when they met in heavy blows. Suddenly the man backed up.

"Good, now that you're warmed up a heavier blow won't hurt," he laughed dropping his swords and putting his palms together.

"Malge dia feimir!" he shouted as almost casting a spell.

Niamh had no chance to react to what happened in front of her eyes. Out of the sudden a huge blast of dark energy hit her as the man spoke his words. Dropping her sword at an instant she plunged several feet to then hit a rock behind her. Lying lifeless on the ground Niamh could feel how the bolt still felt like as it was inside of her creating excruciating pain. Her vision got blurry and soon she blacked out as her robe started to gain a blood red color by below her chest.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Harris naturally loosed the arrow from his bow and rushed to Niamh, not even seeing if he hit his mark. He kneeled in front of her and dropped his bow. It didn't look too good. Harris's mind went back to the time he watched a girl die after being run over by carriage. He hastily tended to Niamh. "Don't you dare die on me," he said shakily as he acted, doing his best not to fumble with his injured wrist.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((More drama! :evil: Let's just say it involves a snake and a minion of the creepy stalky man. Oh, and you guys; you post way too fast.))

Aminta was stilll with Matfur, examining the rope with keen eyes and a delicate hand. "Definately a Punjab... But who'd want to kill you? Is it an enemy from Windshear? Or... someone else?" Suddenly, a hiss sounded through the air. Aminta glanced down in fear. "Snake!" A large snake was coiled by her foot, fangs bared and ready to strike at her ankle. Her irrational fear of snakes kicked in, and, dropping the lasso, she bolted deeper into the foggy forest, wet from the still ongoing rain.

Aminta stumbled over a protruding root, rolling clumsily on the ground, and cut the side of her leg on a sharp rock. A light stream of blood trickled from the wound, but Aminta had no time to react. A dirty cloth with a rank smelling substance on it was closed over her nose. Immidiately, Aminta felt woozy, and fainted.

By the time any of her friends or protectors would had arrived, they'd find a small stream of blood near a sharp rock, and a message carved onto a tree saying 'Find her in the forest cave'...

((Moohaha! Kidnapped. So, if creepy stalky man's plans to kidnap the prince fail, he'll(the prince) obviously come and rescue his friend. which I typed as fried before. *Twitch*))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Last edited by Trinity on Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Entangled in the branch, John could do nothing but watch what was happening right in front of him. Though he understood little, he did understand that the man was trying to kill him, and his friends.

Creepy stalky man eluded Harris' shot, and approached the Prince once more. John slid under the branch and jumped up, realising that he was going to have to protect himself. He drew his sword and stared at the man, willing him to die on the spot.

"Do you think this wise, Prince?" creepy stalky man asked.

"Not really, no," John answered.

A brief scene followed where the two fought, but it was over quickly as the creepy stalky man hit away John's sword. "Coming quietly, now?"

John considered for a moment. The man's sword was still raised, and his had caught John's. He was holding them both as high as his chest, and if John played his cards right, he could at least knock the man over.

Aiming for his waist, John dived at the creepy stalky man. He misjudged his jump, and the sword slit down his arm. John cried out in pain, but he was only a little off.

The man bowled over, and disappeared. John fell to the ground with a painful 'thump', a rolled over onto his back, clutching his arm. He tried to get up, and after a few tries, succeeded. He walked over to Niamh, tears in his eyes. He dropped down beside her.

"Oh God, Niamh. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please don't die."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Harris looked into John's eyes. The Prince could tell that he was holding back a world of rage. "This is why you must stay near us. Not just for your safety, but ours. Safety... in numbers," the bard explained in his calmest voice. Harris looked back down at Niamh. He had done all he could to her strange wound, then covered her in her robe. The bard lifted her off the ground, determined enough to take the load on his injured wrist. Matfur came running from behind some foliage, sniffing at the air.

The bard wordlessly walked towards the cave, carrying Niamh every step of the way. He only overheard the word "Aminta" spoken between John and Matfur a few times until he was too far away to hear anything. He could only assume that Aminta was missing.

Rather than whine that this could have been avoided had everyone stayed together, he set Niamh down carefully on a comfrotable spot in the cave. He then wandered outside, and came back quickly with a new bandage on his wrist and assorted belongings in his hands that he had dropped in the woods. Harris used a small cushion he had made for fishing to raise Niamh's head comfortably. He set a canteen down next to her, in case she would wake thirsty. Harris then prayed.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[lionheartwitty, I'd politely like to remind you that you are doing some slight GMing, and I don't really appreciate it. Matfur has not come yet, and even if she had there is no telling what my character would do, so I'd like it if you didn't control John, or any other character, in this role play. Thanks. :)

Just so you all know, I am now accepting side characters. The bio is the same. You may only be a minion of creepy stalky man. You cannot BE creepy stalky man; he is a free character. Please read my first post about side characters and follow the rules. If you do not, I will remind you to do so. Whether I accept you or not is up to me.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Character Purpose: Evil Minion of Evil Stalky Man (Side Char)
Name: Rae
Personality: All of her kind heart and sweet disposition have been withered away, the evil stalky man has taught her too much of his own for her to be good and sweet. She is now evil, seducing, determined, and can easily get what she wants- and will kill to get it.
Appearance: Long dark brown hair falls to her waist, it is often tied back in a ponytail. She wears sometimes long gowns and other times men's clothing, depending on where she is and what she is doing. She is a good fighter, and an even better eavesdropper. She has frightened many, but hasn't killed a soul-- but injured too many to count.
Other (like History, etc.): When she was a baby the evil stalky man found her, abadoned, and took her not out of pity but out of the sake of having an apprentice, female though she was. He often looks down upon her, because of her gender. Even though he believes he is completely in charge she can often get her way with him. She has become as evil and as frightening as him but does not know her past, she knows that she must have a family but her hard shell forces her not to care.

I love this RP!!!

Rae swung down from a tree, not ready to follow her master just yet, she wanted to impress the master- she remembered his plans the night before, sure they weren't settled but... She tilted her head looking at John, a small twisted smile on her face. One arm hugged around a tree, her body leaning slightly. She didn't speak, just raised one brow and studied the prince. One finger laid light as a triggerfish on her sword, kidnapping was on her mind. Her twisted smile grew a little wider, she didn't want to kidnap by force- she would try other ways.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

John watched Harris move back towards to cave, carrying Niamh. John was just about to follow them when he stopped and shivered, looking around, still clutching his arm. Sure that someone was watching him, he looked around desperately for his sword.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae could have laughed, but her dark eyes simply sparkled. Twin sapphires that were deep and dark, and rather...sad were that of her eyes.
"Hello John" She said incredibly quietly, like a whisper of the wind. Yes, kidnapping was on her mind, but how? Her intelligent mind whirred with ideas, while her expression stayed the same- sparkling eyes and a twisted smile. She was the epitome of evil, with a sweet beautiful exterior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Failing to find his sword, John looked at the woman above him bravely, once again willing his enemy to die on the spot. "How do you know my name?" he asked. "And what are you doing here? Why are you up there?"

Questions flew from John's mouth before he could stop them, and he backtracked slightly. He was unarmed and unprotected - Harris was looking after Niamh, Niamh was unconscious, Matfur was with Aminta, and Aminta was with Matfur.

John wondered if he could run, but his legs were rooted to the spot, and he could not move for fear. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and stared up at the girl.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae leapt down from the tree, landing solidly on the ground. She shook out her hair, the long wavy brown-black hair falling out of its tight ponytail. She walked closer to the Prince, studying him, one finger still lightly resting on her deadly sword. "Poor Prince, does even know why he's here." She said with mocking sympathy. Her dark and evil eyes scanned his face and then locked eyes with him, wondering...was this boy really worth all the turmoil it had caused Master? What was so special about him? Her heart did a strange jolt, he was... handsome. Her evil soul crushed the thought and she switched her thoughts to kidnapping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

John studied Rae worriedly. If she was anything like the creepy stalky man, he was in big trouble. He backed off. "I know full well why I'm here," John said determindely. It was a bluff, but if this girl knew that he didn't know why he was here, she'd see through it immediately.

"What do you want with me?" he asked her.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae grinned, an awful grin, evil and charming. "You do, do you?" She laughed. It was a sweet melody of laughter, as though, as though, another girl existed in the laughter but one look into the fiery eyes and all you could see was the evil Rae. She gripped her sword, slender fingers wrapped around . "Come with me, boy." She said firmly, her eyes narrowed. She knew they were the same age, both sixteen but she felt saying "boy" would strengthen her resolve. She took out her sword, she wasn't going to kill...she was going to kidnap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"What kind of sick person are you?" John exclaimed. "I won't! Your friend already hurt one of my friends, who knows, maybe more. I won't let it happen again!"

John backed off some more, but tripped over a tree root. I tried to force himself to get up, but almost all his strength had left him. "Damnit," he muttered.

[*godmod permission*

I'll see how this kidnapping thing goes. Heh, TrinTrin and I might be together. <3]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae went over to him, her twisted smile still shining. Stabs of unfamiliar pity jolted her heart as she placed the sword near his throat. She grabbed his hand, pulled him up roughly and led him away.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next