Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"She wasn't very nice." Emra spoke bluntly, and then smiled at Yume, "We best hurry, we don't want to be late." Emra started leading Yume. Emra squeezed Yume's hand, gently still.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Grace and Anka entered the Auditorium. It was quite big. It could seat at least 500 people easily. It was filling up, Pupils filing in, no smiles to be seen. So much sadness could be felt. Nobody here was very happy.

Anka hugged Grace tightly before sitting down close to the door.

Anka was trying to close his mind to all the sadness but he couldn't. It was hurting, all the pain. his head was whirring.

All of a sudden the speakers near to him all blew up causing alot of screams. Grace nudged him.
"Anka. Stop it. Close your mind. We can't have that happening, someone might get hurt..."

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[sunnysarakl, it's absolutely fine, don't worry about it. -ponders over new ability-]

Luke smiled, and took Willow's arm gently. He reached out with his mind and felt his way to the end, placing his hands on things to keep him steady. He turned left and walked down the corridor, careful to avoid the lockers. "McKai," he muttered, "go to the room, boy, go on..." McKai barked and obediently trotted off. Luke entered the Auditorium unsteadily, still holding Willow's arm.

He felt for two chairs, moved along, and sat down, leaving a space for Willow. Unknowingly, he had sat next to Anka, and, upon hearing the explosion, jumped violently. "Willow... Willow... what was that...?"

[Right. Here's Luke's disability. He's blind. Not a lot in the school know it though, only Willow. He doesn't like people knowing, and Willow can sometimes help people not to know due to her ability, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. ;) I still need to think of my own.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yume followed Emra cautiously down the hall, her eyes darting around constantly. Her eyes widened a little, and she squeezed Emra's hand.

I'm not mute, she thought desperately. I'm not mentally subnormal or anything....There's nothing wrong with me....

Well actually, that wasn't quite true. If there was nothing wrong with her, she would never have been brought here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Clair saw the speakers behind her explode, and Freckles gave a frightened yowl. "It's alright, it's alright..." she whispered to Freckles, stroking him comfortably.

LilEdit: Please write at least three sentences of role play or three words of OOC. Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Upon hearing the explosion, Willow's eyes widened. She knew it had to be one of the students, and her eyes fell on Anka- the nearest one. A bit worried, and not knowing what else this person could do, she grabbed Luke gently.

"Let's go sit somewhere else", she said, pulling him further away from the person.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Upon seeing the speakers explode he jumped from his seat with rabbit like reflexs landing near the fire he placed his gloved hands out and concentrated trying to manipulate the fire into not spreading. Finally the sprinklers kicked in and his other hand to manipulate the water into a river almost having it pour down on the fire to put it out . He panted and quickly covered his hand that had been closest to the fire but before he could those there watching might of caught a glimpse at a red furred hand?

(His powers are transmuting things by touch and manipulating the elements. )

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Children...children...Settle down now..." the administrator said into the microphone. Finally this thing could get started.

The side door to the auditorium opened and the teen was lead in. Couldn't really do it himself, his arms were bound. Anyway, he was lead to a seat near the back, hopefully not to be harassed. Dark brown hair still covered his opposing eyes. He started glancing around at the other people there, none of them looked familiar or even that harmful, but looks could be deceiving.

The administrator started with a rather long speech, most of it was just safety issues, standard things like that. Then his conversation turned to the students themselves. Okay, yes...he didn't mention names, but he talked about how some of the people here had rather dangerous powers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Anka had partly closed his mind. He could still feel people's un-easion. He was surprised that he couldn't hear many of the other student's thoughts. All he got were passing thoughs like 'Wow she's hot.' or 'I hate that guy!' or 'Boooooring'.

Yet. He could hear the adult's thoughts perfectly. The teachers thinking about simple things such as how thier hair looked or what they'd cook for thier wife for dinner tonight. The Admin however was thinking about how everyone in this hall was a freak and should've been killed at birth.

Anka could feel the anger bubble and burn inside of him. All of a sudden the Admin's microphone exploded. Alot of people jumped but everyone was Ok and the Microphone was quickly replaced.

He decided it was better to close his mind completely or risk blowing up the Admin. Though, would that really be a bad thing?

Grace yawned. This guy was so boring it was unbelievable. All of a sudden The Admin's Microphone exploded. She quickly looked at Anka. He had his eyes closed.

She give him a slap to get his attention and mouthed to him: Anka. Stop it now. You'll get us in trouble.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra walked into the auditorium, still gently leading Yume. Shes squeezed her hand as Emra sat down, beckoning for Yume to do the same next to her. She carefully listened to the speech, wondering when the point would surface. She glanced at Yume, her face and her eyes, "I know you aren't mute," she said suddenly, seeing the life and emotion flicker in her eyes, "You can speak."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:39 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Luke had, meanwhile, sat down in another seat with Willow. He listened to the speech for a while, and then shut his eyes, in a kind of trance. "I wish I could look around to distract myself..." he muttered. Suddenly, there was another explosion, and yet again he gripped Willow's arm. "What's going on?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yume's eyes widened behind her curtain of dark hair. Emra knew she could speak, yet she was perfectly content to have Yume remain silent. Yume settled back in her chair slightly, her head tilted to one side, listening to the administrator, only to jerk forward violently as his microphone exploded.

That sound....She had heard that sound before....Not a major explosion, but one loud enough to instill panic, to make a point....

An explosion loud enough to wake a ten year old girl in the middle of the night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yume!" Emra turned to face her, alarmed at her jerk. "Are you okay Yume?" Emra spoke gently, but slightly panicked. She truly hoped Yume was okay, and knew in time- if Yume wanted to speak, Emra would let her, or perhaps help her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He growled lowly as the mike blew up and then the boring speach didnt help much. He started towards the doors and kept his hand covered. He didnt need anyone seeing his secret.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

At the second explosion, Freckles yowled yet again, and this time running off to Clair's bedroom. Clair wondered why things kept exploding.
When the admin noted that some students had dangerous powers, Clair knew that included her. She was so ashamed she cried, causing a glance from the person sitting beside her. I wish I had a friend... I wish I didn't have this dumb power.... I wish I could go home! she thought.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next